Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 02:25 PM

8,954 posts, read 4,271,330 times

Advertisements

This is an invitation to the next part of the camp. Please, make yourselves at home. If you need anything done, like a troll squatted or a poll edited - contact your friendly moderator.

Old 10-06-2009, 02:38 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,432 times
Wondered when we would get to relocate, and wahlah! Thank you Markablue--good job!
Now I hope no one gets lost in the move..............HELLLOOOOOO OUT THERE

Old 10-06-2009, 02:42 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,148,944 times
Hey everyone, smell the new thread smell, so fresh and clean!

Old 10-06-2009, 02:53 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,023,319 times
Thank you Markablue!!

Old 10-06-2009, 03:52 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markablue View Post
This is an invitation to the next part of the camp. Please, make yourselves at home. If you need anything done, like a troll squatted or a poll edited - contact your friendly moderator.
Thanks Markablue!! We were wondering when we would have to start a new one!! Everyone gather round the campfire...I have the steaks on the grill---will add more as y'all arrive!!

Well girls....I didn't lay back down. I got my lazy butt off my computer chair and took Watson to a new park. Wow...it was so nice...nice jogging/walking trails with small playgrounds (slide/swings/climber) interspersed throughout. They also had a gazebo with flower gardens surrounding it. They had 4 tennis courts, 2 basketball courts. I have lived here since 1988 and just now found this new park!! Someone at the pet store told me about it! Watson had a ball. He is pooped ...laying at my feet all curled up taking a much deserved nap! I should take him every morning when I get off work and then when we come back, he will nap so I can sleep!! Now there's a plan!!

It is going to get cold and windy tonight and all day in to tomorrow. Winter is definitely on the way.

That Jon and Kate + 8 scandal---I am so sick of watching those 2 fight on TV!! Get a divorce and both of you get jobs like real people do!!!

Old 10-06-2009, 04:48 PM

Was cruisin' photobucket and found this....made me think of our precious little Natalie Marie! How are you Kristine? How's Natalie?

Old 10-06-2009, 07:30 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
Tex, Barb, Joy, where the heck are you girls? Out having a margarita? Appletini? I can go for one of those right now.......................................

I am off to zzzzzzzzzz land soon........................supposed to get super windy here tonite too!!!!!!!! 25-30 mph......winds................brrrrrrrrrr!
Too hot and too cold here. Cannot stand it.

YAwning so much I have tears in my eyes.

Tex, love the baby pic for Hammy lol....Come out Hammy!

Stoy- how was your appraisal??

Old 10-06-2009, 08:03 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,595,527 times
We are worthy of a sticky?! Let's get this camp party rolling!!!!!

Old 10-06-2009, 09:17 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,046,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
Girl, got this song running through my head and was going to post and dang, can't remember the name. I'll probably obsess over it until I remember LOL "NOT JOY" got the music in my head and just can't put it with all the lyrics.

Thanks Markablue! We were just so dang popular LOL Thanks for picking out a nice new camp spot for us

Sorry I'm late girls - catching up on stuff Ugh. Dealing with the stinky renter from today, banks, attorneys (oh joy - no pun) and all the other wonderful things I get to do

Amy, you're right; smells just like a fresh flower (or Fabreeze whichever is handiest). How ya doing girl?

Shel, that steak was cruel LOL dang girl I wanna steak Wanted to try a copy/paste to see if it would work and magically appear on my plate but even technology isn't that good yet. Glad you found the new park and played ball with the boy. Think that's a good idea - wear him out then he'll just sleep. Bet he loved chasing that ball. I've never watched that show 'cause the real thing was enough for me LOL don't need to watch no shows about it well, didn't have 8 kids but . . . dear god, one was enough for me when you factored in the husband being the 'second child'

Hey Annie, you sound tired YAWN. Did you get the guy bus driver again or the Evil One? How the babies doing?

So speaking of babies, Kristine, when are we gonna get to take a gander of that sweet little baby. Bet she's so cute XX

Stoy, have you heard yet when the appraisal will be done - well, I know they did it, so guess should ask if processed. I DM'd you back on your question, so check it out.

Carol, how ya doin? Don't think anyone will get lost - Crazy Camp does kind-of just leap out at people LOL Can't believe we had so many peeps at the last camp and we have a dandy new spot now!

Barb, you must be out on your back patio enjoying cool night air. Your pics were just awesome. They did a great job on it.

Sara, hope you're doing good hon and thinking 'bout ya XXOO

Lorrie, you should be home tonight, I think. 'course have to p/u the doglets. Bet they'll be happy to see mom and dad.

Lacey, hope you had a relaxing day after your dinner party. Glad it was a lot of fun though.

Roth hope you're doing good and Sophie playing hide and seek with ya. Boy are they good for a laugh - well except when they want us to wake up before we're ready (ALBERT lol)

Everyone else, needless to say the girl is tired and I still HAVE to figure out that song or I will not sleep LOL I'll check in with you in the morning, or middle of the night if I wake up going 'oh, it's THIS song' LOL Hasta Manana campers!

Old 10-06-2009, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
WOW--never even realized we were a sticky!!! THANKS MARKABLUE!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Shel, that steak was cruel LOL dang girl I wanna steak Wanted to try a copy/paste to see if it would work and magically appear on my plate but even technology isn't that good yet!
Sorry Joy!!! Didn't mean to be cruel!!

Wait til C'ma sees we made "sticky" status!!!

Welcome home Lorrie!

Barb, where ya at? You are usually on here late! Gold, you too?

Anne--sweet dreams, I know you are sleeping with getting Noah/Mia off to school in the morning. I hope Noah is feeling better.

Carol, Stoy, Amy, Lace, Roth, ....Hope y'all are having a relaxing night! See y'all in the morning.

Well I took a nap around 7-9 pm so I am WIDE AWAKE!! Guess I will head on over to Facebook!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate