Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2010, 08:43 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
So... you going to share the punch line ?
I thought you knew it: the groom is smiling in anticipation of a lifetime of BJs while the bride is smiling because she's just given the last BJ in her life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Okay I want you. I WANT YOU.

Feel better??

Yey, I'm getting goodies after all!

Old 08-19-2010, 08:50 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I thought you knew it: the groom is smiling in anticipation of a lifetime of BJs while the bride is smiling because she's just given the last BJ in her life.
That is funny. I had heard but forgot.

True story... we had a young 20 something couple we would see occasionally at friends parties. He tells the story that early in their marriage she provided him with the above mentioned and when she was finished asked him how he liked it. He said he really screwed up and said "It was good but I've had better"

That was the last one he ever got and they are now divorced.

I informed him the correct answer is "It's the best I've ever had" which covers the last one you just got and the next one your gonna get.

Old 08-19-2010, 08:56 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
That is funny. I had heard but forgot.

True story... we had a young 20 something couple we would see occasionally at friends parties. He tells the story that early in their marriage she provided him with the above mentioned and when she was finished asked him how he liked it. He said he really screwed up and said "It was good but I've had better"

I informed him the correct answer is "It's the best I've ever had" which covers the last one you just got and the next one your gonna get.
I knew a couple of women that did terrible jobs at it (no pun intended) and I would never say anything negative.

Some guys are pretty stupid.

Old 08-19-2010, 08:56 PM

Quote:
He tells the story that early in their marriage she provided him with the above mentioned and when she was finished asked him how he liked it. He said he really screwed up and said "It was good but I've had better"

Moron!

Old 08-19-2010, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I knew a couple of women that did terrible jobs at it (no pun intended) and I would never say anything negative.
Like any job we do, just showing up with a good attitude and making a good effort is most important. Who would complain ?

Old 08-19-2010, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Like any job we do, just showing up with a good attitude and making a good effort is most important. Who would complain ?
That's how I got my A's in PE - because I showed up every time, wore the uniform, and the teachers didn't dare screw my GPA.

Old 08-19-2010, 09:14 PM

Quote:
That's how I got my A's in PE - because I showed up every time, wore the uniform, and the teachers didn't dare screw my GPA.
I'm glad I don't teach school nowadays. When an 9th grade girl looks, acts and dresses like she's in her twenties, it could be extremely dangerous for gym teachers.

Old 08-19-2010, 09:19 PM

Quote:
I'm glad I don't teach school nowadays. When an 9th grade girl looks, acts and dresses like she's in her twenties, it could be extremely dangerous for gym teachers.
It could be... Mine were mostly nasty women. Poor things always feel unappreciated and disrespected because nobody cares about their stupid class, or their grades for that matter. They don't count in the long run. I don't even understand why there should be grades on such a subject?! Well, I also don't understand why in the world it should be mandatory! Somebody enjoys it - fine, do it! I don't - leave me alone!

Had this teacher in my senior year. She was a foreigner, but actually knew our folk dances (which I happen to hate) and insisted on teaching us that all year!

Old 08-20-2010, 04:17 AM

1,801 posts, read 3,554,526 times
Quote:
It could be... Mine were mostly nasty women. Poor things always feel unappreciated and disrespected because nobody cares about their stupid class, or their grades for that matter. They don't count in the long run. I don't even understand why there should be grades on such a subject?! Well, I also don't understand why in the world it should be mandatory! Somebody enjoys it - fine, do it! I don't - leave me alone!

Had this teacher in my senior year. She was a foreigner, but actually knew our folk dances (which I happen to hate) and insisted on teaching us that all year!
May I intrude (I had never participated here until today, but I've been a passionate lurker ) and just say that IMO there should be more PE at school. Teachers were horrible for the most part though (I guess that was because of what you say, their feeling unappreciated and all lol) and my schools had most of the stereotypes: "The 7 Types of High School P.E. Teachers" by Harry Graver on CollegeHumor

Old 08-20-2010, 04:20 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noela View Post
May I intrude (I had never participated here until today, but I've been a passionate lurker ) and just say that IMO there should be more PE at school. Teachers were horrible for the most part though (I guess that was because of what you say, their feeling unappreciated and all lol) and my schools had most of the stereotypes: "The 7 Types of High School P.E. Teachers" by Harry Graver on CollegeHumor
Si went to school in India Not America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.