Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2010, 07:19 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
lol... sierra, this was 20 years ago. She didn't get pregnant until after she finished college (I paid her tuition); I married her when she was 22; I have never cheated on her and never plan to; and I hope to one day be buried beside her.

I think we're good.
That's all great, but it doesn't answer any of my questions!

Old 07-11-2010, 07:20 PM

1,994 posts, read 3,212,230 times
Quote:
Don't project views that aren't mine on to me and then condescendingly refute them as if you are instructing a dense child.
**** off mate, that wasn't my intention at all.

I am just saying who the hell are you to assume that all women who have one nighters don't value themselves? They are some of the most confident women I have ever known! Confident women who like sex without all the rubbish that comes with relationships!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Aren't there juvie places for horny lil' boys? What if she got pregnant?!
Exactly. WTF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
What constitutes "slutty" and "non slutty?"
This is what I want an answer to. If a lady wants nothing more than one night of passion, ONCE, with a man, does that make them slutty?

Old 07-11-2010, 07:23 PM

48,519 posts, read 34,833,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *VaNiLlaGoRrilLa* View Post

This is what I want an answer to. If a lady wants nothing more than one night of passion, ONCE, with a man, does that make them slutty?
Haven't you been reading VG? We have to out on 5 dates first. THEN we can have sex and dump them if we wish.

And THEN they come here and complain about women using them for 5 meals and then dumping them.

Old 07-11-2010, 07:26 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,974,082 times
Quote:
Soly, I think your friend is spot on.
The thing is that men are expected to be risk takers in relationships. And male biology actually predetermines that he will be more of a risk taker than females. And this would be doubly so when seeking a mate/spreading his seed.

Women on the other hand are both biologically predisposed and socially expected to be much more cautious in their mating practices. (which is all that sex is in the end.)...it is contradictory to both biology and logic for a woman to be hypersexual compared to men.

If you factor in that women contract std's easier than men, and often suffer worse consequences from having them than men, women do run the risk (regardless of how small) of becoming pregnant, or run the risk of endangering themselves by choosing strange men to become intimate with - a woman would have to be pretty cooky to be a 5lut.

This doesnt even account for the negative impact that a woman's lowered sexual standards have on the advancement of the species.

Old 07-11-2010, 07:26 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,641,967 times
Quote:
They are some of the most confident women I have ever known!
I suspect you and I have a very different idea of what confidence is. I don't equate taking random men's sperm up one's orifices to raise god knows what (when you have no idea of the character of the person you're dealing with) will come out as confidence ... I call that foolishness. Brazenness perhaps too ... but not confidence. I also don't call the guy who snorts a line or two and walks into a bank to take what he wants confident. I call him a f****** idiot. He may appear "confident" to some, but if you get to know him, you'll find he's a reckless loser who doesn't value his life.

Old 07-11-2010, 07:34 PM

1,994 posts, read 3,212,230 times
I don't see it as confidence either, never said I did, but I also don't take it to mean someone doesn't value themselves as a person.

Old 07-11-2010, 07:38 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,641,967 times
Quote:
I don't see it as confidence either, never said I did, but I also don't take it to mean someone doesn't value themselves as a person.
The riskier the behavior one engages in, the less one probably values their life, no? Casual sex is riskier for women than it is for men, hence the double standard. Simple as that.

Old 07-11-2010, 07:39 PM

Quote:
The riskier the behavior one engages in, the less one probably values their life, no? Casual sex is riskier for women than it is for men, hence the double standard. Simple as that.
exactly...which is why men are sent to war. In terms proliferating the species, our lives simply arent as valuable to the reproduction cycle as women's are.

Old 07-11-2010, 07:43 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,629,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
my definition of slutty = a person who has many different partners in rapid succession.

My your definition, I was at one time, a stud.

Old 07-11-2010, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by think first View Post
My your definition, I was at one time, a stud.

A stud or a 5lut?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships