Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 07:26 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,842,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I like eating with hands. What fun is a pork chop not eaten by hand?! Picking on bones is fun! I probably won't show my sweet piggishness the very first time and while eating out, though. Some rapport needs to be established first.

We've discussed this before - I don't care for particularly sophisticated table manners in men, such as not touching most things by hand. I believe these guys would be squeamish and worthless lovers.

Hahahaha I would be mad if I shaved my legs and he sits there with a napkin in his collar. Then has a big ol' barbecue wing all dripping down his face. Yet if we were dating for awhile I would tell him to wash up before he came near me. My father had a beard and got food stuck in it at times. My mom would yell at him. And his reply was always, "That's my snack for later." Aahahaha my dad was crazy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2010, 07:28 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,558,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
Well Im slim 5'5" 125 and my boyfriend is a little chunky 5'6" and he was at 190. Before me he had bad eating habits and rarely exercised. I dont eat healthy all the time but I do know not eating right can cause weight gain, like my boyfriend. I help him to eat better and make healthier choices and we do workout together, He knows Im not attracted to fat...sorry but Im not but I see the potential in him and I know he can lose the weight. I dont care what he eats as long as he continues taking care of himself.
some people think "oh well he/she loves me so it shouldnt matter if I gain weight" when it does matter just because you have someone doesnt mean to let yourself go.
At 5'7" I was 196, it ain't pretty, but because of my build I wear it a little better than those of my size who don't exercise.

Old 06-29-2010, 07:36 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,139,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
So, no silverware in the bedroom?
Just an ice pick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
My father had a beard and got food stuck in it at times. My mom would yell at him. And his reply was always, "That's my snack for later." Aahahaha my dad was crazy.
One of the reasons I'm not a big fan of beards.

Quote:
At 5'7" I was 196, it ain't pretty, but because of my build I wear it a little better than those of my size who don't exercise.
Go get your lettuce!

I said "lettuce only"!

Old 06-29-2010, 07:39 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,558,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Just an ice pick!

One of the reasons I'm not a big fan of beards.

Go get your lettuce!

I said "lettuce only"!
I couldn't help it, the lettuce had a burger attached to it by cheese.
Ice pick?

Old 06-29-2010, 07:41 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,139,890 times
Quote:
I couldn't help it, the lettuce had a burger attached to it by cheese.
Ice pick?
Eh, I had to scare ya somehow to pull that burger away from the lettuce!

Old 06-29-2010, 07:49 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,553,461 times
Quote:
Fried chicken is fried chicken, putting it on a salad won't change that fact.
Yep. I order a chicken caesar salad because I love it. Too bad it's almost a full day's worth of calories for me!

Old 06-29-2010, 07:55 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,248,516 times
How about lake taverns? We have quite a few around here that are right on the lakes and you can order anything. Even stuff you don't normally see like frog legs, bluegill, elk burgers etc... They have steaks and all the other stuff too. If you took a date to a place like that would that be a turn off for me to eat the different stuff? They usually have bands and GOOD music playing while you are doing it. Also I always like booths, I try not to sit at tables if I don't have too. The booths are more comfortable and you aren't out in the open with people bumping into you. Do women hate booths and prefer tables instead? Please coach the rugged one ladies?

Old 06-29-2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
How about lake taverns? We have quite a few around here that are right on the lakes and you can order anything. Even stuff you don't normally see like frog legs, bluegill, elk burgers etc... They have steaks and all the other stuff too. If you took a date to a place like that would that be a turn off for me to eat the different stuff? They usually have bands and GOOD music playing while you are doing it. Also I always like booths, I try not to sit at tables if I don't have too. The booths are more comfortable and you aren't out in the open with people bumping into you. Do women hate booths and prefer tables instead? Please coach the rugged one ladies?
Booths I prefer. but don't mind tables either. And I like different places I haven't seen before.

Old 06-29-2010, 08:04 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,027,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Booths are sooo comfortable But tables are probably better on a date/getting to know someone Booth is for when you're in the relationship

Old 06-29-2010, 08:08 PM

I once told my date I had to go to the bathroom before we sat down. So he got us a booth. I came back he stood for me to go on his side first to sit next to him. I sat down across from him and <smiled>. Ah fun times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships