Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2010, 10:53 AM

283 posts, read 457,684 times

Advertisements

How true is that statement ?

Love is everything in the life of a Woman.

Does love actually make them miss days of work? and turn them upside down so much it actually changes their entire lifestyle?.

How much does love affect your life when you meet someone new?

When I meet someone new I only try to keep my house a little cleaner than usual, take more time to dress up and try to plan some activities with the person and if it doesn't add up to my plans then it no big deal there is always a next time I don't worry that much about the relationship. Work takes my worries away. I don't mind the Single life it won't kill me if I don't have someone I can call my girlfriend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2010, 11:43 AM

1,517 posts, read 2,313,385 times
No, love is not everything in the life of this woman. I have a job that is important and people depend on me, so I do not miss work because of love. I also have a large family that is very important and when they need me I am there. My friends are high on my priority list too. Love is important, and it adds something special to my life, but it is not everything.

Old 06-11-2010, 12:21 PM

44,278 posts, read 19,941,301 times
For me, love certainly is a distraction. I behave differently when I'm in love, or when mourning a lost love, and get somewhat preoccupied with it. That said, I do not shirk my responsibilities because of a love relationship or breakup.

Old 06-11-2010, 12:49 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,785,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris245 View Post

When I meet someone new I only try to keep my house a little cleaner than usual, take more time to dress up and try to plan some activities with the person and if it doesn't add up to my plans then it no big deal there is always a next time I don't worry that much about the relationship. Work takes my worries away. I don't mind the Single life it won't kill me if I don't have someone I can call my girlfriend.
It's funny how men can sit and think women sit and pine away about love/men. Most women these days are not waiting on "mr right" to ride in to save her.

I know a woman who keeps a nasty house.

Living single for women these days is nothing new. More women are having sex on their terms. Some men don't like it. A woman tapping HIM on the shoulder and ask, hey are you ready to go. I see you when I see you.

Some are living the same life as you, dude.

Old 06-12-2010, 09:07 PM

1,241 posts, read 1,889,625 times
Good love positively affects both men and women. It's a joy you didn't experience more which makes the days easier to get through because you have someone you love to look forward to seeing later.

Old 06-12-2010, 09:13 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,709,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatgirl007 View Post
Good love positively affects both men and women. It's a joy you didn't experience more which makes the days easier to get through because you have someone you love to look forward to seeing later.
Very true, you also tend to ignore the B.S around you and look forward to the kind words of a love.

Old 06-12-2010, 09:26 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,227,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris245 View Post

Love is everything in the life of a Woman.

Does love actually make them miss days of work? and turn them upside down so much it actually changes their entire lifestyle?.

How much does love affect your life when you meet someone new?

Well, lets see, I locked myself out of the house, ran into a wall, and couldn't wait to get home to hear from her. That was dumb!!!

Old 06-12-2010, 10:17 PM

4,897 posts, read 18,447,575 times
i think everyone starts to feel a bit more happy when they meet someone new and feel some sort of connection. you start to want to look nicer and speak sweeter and just be a happier person in general.
never missed work or turned life completely upside down. just smiled more and left a trail of happiness in my wake. lol

Old 06-12-2010, 11:34 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,376,155 times
One time, I met a guy who used to hang out with me all the time. Then he went MIA, but I didn't really think much about it. Suddenly he shows up again and told me that his boss was working him till all hours of the night and he hated his job cuz he couldn't see me, so he told the boss to shove it up her ***.

Old 06-13-2010, 04:29 AM

44,256 posts, read 64,116,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
i think everyone starts to feel a bit more happy when they meet someone new and feel some sort of connection. you start to want to speak sweeter and just be a happier person in general.
I think that happens almost any time something really good happens to you, especially if you have really wanted it.

I think the most common change that happens when you meet someone new is that you tend to ditch your friends for a while.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships