Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2009, 02:37 PM

381 posts, read 1,363,600 times

Advertisements

My husband and I bought a new house in February, moved into the new house in March, put our old house on the market in April, went under contract in 2 weeks and closed by the end of May. Things have finally settled down over the past few months.

Welllllll, my husband just got a promotion in his company and it looks like we will be putting our house on the market in the next week or two and making a move over the Christmas holiday or thereabouts. Never a dull moment, especially when one considers the fact that we will have out-of-town guests over both Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Never a dull moment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2009, 03:04 PM

2,124 posts, read 8,828,163 times
WOW! and congratulations on the promotion. I hope you are moving someplace you want to be : )

shelly

Old 11-14-2009, 06:07 AM

44 posts, read 124,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camrynh View Post
My husband and I bought a new house in February, moved into the new house in March, put our old house on the market in April, went under contract in 2 weeks and closed by the end of May. Things have finally settled down over the past few months.

Welllllll, my husband just got a promotion in his company and it looks like we will be putting our house on the market in the next week or two and making a move over the Christmas holiday or thereabouts. Never a dull moment, especially when one considers the fact that we will have out-of-town guests over both Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Never a dull moment.
will you be moving to another city? im just kind of curious why your moving to a new house so soon after buying that one
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate