Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 07:19 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,082,598 times

Advertisements

OK I'm watching it.

First impression: Melissa's nose looks like its been wacked by a bat!
He makes 500k a year, $350,000 post tax, spent 10g's on her in first minute. He better get some quick before he's broke! A guy who makes that level also has that level bills, probably at least 250k bills/expenses a yr.

Site formed by stripper! Stripper creed: never give it up to SD's they'll only pay till they get! I'll bet the girls go to classes before appearing on the site.

Watch video of interview with 'mark' when asked if this is actually prostitution he closes eyes tight to answer. That's a body language lie tell. Also he won't look at interveiwer while answering further on this. Shame lie tell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2010, 12:36 AM

1,069 posts, read 3,271,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpacker View Post
The truth is that only time will tell.
I would guess that if the “mark” did not spend real big real quick then she or he loose interest real fast.
For the most part rich people respect money or they don't remain rich for very long.

Old 07-01-2010, 02:11 AM

3,853 posts, read 12,863,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
But even at popular dating sites a man's income is part of the profile and that is some information that just can't be ignored. The higher their income, the more messages they get, sexy pictures from interested women who want to be near them, etc. There are three women in the office building where I work who have scored a doctor, guy who owns a successful business, and another one who I don't know what he does but just took her on a vacation trip to Australia. The one who scored a doctor just moved in to his place and started talking to him about marriage. The one who came back from Australia already got proposed. I don't know how the other one is doing but she sure looks happy.
I work in the accounting business and let me tell you this, these business men are no fools. They know what is going on and what women think. Their money and wealth is just a tool for them. Its like a fisherman using a worm on a hook. They never actually give these women what they want. They just feed their little ego (ie. talk about how they are going to marry them etc.) just so they can have sex with them.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:16 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,275,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
I work in the accounting business and let me tell you this, these business men are no fools. They know what is going on and what women think. Their money and wealth is just a tool for them. Its like a fisherman using a worm on a hook. They never actually give these women what they want. They just feed their little ego (ie. talk about how they are going to marry them etc.) just so they can have sex with them.
Oh yeah. A woman's sexy charm can work wonders on lots of men just like a man's money, power, status, car, etc. can work wonders on lots of women.

Yes, money/wealth/car/power/etc. can be a tool for guys who like to play around. I remember a friend from high school who met a Mexican celebrity in a club. People taking pictures with him, signing autographs, etc. She approached him and tried to seduce him, be all sweet, etc. Well, they left the club and all. Came back later. Had sex but she didn't get a single penny . She was dissapointed of course. Which makes me wonder why that kind of prostitution is legal.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:39 PM

389 posts, read 776,612 times
I might get some backfire for this one, but I think that women who intentially get into a serious relationship with a man because he makes a lot of money are rundown versions of hookers. If you're having sex with a man in exchange for access to his charge card, honey you're a prostitute.

Therefore, "golddiggers.com" is illegal. Any website that hooks money-hungry ******* with rich or very well payed men in order to fofille these women's wishes of being with a man for his cash, they're helping to set up a shameless hooker who tries to justify her actions on a shopping spree.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:46 PM

1,196 posts, read 1,804,355 times
Interesting comments here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships