Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 10:32 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times

Advertisements

Try removing the slash from the first quote in each set. [ q u o t e ] then [ / q u o t e]

eta: never mind

Old 08-23-2010, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkiller231 View Post
Really? Maybe the wife thinks her husband is more prudent at managing money? But how can that be? Women are independent, capable and just as smart as men. This man who controls his wife's money is a chauvinist of the highest order and should be castrated!
Castration is a bit much, tho, you seem to be missing the point entirely. Either way, there is no need for control. There is no need to be controlled - providing both involved are sane, mature adults.

Quote:
castrated! castrated! castrated!

6 new personality disorders created by the internet

Old 08-23-2010, 10:55 PM

40 posts, read 57,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Castration is a bit much, tho, you seem to be missing the point entirely. Either way, there is no need for control. There is no need to be controlled - providing both involved are sane, mature adults.

6 new personality disorders created by the internet

Yes, for any man who has the audacity to question the infinite wisdom and superiority of women, they should be castrated. Testosterone is dangerous and make men become the rapists that they are.

Old 08-23-2010, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Yes, for any man who has the audacity to question the infinite wisdom and superiority of women, they should be castrated. Testosterone is dangerous and make men become the rapists that they are.
lol This one is fitting you tonight...

#6.Online Intermittent Explosive Disorder (a.k.a. The Thin-Skinned Rage-o-holic)

Old 08-23-2010, 11:30 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,975,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post
Of course you did. And still do.
no now that you've informed me that you dont care about me, I must accept your lack of love for me...

GTFOH girl..lol..surely you know that if no other man on earth gives a sh1t about how you feel, then I sure dont...dont tell me you're too slow to catch the hint?..Here, let me spoonfeed it to you: Im just not that into you..look at you getting your little hopes all up thinking that someone cared about your opinion..lol..anything to make yourself feel important eh? smh pathetic..

Quote:
Same thing can be said about you -- if you didn't care about my feelings, you would have ignored what I said. However, given that it's you who is hung up on ellipses -- as if your very fingers are out of breath -- I'd say I've raised your pulse a bit more than you did mine. In any event, just because I may contemplate mud on the bottom of my shoe doesn't mean I think it's diamonds.
seeing as how you cant tell sugar from...its a wonder you dont see your reflection everytime you step in a pile.................hahahaha

.................................................. ..........................................whew..Im almost out of breath...........................

You've raised my pulse alright...I get a nice little chuckle from each uttering of mumbo jumbo you type.......I think you're swell entertainment, I just hope I havent Ive given you a heart attack after that broken heart I issued you..clearly you're not used to receiving attention...ease into it slowly..there's more where this attention is coming from.............................................. .............

Quote:
Oh, dear. It's a shame you fail to realize that by assuming that you actually attach meaning to what you say, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Evidently, I was too generous. Again. Your words are meaningless even to you.
Hell, I didnt assume anything..you did..I dont care what you gave me..I wasnt speaking to garner your agreement or disagreement...I just say what I say and you take it how you want...again your words are meaningless, especially to me.

Quote:
Yes, you've already informed us about your fantasy involving women killing themselves because ***holes have given up on treating them like excrement, instead doling out that treatment to Thai hookers. While I don't want to bust your bubble about millions of women literally crying their eyes out over not having someone in their life to push them around and treat them like walking vaginas, I have to be honest: I won't kill myself or call 911 for anything less than a gentleman who refuses to stick needles in my eyeballs while ****ing me with a live turtle. Now, there's a man every girl dreams about.
lol..whats with the histrionics? who mentioned killing women? why are you so obsessed with killers?..there's therapy for that and your other issues...lol..and what part of 'I dont care about what you do with yourself' dont you understand?...I told you: you can go gouge your eyes out or ram a sickle through your skull if you disagree with my feelings on the issue for all I care..similarly Im sure men who patronize prostitutes, and the prostitutes themselves could careless what you choose to do with yourself ...No need to create illusory tales about turtles and killing people...just go on and end it or do whatever your strong emotions about prostitutes and their customers compel you to do. We'd be hard pressed to find a singular man who will shed a tear if you choose to do such or god forbid, NOT like them *gasp* ..

Quote:
Actually, no. My argument was that men who only care about their own pleasure and treat all relationships in mercenary terms are lousy boyfriends and husbands. It's a fact. Why would you care about it being otherwise? According to you, they've taken their nastiness over to the brothel, anyway. The only reason I see why you are so invested in arguing that they would be desirable partners is that you do, in fact, care about how women feel about them; and you like to fantasize that they are, for whatever reason, missed.
LMAO..seriously redisca!..where are you getting this stuff!!?..lol..even a frigid lame like you has to realize that you are sounding clown like at this point...I mean "theyve taken their nastiness over to the brothel?"..wow..what the hell was that?..lol who said that?...If anything, Ive always thought prostitutes should be free to do whatever they want without our moral restrictions on them...Again, I think they are just doing what the rest of society sanctions in the name of "courtship" anyway.

wow..you have concocted a whole little scenario about me wanting other men that I dont even know or care about to be missed and fantasized about..you are a wild thing..lol I dont even really know what you're talking about on that one so Ill let you have your fun there...It'll be interesting to see where your deluded epilogue leads. What happens next in the story after I fantasize about them and everything?..

You'll notice, if you calm down and go back and read, I never said that men who visited prostitutes were desirable...I said that they dont care whether they are desirable to some average broad, and I said that it really doesnt matter if they arent desirable in the eyes of the general population of women, as they are already receiving affection from prostitutes...

I agree that they probably arent desirable to the average woman...My point is simply that they dont care what the average woman thinks, when they've clearly already made the conscientious decision to visit women who arent the average woman.

Quote:
First of all, you don't live in my society -- don't you forget it. "They" -- hookers and their johns -- may not need your validation, and yet you are bending over backwards to validate them.
lol...of course we live in the same society...no more of your delusions please. Likewise, losers and undesirables dont need your validation, yet you are bending over backwards to validate them.

Quote:
Indeed, hick humor is too cunning to be understood for the humble little me
whoosh! as is high brow humor I see...no surprise there. We'll be lucky if we can get you to understand how to rollover on command..lol

Last edited by solytaire; 08-23-2010 at 11:39 PM..

Old 08-23-2010, 11:38 PM

4,515 posts, read 9,700,741 times
Most females do not care if you are a virgin or not. As long as you got the qualities that they look for, you are ok.

Old 08-24-2010, 09:15 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,013,641 times
http://forums.tellymix.co.uk/images/smilies/aniLaughingSmiley.gif (broken link)
http://forums.tellymix.co.uk/images/smilies/aniLaughingSmiley.gif (broken link)

This... *whoooo.... gasp*.... just may be the greatest thread ever!

I sincerely want to THANK all of you guys who posted in here, who fought the good fight against these tyrants, who refuse to bend a knee in the face of modern social attempts to usurp your throne of indignant machismo.

You've done your best -- but seriously, let the men take it from here.

Old 08-24-2010, 09:35 AM

40 posts, read 57,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
lol This one is fitting you tonight...

#6.Online Intermittent Explosive Disorder (a.k.a. The Thin-Skinned Rage-o-holic)

What is wrong with you? Do you not realize that you are taking sides with the gender that has oppressed women for centuries? It's payback time!

Last edited by nkiller231; 08-24-2010 at 10:30 AM..

Old 08-24-2010, 10:54 AM

Quote:
What is wrong with you? Do you not realize that you are taking sides with the gender that has oppressed women for centuries? It's payback time!
I'm not sure what you're talking about here, but come on now. Chill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships