Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 10:59 AM

4,379 posts, read 5,381,251 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Do grown adults think life is all fun and games and about having fun and excitement? You know, jobs suck. It's called work and not fun for a reason. All these theories about women just wind up being about immaturity.
I do. Life is what you make it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2010, 11:02 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris245 View Post
I've never dated A man before and I never will the reason I'm a Guy and totally straight

Maybe this thread had been mentioned before but i'll post my version.

Do you girls enjoy getting your heart broken or something because you always go back to jerks even after its finished ?

Jerks use simple tactics and yet girls scream and cry for them to return. They have sex and their gone.Simple enough.

I know what makes jerks attractive to women things like confidence and nice looks but still women Always believe that these men are going to comeback for them.

My question is Do you go for Jerks even thou you know you gonna get hurt? and why do you still go for them? Do you change your expectations on what you seek in a man once you have been heart broken once too many or once you get past 30 and you see all your friends getting married and you are left single?

I have a friend I consider to be a jerk with women but I respect him. Because he is right when he tells me this " I don't break girls hearts on purpose I just do what I have to do to get Sex (I get playful, do activities with them and then have sex and leave) It their expectations that blind them I don't do anything except talk with them once a while and then work on getting them out of my life. This makes them chase me even more. I just don't see the use in getting a long lasting relationship when I can have sex daily."

YouTube - Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart ft. Ludacris
do you really believe that only men break the hearts of others? Do you really believe there are no players in the gender of women? There are many women Jerks out there

Old 06-23-2010, 11:24 AM

2,549 posts, read 2,721,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSAngel View Post
Gotcha

The "nice guy" is not the problem - The woman you describe is just emotionally abnormal, hence the resentment.
Agreed except the abnormal thing you reference seems all too common. Irony perhaps?

Old 06-23-2010, 01:03 PM

83 posts, read 147,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Floyd View Post
Agreed except the abnormal thing you reference seems all too common. Irony perhaps?
On the contrary. Since there are women out there who historically date bad boys, then it follows that there are nice guys out there who would only date women that historically date bad boys. Irony?

As a result, this phenomenon of the emotionally unstable woman is 'common' only to the nice guys who choose to date her, as opposed to running for the hills/picking a woman who has her act together.

Old 06-23-2010, 05:39 PM

190 posts, read 492,961 times
Ying and yang/good and evil...these qualities are in nice guys and jerks. These are labels that will never be agreed on. Nevertheless, I will try here. Men who are more open, use more empathy, and sacrifice more get less press--but it doesn't mean they are unsuccessful with women. Men who are more likely manipulate, bragg, and trapple on others' boundaries are usually awful at holding down a relationship. Quantity is not necessarily a good thing and it doesn't necessarily mean he's getting it or connecting emotionally during intercourse. The nice guy and jerk distinction may work in high school--as women date different types of adolescent boys--but it rarely applies to real-life--except in unsatisfying and possibly abusive relationships.

Old 06-23-2010, 05:42 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
Quote:
Gotcha

The "nice guy" is not the problem - The woman you describe is just emotionally abnormal, hence the resentment.
pretty people dont have to be "nice". there is a line outside the door.
again its a genderless game.
see narcisst and echo
greek mythology
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissus_(mythology)
btw in 21st century terms an echo sounds a whole lot like a codependent.

Old 06-23-2010, 11:11 PM

283 posts, read 458,541 times
I dated a Bitchy woman (woman jerk). I pulled some crazy dance moves (she didn't know how to dance salsa and merengue I taught her all she needed to know in one night - she became the queen of the place that night) on her and achieved a great first impression with her. She called me the next morning and we got set for the first date. It was awesome I talked to her in Italian (godbless my studies) as a much as I could, She was a hot Italian woman (physically she was all a man could ask she was perfect). That was the first time I ever dated a woman (I was 18) I told her the relationship wasn't going to work. She pulled Mind Tricks on me like the Jealousy mind game (she flirted hard with another guy in front of me AND I survived Example video clip minute 1.00 + 2.26) - Hard to get - Teasing mind game and other little request like I could you buy me this and this. None of these tricks worked on me. I countered by calling them out or simply using Dual meaning sentences ( Main idea / Sexual connotation ). She only lasted two months she said I was too perfect to be true. She was perfect until I learned how many guys she had slept with before me "33" (I asked one of my female - girls don't lie about numbers). I couldn't get passed that so I made her believe I was asexual. Even thou I had a raging bull in my pants. The words that I kept from dating her are these ( she told me this after telling me the number of guys she slept with) "the thing is I piled up the experience but I never learned the lesson" just to comfort her I told her that " I learned the lesson but never had the experience" after that I admitted to her I was still a virgin). She wasn't convinced to let me go ( I didn't want her as a first experience ) so I pulled the I'm asexual CARD. She was sad (but not heart broken because she was being used).

She became so crazy about me that the only thing missing to complete the relationship was sex. I parted before it was too late. I learned all the female mind games thanks to this amazing woman and managed to remain a virgin without breaking any hearts. I got news after that she found herself a Nice girlfriend she got tired of dating guys. She is happy now.

if I had to date a bitchy woman again I'll do it just for the challenge but not for the sex. I plan to keep it for my wife (this is crazy but I want to learn as much as I can on how to please women without having to rely on sex and I'm quite good at it). Dancing (longest foreplay) and listening to her (fulfilling her emotional needs).

My jerk friend is my best buddy i'm teaching him how to develop long term relationship (he has never known what it means to live and be part of a family). he Has an Italian Girlfriend with a Rich Dad - my friend Is GAMEOVER the girl is too good to leave - I never would've thought that a girl determine to capture a man's heart could actually pull it out: she was a virgin, never dated anyone before, Was clumsy trying to seduce him, was always trying to reach him and txt him 15 times a day and Started working out like crazy she lost 5 pound every month (talk about determination ). We had some beers, I told my friend This is the end of your single life we both laughed (he is 20).

++ My friend never dated Bitchy women he feared them he preferred girls who did sports they were easier for him (he started weight training when he was 16). ++

Love does happen but you need to work hard in the right direction. not focus in a single direction without even knowing where you are heading. If you are going to be heartbroken at least learn something good out of the experience.

She was the last and first woman I ever dated I'm focusing on my studies now. I could have any girl I want I just don't want to lose focus on my studies because she wants more attention.

Being a jerk is all about attitude! If you can be that and a nice guy Girls will murder each other just to get your attention.

Old 06-23-2010, 11:13 PM

283 posts, read 458,541 times
LUDA!
Now I may not be the worst or the best
But you gotta respect my honesty
And I may break your heart
But I don't really think there's anybody as bomb as me
So you can take this chance, in the end
Everybody's gonna be wondering how you deal
You might say this is Ludacris
But Taio Cruz tell her how you feel !

Old 06-24-2010, 08:37 AM

Quote:
On the contrary. Since there are women out there who historically date bad boys, then it follows that there are nice guys out there who would only date women that historically date bad boys. Irony?

As a result, this phenomenon of the emotionally unstable woman is 'common' only to the nice guys who choose to date her, as opposed to running for the hills/picking a woman who has her act together.
I am Martian so I need some interpetation here. I don't follow your logic and have no idea what "running for the hills/picking a woman who has her act together" means.

The "nice guy" (code for door mat) we are all speaking of would likely date anyone who will give him the time of day. Why? Lack of confidence? No game? Naive and inexperienced? His lack of judgment might lead him to more unstable women but I think it would be more a result of coincidence than choice. Then again, it may only be the desperate and unstable ones that give the door mat a shot. You know the ones...Burned too many times by their own bad judgment...biological clock ticking...

Anyway, I doubt that emotionally unstable people, male or female, have any one particular behavior pattern.

Lastly, speaking very generally, aren't women are thought of as more emotional than men? In fact, aren't men are often accusing of being emotionally void? Much more so than women? If this is true, logically speaking, an emotionally unstable woman would be much more common than her counterpart.

Old 06-24-2010, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris245 View Post
Being a jerk is all about attitude! If you can be that and a nice guy Girls will murder each other just to get your attention.
This behavior is part of the mystery of it all. Want attention when you go out? Men. Go out without a date and wear your wedding ring or any ring that makes you look married. This seems to attract a lot of women. Are they looking for a bigger challenge? Just wanting to be extra naughty? I'm sure there are as many answers as personalities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships