Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 04:51 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,325,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthUp View Post
I think that was his way of coming onto you.
Hey I thought about that too, but I am so rusty with the dating thing I wasn't sure. This guy is such a nice man. He really is handsome. He has a rock hard body and he is always a gentlemen. Any woman would be lucky to be with him. He is the type who is looking for forever. I just think he should find a woman who has also saved herself for that "special someone". I would love to date him mainly because there would be no pressure to "put out". However, I don't want to ruin our friendship by dating and I have a tiny crush on another guy...with experience Things could change though
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2007, 05:02 PM

6,044 posts, read 24,089,952 times
I would date him. I would prefer a man who already knows how to please, but a man who is experienced is not necessarily knowledgable in how to give pleasure.

Old 06-21-2007, 05:16 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,622,146 times
The question of experience seems a little peculiar to me. Is becoming experienced at sex something like becoming a master of the violin that might take twenty or more years to acheive? I really doubt it. Is sex really that complicated? I don't really think so. All you're going to get from an extremely experienced partner is someone who looks like they've been around the block a few too many times and they've got a history of STD's to prove it.

Old 06-21-2007, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
The question of experience seems a little peculiar to me. Is becoming experienced at sex something like becoming a master of the violin that might take twenty or more years to acheive? I really doubt it. Is sex really that complicated? I don't really think so. All you're going to get from an extremely experienced partner is someone who looks like they've been around the block a few too many times and they've got a history of STD's to prove it.
That is an interesting perspective coming from a guy because the implication for a male is the more experience he has the more of a man he is. But does experience necessarily mean multiple sex partners? And I am going to respectfully disagree with u on a minor point...sex can be very complicated especailly with a man who knows what he is doing Just a little girl humor

Old 06-21-2007, 06:00 PM

523 posts, read 2,905,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
Hey I thought about that too, but I am so rusty with the dating thing I wasn't sure. This guy is such a nice man. He really is handsome. He has a rock hard body and he is always a gentlemen. Any woman would be lucky to be with him. He is the type who is looking for forever. I just think he should find a woman who has also saved herself for that "special someone". I would love to date him mainly because there would be no pressure to "put out". However, I don't want to ruin our friendship by dating and I have a tiny crush on another guy...with experience Things could change though
Hmmm, rock hard body, handsome, nice, and doesn't sleep around?! Where does he live?! Please introduce him to me--I'm single and looking for someone just like that!

Old 06-21-2007, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anu2 View Post
Hmmm, rock hard body, handsome, nice, and doesn't sleep around?! Where does he live?! Please introduce him to me--I'm single and looking for someone just like that!
Hey PM me with your email address and I will be happy to forward it to him. Be warned u may want to and he may say no

Old 06-22-2007, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Hey PM me with your email address and I will be happy to forward it to him. Be warned u may want to and he may say no
LOL...You didn't tell me which city he lives in!

Old 06-22-2007, 11:24 AM

Quote:
LOL...You didn't tell me which city he lives in!
Right now the virgin is on assignment in Spain, but his home base is Baltimore. Oh his brother is single and a Doctor. I get the impression he has lots of experience though

Old 06-22-2007, 11:40 AM

2,349 posts, read 10,654,480 times
Default All that and a bag of chips!

Quote:
Careful Anu, once you get him started... LOL Kinda like a bag of chips, you can't have just one

Old 06-22-2007, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Right now the virgin is on assignment in Spain, but his home base is Baltimore. Oh his brother is single and a Doctor. I get the impression he has lots of experience though
Spain...Baltimore...Hmmm, may need to rethink this. I'm in Charlotte. Do you know anyone else like him in my area? :-)

Maybe, I should do what the famous Rance did and post a message asking for single men!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships