Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 07:33 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,267,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
LMAO! Solid logic, Avienne! What if they see each other twice a week or more often, though?
Well, if she's about to be OTR now, at two dates a week, they'll be doing it when she ovulates.

(Don't mind me. I'm on Long Island. It's hot and gross here and it's making my normally bad attitude downright lousy. )

Old 07-07-2010, 07:34 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,738,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
I think it is hard to respect a woman when she gives her away so easily. As much as I like sex, I really respect a woman who is not willing to give herself away so easily. I have dated quite a few women since I moved here to Des Moines, and the average wait has been sex on the third date which I find a bit too soon.

I met a girl last week which I am really interested in and when we were making out, she said "Can you wait five dates before we do it?", I said absolutely. Honestly, I am thinking about telling her that I would rather wait longer before doing it.

I have noticed that when sex happens to soon, I tend to lose interest and it is hard to see the woman the same way after it. I hope she does not think I am weird when I tell her than I may want to wait a bit longer than five dates
You act like some slightly idiotic teenager with this nonsense.

What surprises me most is not your bizarre ideas about waiting til the magic 5th date, it's the fact that women even find you anywhere near desirable enough to go out with you and then sleep with you

Maybe you should save yourself for that virgin you want to marry

Old 07-07-2010, 07:34 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,267,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Women who give it away early cause men to default to low investment mode.
My experience says otherwise.

Old 07-07-2010, 07:36 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
People are getting way too carried away with rules and games. Which makes "dating" not fun.
Hi JSizzle225,

I wonder how much fun it would be with no rules? Hand cuffs and ball gags are fair game now. People's idea of sex has become a propagation the specious. If you don't spread the pollen, the nectar goes out of reach.

Old 07-07-2010, 07:39 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Instead of x amount of dates, wouldn't it be smarter to set a dollar amount to win the prize. Surely a guy who's dropped $500 on 2 dates should score quicker than some cheap guy who's only spent $120 after 3-4 dates.

A guy could redeem his receipts and at a certain level get certain favors. That way a woman is not giving it away but rewarding what it's worth. Maybe every $250 spent takes it to the next level.

Old 07-07-2010, 07:40 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
My experience says otherwise.
I have eaten several fortune cookies.

Old 07-07-2010, 07:43 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,738,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Instead of x amount of dates, wouldn't it be smarter to set a dollar amount to win the prize. Surely a guy who's dropped $500 on 2 dates should score quicker than some cheap guy who's only spent $120 after 3-4 dates.

A guy could redeem his receipts and at a certain level get certain favors. That way a woman is not giving it away but rewarding what it's worth. Maybe every $250 spent takes it to the next level.
Do you always sleep with hookers that you need to pay for? Because what you are suggesting is also called prostitution.

Old 07-07-2010, 07:44 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

I'm telling your wife. lol.

Old 07-07-2010, 07:48 PM

1,442 posts, read 2,564,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
I think it is hard to respect a woman when she gives her away so easily. As much as I like sex, I really respect a woman who is not willing to give herself away so easily. I have dated quite a few women since I moved here to Des Moines, and the average wait has been sex on the third date which I find a bit too soon.

I met a girl last week which I am really interested in and when we were making out, she said "Can you wait five dates before we do it?", I said absolutely. Honestly, I am thinking about telling her that I would rather wait longer before doing it.

I have noticed that when sex happens to soon, I tend to lose interest and it is hard to see the woman the same way after it. I hope she does not think I am weird when I tell her than I may want to wait a bit longer than five dates
Every person is different in their wants/beliefs.

Old 07-07-2010, 07:51 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Do you always sleep with hookers that you need to pay for? Because what you are suggesting is also called prostitution.
Djuna, if you were an experienced person you would realize all guys to some degree pay for it. It has nothing to do with prostitution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I'm telling your wife. lol.
She knows, that's about what it costs around here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships