Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 11:17 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,640,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
beta male who is shorter than 6 feet tall.
Wait, aren't you like 5'10" or 5'11"? The average height for men is 5'9" so that means you're still above average. I'm 5'8" and I don't go around calling myself a manlet, beta or otherwise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2010, 11:19 AM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
I met the best thing that ever happened to me on one of those sites. Guess I'm a wh*re. But daddy loves it.

And that's a bad thing?
Nah, everyone makes their own choices and decisions. Life is too short to live it according to the labels and goals of other people.

I even don't come around these forums much anymore because the threads tend to devolve into rude labeling and generalizations.

But hey, what do I know....I must be some fat old coot with a tiny wiener who chases 20 year olds because I have a sportscar.

Old 06-17-2010, 11:26 AM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
Wait, aren't you like 5'10" or 5'11"? The average height for men is 5'9" so that means you're still above average. I'm 5'8" and I don't go around calling myself a manlet, beta or otherwise.
I know at least two women IRL that pretty much won't date a guy under 6'0....which is probably where the label is coming from.

So, it's proably in reference to the 6'0 rule that a few gals have.

There are people out there with all kinds of dating rules\criteria etc. that I personally don't agree with but it's their decision.

People that get reactionary to that and complain about thier dating and generalize men\women because of it are just hurting themselves further.

Old 06-17-2010, 11:39 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,544,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Nah, everyone makes their own choices and decisions. Life is too short to live it according to the labels and goals of other people.

I even don't come around these forums much anymore because the threads tend to devolve into rude labeling and generalizations.

But hey, what do I know....I must be some fat old coot with a tiny wiener who chases 20 year olds because I have a sportscar.
LOL...I agree.

Old 06-17-2010, 11:40 AM

1,517 posts, read 2,319,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
beta male who is shorter than 6 feet tall.
Why do you let your height and maleness label you?

Old 06-17-2010, 11:51 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsong64 View Post

Therefore, one should also ask "why is society so focused on beauty?" when they ask "why is society so focused on materialism?"
Exactly.

It's like when they asked Donald Trump's wife-to-be if she would be with him if he wasn't so rich.

She replied, "Do you think he'd be with me if I weren't so beautiful?"

Of course, the he-man woman haters' club would rather jump on women for being materialistic, ignoring the fact that materialism is driven by shallow men.

Old 06-17-2010, 12:09 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,278,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Of course, the he-man woman haters' club would rather jump on women for being materialistic, ignoring the fact that materialism is driven by shallow men.
I agree. Materialism is driven by shallow men...and whory/slutty women.

Women who sell sex are not only found in street corners at night. Some will do it for cold hard cash while others will do it for a piece of fancy steak and wine. You get the idea.

Old 06-17-2010, 12:13 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,544,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
I agree. Materialism is driven by shallow men...and whory/slutty women.

Women who sell sex are not only found in street corners at night. Some will do it for cold hard cash while others will do it for a piece of fancy steak and wine. You get the idea.
I only put out for lobster.

Old 06-17-2010, 12:14 PM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
I only put out for lobster.
I'm a vegetarian. I only put out for seitan.

Old 06-17-2010, 12:20 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,278,347 times
PassTheChocolate & XxBabeeChick,

You girls are crazy .

Oh well, prostitution is just that. ANYTHING exchanged for sex which is normally seen in a street corner at night or a casual fling. Guys, in one way or the other, end up paying for sex. So why make a scandal about prostitution being oooh sooo bad. It's an everyday thing really.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships