Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2010, 06:10 PM

483 posts, read 555,630 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
I'm a guy.
Then I guess we won't be approaching you..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2010, 06:18 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,737,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galagaone View Post
A common tact among females who like to spend their spare time spewing misandry is to put their bashing in the form of a question so it is assumed to be true. I guess I could ask a question about american females in a similar way. There are 1.2 MILLION abortions every year in the U.S. So, why do american females hate babies so much...? I think my question is more valid since it's based on a fact instead of an opinion.

You can bet if a man started a female bashing thread like this it'd be gone in no time flat. Why does CD hate men so much..?
If we are looking at statistics you have to see where the US rates on a global scale.

There are many other countries with a much higher abortion rate than the US.

Percentage of pregnancies aborted by country (listed by percentage)

Maps of percentage of pregnancies aborted worldwide--by country

Abortion in Context: United States and Worldwide
(old stats but still worth looking at)

I do not believe the majority of women posters on CD hate men. In fact I do not believe that most women hate men.

There are many more women-bashing threads and comments in this forum than men-bashing.

Old 06-27-2010, 06:22 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,249,463 times

Old 06-27-2010, 06:38 PM

4,379 posts, read 5,382,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi samston,

What was this process and how was it implemented? Were we also conditioned to fear heights, snakes and spiders? I know of no such fear acquired unless intense stimuli are applied to create the association, and that is usually the processes of linking that with some innate fear(or having it realized). The only exception of which I am aware is nausea after food poisoning which tends to persist in association with that food with little effort.

It is simply nature doing its work. Create a fear of women in men which can only be breached with a sense of accomplishment or ego. Otherwise humans would be created in a random process without respect to survivability. Incidentally women are bred to look for these tell tale signs that betray these accomplishments that imply survival and reproduction success. If I am a failure, the best contribution to the species I can make as a man is to give into fear and reveal it in body language. That will offer the correct information for women to flee with abandon.
Much of our attitudes and beliefs are socially created/influenced.

I think in society, we are in a way conditioned to pamper hot women. Men may be overly accommodating, friendly or helpful when they see a hot woman, and in part this is socially influenced.

Old 06-27-2010, 06:39 PM

4,379 posts, read 5,382,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Here! OK, I was a bit off - it's been a little over a year!

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...te-i-know.html
Times change, people change.

Old 06-27-2010, 06:40 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,542 times
Quote:
Also, in the educational system, there seems to be an agenda to take away the elements that young males respond positively to, like competition.

Yea, when my dad when to school all the boys played sports and also the boys had their choice of machine/wood shop.

Quote:
Perhaps the educational system caters to the female mindset more.
Our whole society caters more to women because women have the purchasing and voting power.

Old 06-27-2010, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
Yea, when my dad when to school all the boys played sports and also the boys had their choice of machine/wood shop.

Our whole society caters more to women because women have the purchasing and voting power.
I'm one of those shop class guys and the sport we played takes two balls, not one!

Old 06-27-2010, 06:50 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samston View Post
Much of our attitudes and beliefs are socially created/influenced.

I think in society, we are in a way conditioned to pamper women. Men may be overly accommodating, friendly or helpful when they see a hot woman, and in part this is socially influenced.
I took out hot because it's just women. Period.

And you're right, we are, not even thinking if the woman deserves special treatment or not. Men on the other hand are expendable and people could care less about a man unless he is rich or famous.

It's unbelievable, I have seen it with my own eyes, people will go out there own way to help an already rich/famous man, but if Joe blow down the street really NEEDS help he's blown off by everyone.

You people are C****!

Old 06-27-2010, 06:58 PM

54 posts, read 69,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
At this point we should turn the tables. How many times have you been married? How many guys have you slept with? It works two ways!!!!
"How many times have you been married?" "How many guys have you slept with?"

I haven't considered that. Your correct, men do have tests of their own. But those two questions are very personal and most men wouldn't dare ask a girl during their first conversation. However Its perfectly socially acceptable for a women to ask a man what he does for a living and where he lives upon meeting him. If a guy asks a girl that, he's likely just making conversation. If a woman asks a guy while he's hitting on her, most likely its an alternate way of saying "how much money do you make?" Its not a big deal. I can understand why a woman would want to make sure she isn't getting involved with a lazy or poor guy.

Anyway, the only reason I said that in the first place is because I was exploring the reasons why a guy would be reluctant to approach. For some men its a feeling of financial inadequacy.

Oh and I've slept 0 men. Scratch that.. -7 men. That's right, I'm so strait I'd have to sleep with 8 guys just to be gay.

Old 06-27-2010, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
I took out hot because it's just women. Period.

And you're right, we are, not even thinking if the woman deserves special treatment or not. Men on the other hand are expendable and people could care less about a man unless he is rich or famous.

It's unbelievable, I have seen it with my own eyes, people will go out there own way to help an already rich/famous man, but if Joe blow down the street really NEEDS help he's blown off by everyone.

You people are C****!
I always help Joe Blow. That is what real men do! Casanova over there with the womanizing tactics and smooth talk can go get bent for all I care!LMAO........ Don't ever think you are better than the rest of us Mr. Don Juan. You may know how to approach but deep down inside you know you are full of shyt! At least you know how that works!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships