Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,170,141 times

Advertisements

yo when he leaves rock band there that makes it official. he is prob gonna ask you to be in his videogame band which is like asking to marry him
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2010, 05:46 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
I was in a super sweet Rock Band band once. I was the vocalist...

Old 07-10-2010, 06:10 PM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,170,141 times
i was in one too till it all fell apart. dreams shattered

Old 07-10-2010, 07:04 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,157,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
So I started seeing this guy a bit here and there, then got all shy and avoiding here and there, then this past 2 weeks we finally got together, and he has slept over ever night since then, but isn't "hitting on me" really, we mostly watch movies and fall asleep snuggling....

He has already been man enough to put up with two of my ladies nights, and met all of my sweet and super nerdy best group of friends in the world, and still seems interested, and then two times now he has brought a few of his guy friends over, and still seems interested after their input....

Well, this weekend he is bringing his munchkin over for the weekend, so is this kinda making me more of an officaial "girlfriend" now do you think???

I know I am an insecure woosie after 7 years in a very abusive relationship, so it is really hard for me to trust..... he does hold my hand in public too, talks about family etc....

Should I just give in and let myself enjoy this now? Stop having my guard up with him.... I am SOOOO afraid of getting hurt, and the thought of letting him in is making tears stream down my face...

I am so ready to be loved after being treated so badly for so long, yet petrified as well.

So guys, do you think it is probly safe to say he is truly interested and I don't have to be paranoid he is some player?
Yes. He is truly interested. Now it's up to you to stop punishing him for your previous bad relationship.

Old 07-10-2010, 07:16 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Op It sounds good. If he has his friends meet you, and they like you. And it seems he is sorta testing you. I think it's a bit early to have the child introduced, however you must got an A on the other test. So he is willing to introduce his offspring. Which is a very important step. I wish you well and have hope for you it will continue.

Old 07-10-2010, 10:22 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,383,485 times
It seems from your post that he is interested in you. I wonder though if it was a little too early to introduce your child to him and the same goes for his kids. Be very selective. What if it doesn't work out with this guy, than you will introduce the next one and the next one...Catch my drift? It has to be one special man not to bring more confusion to your child's life.

Anyway, back to topic. I think he is interested but you really need to work on those insecurity issues. They can get in the way of your relationship.

Old 07-10-2010, 11:41 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
I'm more interested in talking about Rock Band, now. Does that make me a bad person?

Old 07-11-2010, 07:03 AM

5,879 posts, read 9,251,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I'm more interested in talking about Rock Band, now. Does that make me a bad person?
IMO, I think it makes you even cooler!LOL.........

Old 07-11-2010, 09:24 AM

6,497 posts, read 11,815,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
It seems from your post that he is interested in you. I wonder though if it was a little too early to introduce your child to him and the same goes for his kids. Be very selective. What if it doesn't work out with this guy, than you will introduce the next one and the next one...Catch my drift? It has to be one special man not to bring more confusion to your child's life.
Finally. Someone said it.

Old 07-11-2010, 03:31 PM

881 posts, read 1,112,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelstress View Post
Finally. Someone said it.

Well this is the first one he has met, because I know exactly what you mean... Definaitly barley anyone ever gets to meet the munchkin. Even some of my girlfriends I wouldn't want him to meet.

Well..... now I am a bit more shy than I was before. She really likes me, so that is kinda of scary as well.... I gotta slow this whole thing down ten times more now, because if I end up not liking him enough for a relationship, then I would be breaking three hearts, mine, hers, and his....... scary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships