Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 07:20 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,766,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I'm not a smooth talker. Sorry about that.

Lol. I think I might of come off a little too neanderthal.

We all have our moments.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2010, 08:50 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,742,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephei2000 View Post
I have read this phrase many times saying to people who date is to relax and treat the date and talk to him like a friend. From a woman's perspective, I am trying to see how this is possible knowing the man wants to eventually get in bed with me. How can a woman be calm and relaxed knowing this is what going to the through the man's head also while getting to know her. My friends do not want to sleep with me so I can act natural. There is no way I can act natural when some guy is trying to figure out his way to sleep with me. I am still trying to figure this out how can this naturalness be possible. The possibility of a guy trying to get with me does not make me calm and relaxed.
Just remember that you are in total control. He's not getting in your pants unless you allow it. So now you are armed with the knowledge that he eventually wants sex (not sure why you're dating if this isn't somewhere in your game plan too), just enjoy your time together and when you are ready you'll know. It's not rocket science.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships