Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink > Recipes
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2011, 07:22 AM

42 posts, read 143,708 times

Advertisements

I have tried to give up on sugar but I'm just addicted to ice-cream. I make my own ice-cream at home. I would love to collect recipes and try out different variations. Please use this thread to write your own recipe (not just copied off another website).

I try to combine sugar, cream, and milk with something that's truly helpful to my mind and body. A few days ago, I came across some recent research that showed that there are only two known natural ingredients that improve sexual performance and libido (the psychic force behind your biological urges). The ingredients are ginseng and saffron. Here's my delicious recipe that combines both for the only true Recipe For Love ice-cream special . If you want to find out the research behind the Recipe For Love ingredients, then click here.

Bring two cups of milk, 1 cup of whipping cream, three pinches of saffron, and one vanilla bean to simmer in a medium sauce pan. Whisk together 10 egg yolks and a quarter cup of sugar and, then, gradually stir it into the sauce pan. Keep stirring over low heat (but do not boil) until the mixture thickens to a custard thickness. Put this custard mixture in a bowl and refrigerate.

In the same sauce pan, mix a half cup of sugar, a half cup of water, a quarter cup of peeled, and chopped ginseng, and a pinch of fresh ground nutmeg. Stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves and the mixture becomes syrupy. Strain this syrup into the custard mixture and refrigerate overnight.

The above is the base for the “Recipe of Love” ice-cream. Now just process the entire syrup custard mixture in an ice-cream maker as per the manufacturers directions.

Last edited by Babui; 10-05-2011 at 07:59 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2011, 08:55 AM

2,687 posts, read 7,406,487 times
Thumbs up The best addition...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babui View Post
I have tried to give up on sugar but I'm just addicted to ice-cream. I make my own ice-cream at home. I would love to collect recipes and try out different variations. Please use this thread to write your own recipe (not just copied off another website).

I try to combine sugar, cream, and milk with something that's truly helpful to my mind and body. A few days ago, I came across some recent research that showed that there are only two known natural ingredients that improve sexual performance and libido (the psychic force behind your biological urges). The ingredients are ginseng and saffron. Here's my delicious recipe that combines both for the only true Recipe For Love ice-cream special . If you want to find out the research behind the Recipe For Love ingredients, then click here.

Bring two cups of milk, 1 cup of whipping cream, three pinches of saffron, and one vanilla bean to simmer in a medium sauce pan. Whisk together 10 egg yolks and a quarter cup of sugar and, then, gradually stir it into the sauce pan. Keep stirring over low heat (but do not boil) until the mixture thickens to a custard thickness. Put this custard mixture in a bowl and refrigerate.

In the same sauce pan, mix a half cup of sugar, a half cup of water, a quarter cup of peeled, and chopped ginseng, and a pinch of fresh ground nutmeg. Stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves and the mixture becomes syrupy. Strain this syrup into the custard mixture and refrigerate overnight.

The above is the base for the “Recipe of Love” ice-cream. Now just process the entire syrup custard mixture in an ice-cream maker as per the manufacturers directions.
...add a 'spoon' and you've got the best damn recipe in the world...lol
koale
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink > Recipes