Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 11:38 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,327,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
When you find out, you won't live to tell.....

I'm sure I can handle that curve with a good set of 'rubber'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2010, 11:51 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,413,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
I'm sure I can handle that curve with a good set of 'rubber'.
Well then it wouldn't really be a DEAD man's curve, unless you died - rubber or not. Do you have a death wish?

Old 06-10-2010, 12:00 PM

17,633 posts, read 22,624,498 times
Angelic nurses that serve to ease the pain & suffering of human kind. Like some i met when i served in Vietnam.

Old 06-10-2010, 12:06 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,130,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Well then it wouldn't really be a DEAD man's curve, unless you died - rubber or not. Do you have a death wish?
To the contrary, "real" women are sought in the "dating" section, not in "casual encounters." Of course, most of the time you can't tell the difference between the sections. And not just “real,” but those willing to “prove” to some illiterate imbecile they’re worthy! Yeah, buddy, sure… I’m out to prove myself to YOU!

Old 06-10-2010, 12:09 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,028,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
A real woman is a person with a real vagina.

Exactly. Everything else is subjective.

Old 06-10-2010, 12:22 PM

2,013 posts, read 3,546,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Ok,so there is yet another thread about what a "real man" is supposed to be. Just out of curiosity,I did a search for any threads that described what a real woman was supposed to be and there were none.

So,here it is,ladies and gents,the real woman thread.

What is a real woman?
Any one born female at birth is a real woman. What's up with all these threads for God's sake.

Old 06-10-2010, 12:22 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,104,492 times
Default Real Women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
A real woman is a person with a real vagina.
I think this post will answer a lot of questions for those of us who are wondering what a real woman is...

Old 06-10-2010, 12:25 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,413,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
To the contrary, "real" women are sought in the "dating" section, not in "casual encounters." Of course, most of the time you can't tell the difference between the sections. And not just “real,” but those willing to “prove” to some illiterate imbecile they’re worthy! Yeah, buddy, sure… I’m out to prove myself to YOU!
There is no difference - I've seen the same exact posts in m4w as I do in casual encounters and even "strictly platonic". I refer to it as the shotgun approach. These guys are mouthbreathing window-lickers who would be happy to bag anyone with a pulse. I suppose, that would make them a "real" woman vs. a bot.

Old 06-10-2010, 12:26 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,011,402 times
I know what works for ME, whether for mate or friend when it comes to the question of what constitutes a "real woman".

Quite frankly, a "real woman" is a "real man" with the yummy-parts exchanged accordingly. That's my thought on the matter and I'm sticking to it unyieldingly. She may not agree with me -- hell, I don't always agree with me -- but she's worth listening to and accounting for.

Old 06-10-2010, 12:38 PM

400 posts, read 849,425 times
The difference in terms is interesting when applied to different genders. As far as I can tell, based on what I've read in print and things I've heard people say, a 'real woman' means an average woman. Which means overweight. Other women, to far outside the average are therefore not real.

When applied to a man I don't really know what it means. I have seen it used with so many different and contradictory meanings (a man who is brutal is not "a real man" but in another instance a who was not aggressive enough also lacks realness). Thus, the term "real man" is a term with a polymorphic definition. The term applies different depending upon the individual employing it and in some cases it has multiple meanings for even the same individual. One should you the context rather than the word itself to find its definition for each use.

It also may mean possessing testicles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships