Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 09:54 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,682,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
No, that was not what I was saying and I'm not even in this silly debate. Forgive me for trying to introduce some levity to a thread. If you had any idea of TVSG's CD history you would understand the reference.
Got you on your private message Rakin! Grasshopper will probably be up and about later on to fumble around with his non sequitur comments. Aaargh!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2010, 11:20 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,166,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Got you on your private message Rakin! Grasshopper will probably be up and about later on to fumble around with his non sequitur comments. Aaargh!
If we were all sane, had good common sense and judgment this would be an extremely boring world.

Fortunately god has a sense of humor and is a female.

Old 07-07-2010, 10:37 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,309,059 times
Mortimer, I am assuming you are a male. You seem to think that you know women better than women. Pretty hilarious stuff. I totally second the real-life examples that miu gave - they are the exact scenarios that I have seen played over and over. Timeless scenarios in the annals of history. Even if a guy was hot shiat, even he is even slightly perceived as being a player the game ends there. The difference is the quality of girls that you can obtain using the FWB method, or the non-FWB method. Like I said, if QC is not on your agenda and quantity is all that matters, then by all means sleep with as many as you can. You just won't get "the one" this way.

Maybe I can paint an analogy for you. 1000 phishing emails will elicit one response. Same thing with guys who ask girls out all the time. They will get positive responses at some point in time but it is an awful lot of effort and everyone hates you.

Maybe this has to do with differences between the crowd that you hang around and the crowd that those of an opinion different than yours hang around. I'll leave it at that.

There is also no point in arguing experimental robustness with somebody who cites news regarding the articles rather than reading the article itself.

Old 07-07-2010, 11:39 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,512,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
First of all, I just think the term FWB is stupid. If you are friends, and like to swap genital gravy, why not just date?

And yes, in my case, I am talking about saving sex for marriage. Not until marriage, but at least until I'm in a relationship. I'll straight up tell women that and they are fine with it.

Maybe the women you know have them. Not the women I know, and you'll never know the women I know, cuz you ain't on my level.

The whole thing is fairly simple. Men want sex. Women want love and sex. Women think if they have sex with a guy, he will think about them and "gosh she was great."
When it's just...sex.
Women have to stop thinking that when a man has sex with her, he wants her and likes her. He may say things to her, and sound like he desire her, but she is convenient and a moment passing.

Old 07-07-2010, 11:43 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,404,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
The whole thing is fairly simple. Men want sex. Women want love and sex. Women think if they have sex with a guy, he will think about them and "gosh she was great."
When it's just...sex.
Women have to stop thinking that when a man has sex with her, he wants her and likes her. He may say things to her, and sound like he desire her, but she is convenient and a moment passing.
Ugh, I am so sick of you guys speaking in Generalities. I would imagine that MOST PEOPLE of both genders want love and sex.

Old 07-07-2010, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Ugh, I am so sick of you guys speaking in Generalities. I would imagine that MOST PEOPLE of both genders want love and sex.

I am not a guy. I am a woman. Most people? The constant problem is that women think they can get a man to love them by sex. Men aren't looking for love. It is quite apparent.

Old 07-07-2010, 11:52 PM

Quote:
I am not a guy. I am a woman. Most people? The constant problem is that women think they can get a man to love them by sex. Men aren't looking for love. It is quite apparent.
Well I'm a man, and I'm looking for love. So your statement is inherently false then.

Old 07-08-2010, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Well I'm a man, and I'm looking for love. So your statement is inherently false then.

Then you are rare. If you read the posts on this thread, you saw that men have no problem with casual sex.

Old 07-08-2010, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Then you are rare. If you read the posts on this thread, you saw that men have no problem with casual sex.
What percentage of "men on this board" represent Amerika? 1%? I don't know any guys like the guys that litter this board. I think they are the dregs.

Old 07-08-2010, 12:13 AM

Quote:
What percentage of "men on this board" represent Amerika? 1%? I don't know any guys like the guys that litter this board. I think they are the dregs.

I don't see any difference between the men on here and the men "out there".
I'd guess you are in your early twenties?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships