Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2010, 11:51 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,322,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You should go to Mykonos. Hardly anybody would be interested in your nekid body, other than the locals. Your body is fantastic - the thing is it’s a gay Mecca.
Well, THAT'S no fun!!

Old 07-07-2010, 11:58 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,376,832 times
Quote:
You should go to Mykonos. Hardly anybody would be interested in your nekid body, other than the locals. Your body is fantastic - the thing is it’s a gay Mecca.
I'd have no problem with that!

Actually, gay men have just as much of appreciation for female body as straight men, they just look at it from a different perspective.

I have a full-blown (literally and figuratively speaking) gay man checking out my ass the other day. He is a coworker of mine and he just turned me around and checked it out. If he was a straight man, he would never get away with that, isn't that an interesting double standard?

Old 07-07-2010, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle77 View Post
Mykonos Beaches - Mykonos Nudist Beaches

Thanks. We would have gone when we were there, but my hubby wasn't crazy about the idea of 300 of his coworkers seeing us naked. haha! The single guys were definitely all over the nude beaches.

That settles it. We're going to have to go back.
Thank you!!! Will be eyeing that beach for my trip.

Old 07-07-2010, 12:00 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,130,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Well, THAT'S no fun!!
It's the only one, sweetie! Don't worry! Greek men are not stingy with their affection!

Old 07-07-2010, 12:05 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,322,977 times
Quote:
It's the only one, sweetie! Don't worry! Greek men are not stingy with their affection!
Whew!! I thought I was going to have to scratch that off my bucket list. If I go to see some neekidness, it has to be testosterone neekid!

Old 07-07-2010, 12:11 PM

548 posts, read 1,478,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post

Actually, gay men have just as much of appreciation for female body as straight men, they just look at it from a different perspective.

I have a full-blown (literally and figuratively speaking) gay man checking out my ass the other day. He is a coworker of mine and he just turned me around and checked it out. If he was a straight man, he would never get away with that, isn't that an interesting double standard?
Absolutely. Interesting and true!

My husband's ship left early, and I ended up partying with some super fun (gay) guys the last night I was there. They knew how to show a girl a good time and make a girl feel like a million bucks, too. lol.

Old 07-07-2010, 12:14 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,733,492 times
Quote:

Oh my god, it's worthy of a complete thread all of it's own!

Old 07-07-2010, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Oh my god, it's worthy of a complete thread all of it's own!
I know right? The worst thing is that I should have probably gotten offended, but I just laughed it off. I wonder what does it say about me?
I guess the fact that he did it in a playful and funny way, which is the way him and I always communicate, so perhaps it didn't seem like a big deal, but if it was a straight coworker, I wouldn't even allow him such a move.

Old 07-07-2010, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle77 View Post
Absolutely. Interesting and true!

My husband's ship left early, and I ended up partying with some super fun (gay) guys the last night I was there. They knew how to show a girl a good time and make a girl feel like a million bucks, too. lol.
This is so true!!! Gay men make great friends and great partners to have a good and fun time with!

Old 07-07-2010, 12:22 PM

548 posts, read 1,478,944 times
Quote:
I know right? The worst thing is that I should have probably gotten offended, but I just laughed it off. I wonder what does it say about me?
I guess the fact that he did it in a playful and funny way, which is the way him and I always communicate, so perhaps it didn't seem like a big deal, but if it was a straight coworker, I wouldn't even allow him such a move.
I can totally picture that! I would have reacted the same way. LOL! A straight guy would have different thoughts and motives that would make it NOT okay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.