Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2010, 06:55 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
I want the threesome thread back

Living vicariously through other people's naughtiness AC?

Old 08-22-2010, 08:32 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Living vicariously through other people's naughtiness AC?
Yessssssssss

Old 08-22-2010, 08:33 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Mom almost passed out in the gym LMAO

Old 08-22-2010, 11:52 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Which is very true, I've bet I've had 50 couples conceive during the process.
It's entirely possible - it's a stressful process and people look for stress relief. Same goes for boredom - people used to have a lot more kids before TV came around.

Old 08-22-2010, 12:22 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
JJ. Meant to ask how your reunion with your Hubby went this week. Was he the 1st one off the plane ?
Ha, I brought the kiddos with me. I knew he'd want to have some hugs. It is good to have him back. He's the cheese on my macaroni.

Quote:
This could be a whole thread, but my Lover Girl & I are about to celebrate another anniversary with a night out on the town Saturday. We just returned from shopping at one of those great little local stores that sells all kinds of beautiful sexy clothes and other assorted accessories that make women look extremely fine.

That is one place whatever she wants, she gets. I'm a buyer not a shopper but I can hang out there all day watching her and the other women try on clothes. When she shops at this store, I know somewhere soon there will be benefits to be enjoyed.

If more women would take there men shopping at stores like this we would be a much happier group of guys. I've never seen a man in there without a big smile.
I don't know if there any stores around here like that. Sure, there's Fredericks ... I've seen a couple smaller stores but their stuff looks cheap and ill-fitting.

Importer's Wife posted a link in the Fashion forum to a shop with gorgeous, gorgeous stuff. But so pricey! I either need to save my pennies or get a sugardaddy.

Quote:
It sure beats going to Home Depot.
Hey, I like Home Depot!

Old 08-22-2010, 02:46 PM

52,267 posts, read 52,686,640 times
I've always prattled on about being happy and content that I never had children. I thought, hey, man I'm free. Who needs the responsibility of having kids, its hard, you lose your free time.

Today we were at our pool enjoying the nice Sunday morning/afternoon. A younger guy, probably around 27 or so came in with his little son. He was maybe around 2 or so. They were splashing around the pool. He was a cute little guy, had a set of bitchin water wings. Put it this way, I was jonesing for some water wings. LOL

Today was probably one of the first times in my life that I really wished I had a child well, not some much wished I had a child, more of a sort of knowing that I probably missed out. Something about the way the dad was with his son sorta hit me a certain way.

I guess at 40, those days are behind me.

Old 08-22-2010, 03:00 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
It's entirely possible - it's a stressful process and people look for stress relief. Same goes for boredom - people used to have a lot more kids before TV came around.
I'd bet stress relief is in the top 5 reasons but I believe the number 2 reason is the nesting urge women develop when they buy a home.

I've found the number 1 reason for conceiving while buying a home is the Negotiating process between the couple. He has an idea of what he wants, she has similar ideas on what she wants.

Almost every time, the woman wins that negotiation and get the home she prefers. As a male, I know what fine negotiating skills women seem to use on their men. We men are suckers for a women who negotiates well. How can we tell them no ?

Old 08-22-2010, 03:07 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,639,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I've always prattled on about being happy and content that I never had children. I thought, hey, man I'm free. Who needs the responsibility of having kids, its hard, you lose your free time.

Today we were at our pool enjoying the nice Sunday morning/afternoon. A younger guy, probably around 27 or so came in with his little son. He was maybe around 2 or so. They were splashing around the pool. He was a cute little guy, had a set of bitchin water wings. Put it this way, I was jonesing for some water wings. LOL

Today was probably one of the first times in my life that I really wished I had a child well, not some much wished I had a child, more of a sort of knowing that I probably missed out. Something about the way the dad was with his son sorta hit me a certain way.

I'm very fortunate to have 4 beloved children (1 son,3 daughters) & 8 beloved granbabies.

all my youngsters grew up fshin' & campin. most times we brought some of their friends with...

How time does fly by...

hahahaha

Old 08-22-2010, 04:23 PM

37,617 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Friday Question of the Day: What are the top 5 things in your Netflix queue?

Right now I'm in the middle of Long Way Down, which is a series following Ewan McGregor and a friend taking a motorcycle trip from Scotland to Cape Town. After that I've got:
Shutter Island
It's Complicated
The Damned United
Pushing Daisies Season 1
The Last Station

Right now we are totally hooked on The Tudors. We watched the first 2 season streaming, and have to do the 3rd season on DVD, We just finished the first one, so I have to get it back in the mail tomorrow so that I can get disk 2 by Wednesday! Man what a good series. Now I will have to read Pillars of the Earth.

Old 08-22-2010, 04:35 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

You're still young enough to have children. Isn't there a Mrs Chowhound?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships