Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 05:01 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,100,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
Personally Whyte Byrd I believe that somewhere around 80-90% of women are incapable of loving a man. A woman will only love a man in direct proportion to how well he can take care of her.

It's actually the other way around, men are the TRUE romantics. It's just business for the female.

As for the 10% of women who can love unconditionally, those are the RARE gems.
Amen..Women love being loved more then they actually love..

Most mariages that have ended the women have gotten over it much quicker then the guys..

My friends in the middle of getting divoced his wife has already met someobdy else and just got pregnant while hes heartbroken..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2010, 05:09 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,249,857 times
How about wrestling a 2' diameter shell, snapping turtle for a bluegill? His neck was as big as a wrist! I just had to reel very-very fast for the bluegill and my sake!LOL....... After I snapped the shot, I released him back to live another day! I saved ya again!LOL........ That has to be a manly trait?

Old 06-10-2010, 05:56 PM

1,517 posts, read 2,318,986 times
There are no set traits that determine how manly a man is, and neither are there traits that determine how womanly a woman is. Everyone should just be themselves. There is someone out there for everyone. I know that men that try to hit every base that they think a woman wants usually fail. It is better to be who you are, and find the women that will love you just like you are.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:04 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
Men cheating statistics prove men are also incapable of loving a woman.
Oh, women get around! They're just more discrete about it. They say there is a good percentage of men walking around taking care of kids that are not their own (I'm too lazy to find the article).

"Based on my research," the gender studies professor says, "I believe that 60 percent of women will at some point in their marriage embark on an extramarital affair."

When Women Cheat - The Early Show - CBS News

Quote:
I've wondered if most people have really experienced true love.
I could care less what other people "experience," and why should you?

I will tell you what I SEE however, I see a bunch of people who are completely dependent on his or her respective oppose sex. So much so they open themseves up to all kids of physiological devastation.

Quote:
I have. I've been in love with the same man for 34 years, even though I haven't been with him.
Explain that!

Old 06-10-2010, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Most mariages that have ended the women have gotten over it much quicker then the guys..
In many cases the woman was not even in it AT ALL. It was just business, as far as acquiring the mans wealth.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:24 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,003,071 times
I could care less what other people "experience," and why should you?

Then why do you read and respond in a relationships forum?

Explain that!

Why I haven't been with him...I have explained but in a nutshell, he's my first and only true love and I his first. He asked me to marry him over 30 years ago and it tore me up but I turned him down for reasons I won't go into.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:52 PM

Quote:

Then why do you read and respond in a relationships forum?

The way you stated your question you made it sound like you were REALLY concerned.

Old 06-11-2010, 12:05 AM

283 posts, read 458,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smel View Post
There are no set traits that determine how manly a man is, and neither are there traits that determine how womanly a woman is. Everyone should just be themselves. There is someone out there for everyone. I know that men that try to hit every base that they think a woman wants usually fail. It is better to be who you are, and find the women that will love you just like you are.
According to ((There are no set traits that determine how manly a man is, and neither are there traits that determine how womanly a woman is.)) A man who wears nail polish, has very delicate features (soft) and wears Prada is considered very manly! . Is that what you mean ?

It seems to me that you want us guys to be honest with ourselves. The honest part is an aspect that works well with women. Its like saying Be honest about your feelings. If you are a guy and talk about your feelings all the time to another man. Let me assure you. You are categorized as being Gay. Nothing worst for a Guy than to be categorized as unworthy of Manhood. Its like a woman unable to bear children or had her breast removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
How about wrestling a 2' diameter shell, snapping turtle for a bluegill? His neck was as big as a wrist! I just had to reel very-very fast for the bluegill and my sake!LOL....... After I snapped the shot, I released him back to live another day! I saved ya again!LOL........ That has to be a manly trait?
You are able to provide food for your family and yourself. At least you will survive if dropped into the wild. But as a manly trait It would make you a hunter because you released the animal. If you would have killed it just for the sake and not give the food any further use, you would have been considered as being part of the Killer trait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
Real Man : a man who understands that he has to step up to the plate when he gets his shot, take responsibility for his actions or intentions, to be aware of his affect on others, to know his strengths and weaknesses and to try and improve his surroundings. To look every situation in the eye and give it his best.
I see Honor and humility in these lines. Reminds me of the MAN OF HONOR movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
"Man's inherent nature ts to be curious, gentle, intimate, responsible, enthusiastic, sensual, tolerant, courageous, honest, vulnerable, affectionate, proud, spiritual, committed, wild, nurturing, peaceful, helpful, intense, compassionate, happy and to fully and safely express all emotions. When will we stop training him to be otherwise?" - Gordon Clay
interesting traits

Old 06-11-2010, 12:55 AM

When you are right, you are right and should stick to your original statements. When you are wrong, you should admit it and not let it bother you! You can't always be right on everything, right?

Old 06-11-2010, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris245 View Post
According to ((There are no set traits that determine how manly a man is, and neither are there traits that determine how womanly a woman is.)) A man who wears nail polish, has very delicate features (soft) and wears Prada is considered very manly! . Is that what you mean ?

It seems to me that you want us guys to be honest with ourselves. The honest part is an aspect that works well with women. Its like saying Be honest about your feelings. If you are a guy and talk about your feelings all the time to another man. Let me assure you. You are categorized as being Gay. Nothing worst for a Guy than to be categorized as unworthy of Manhood. Its like a woman unable to bear children or had her breast removed.

You are able to provide food for your family and yourself. At least you will survive if dropped into the wild. But as a manly trait It would make you a hunter because you released the animal. If you would have killed it just for the sake and not give the food any further use, you would have been considered as being part of the Killer trait.

I see Honor and humility in these lines. Reminds me of the MAN OF HONOR movie.

interesting traits
You never "just kill" bluegill. That is the lobster of panfish! Do you throw a lobster out? I didn't think so!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships