Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 06:22 PM

143 posts, read 262,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
I don't know how one would "accidentally" come across a video of their SO having sex with an ex unless it was literally left in the DVD player with the TV on DVD mode. If I was snooping, then I'd be getting what I deserved.

I wouldn't care. As long as she consented to the video and there was no illegal activity involved, it's none of my business.
You're looking for something else and you come across a tape you don't either remember what it is or you don't know what it is so you pop it in the VCR and you discover that it is a sex tape of your S/O and their ex. That would be "accidentally".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2010, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
It's the ex so, who cares? Who's he with now? You or her? Think about it and see if it's really worth even saying anything.
Yes you're s/o would be with you and not the ex yes,duh.

Old 06-29-2010, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliciaMaria View Post
No.

Old 06-29-2010, 06:26 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASweetGirl4U2Know View Post
If you accidentally come across a sex tape of your significant other and their ex?
Omg burn the darn thing, get rid of it. And tell your SO he's a pig. It's for doing not videoing. Gosh.

Old 06-29-2010, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliciaMaria View Post
You guys do realize that... pictures, videos, whatever, can be saved on a computer or hard drive somewhere and completely forgotten about, right?

If it was saved to the guys desktop and he watched it every day, then yeah.. thats weird, esp if it was of his ex, BUT if its a just another file stored away somewhere... I dont understand. When I would break up with someone, I wouldnt go through my entire computer and delete every trace of them off of it.. I would just put their pictures in a folder somewhere and stash them so I didnt have to see them every day, BUT if for whatever reason I needed them, they were saved..

Do you guys really go through your computers every time a relationship ends and delete every trace of someone?? The guy probably just forgot about the video.. big deal.

To the OP, were you looking for it? Or was it saved somewhere that it couldve totally been been? Like in folder you usually go through?

and why were you going through his computer??

AliciaMaria, who says it was on a computer and do you not read the word "accidentally" in my original post?

Old 06-29-2010, 08:05 PM

677 posts, read 1,620,512 times
Well my boyfriend only had online relationships before we got together, so if I found a sex tape of him with someone else, it would be over. I hate liars and couldn't be in a relationship with one.

If circumstances were different and he DID have previous relationships, it would bother me a lot to find a sex tape. In this respect I'm very conservative. The idea of him having sex with someone else makes me very uncomfortable and I don't think that I could handle seeing it take place right in front of me.

Old 06-29-2010, 08:11 PM

3 posts, read 2,691 times
I might be taking a job in Independence, Ohio, does anyone know of any apartment complexes in that town? I was looking in the amounts of 500 to 600 a month. I was there looking around but I really didnt find any or I was looking inthe wrong area. I also know that there are some nice apt complexes in strongsville, which is not too far too drive to work there either, How safe is the area of Strongsville, ohio and North Royalton? thanks for your info, Tweedybird129

Old 06-29-2010, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWEEDYBIRD129 View Post
I might be taking a job in Independence, Ohio, does anyone know of any apartment complexes in that town? I was looking in the amounts of 500 to 600 a month. I was there looking around but I really didnt find any or I was looking inthe wrong area. I also know that there are some nice apt complexes in strongsville, which is not too far too drive to work there either, How safe is the area of Strongsville, ohio and North Royalton? thanks for your info, Tweedybird129
You'll get way more answers if you re-post this question in the Ohio forum.

Old 06-29-2010, 08:16 PM

3 posts, read 2,691 times
thanks this is my first time

Old 06-29-2010, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWEEDYBIRD129 View Post
thanks this is my first time
No problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships