Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 03:33 PM

881 posts, read 1,112,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
yo when he leaves rock band there that makes it official. he is prob gonna ask you to be in his videogame band which is like asking to marry him

lmao..... but I have been scared off by a tooth brush before.... this one guy filled my freezer full of food, and I re packed it for him and asked him to leave.... I don't like too much too fast like that, but I guess sometimes I need to be a bit more relaxed too mabey???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2010, 03:47 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,249,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
Well this is the first one he has met, because I know exactly what you mean... Definaitly barley anyone ever gets to meet the munchkin. Even some of my girlfriends I wouldn't want him to meet.

Well..... now I am a bit more shy than I was before. She really likes me, so that is kinda of scary as well.... I gotta slow this whole thing down ten times more now, because if I end up not liking him enough for a relationship, then I would be breaking three hearts, mine, hers, and his....... scary.
Don't worry about it. WTH, do people hide their kids from their date nowadays? Geez, I bet they are a great parent? No one who I date is ever going to be ashamed of their kid. You can count on me wanting to take them fishing and whatnot too!

Old 07-11-2010, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Don't worry about it. WTH, do people hide their kids from their date nowadays? Geez, I bet they are a great parent? No one who I date is ever going to be ashamed of their kid. You can count on me wanting to take them fishing and whatnot too!

lmao..... of course they aren't ashamed of the kid! lol... but they don't want their kids to meet someone and get attatched to a person they aren't sure enough about yet.

Fishing sounds good! Yeah, someone willing to do things like that with the little guy is gonna have my heart in their hands for sure! Awe..... that is so sweet.

Old 07-11-2010, 04:16 PM

Quote:
lmao..... of course they aren't ashamed of the kid! lol... but they don't want their kids to meet someone and get attatched to a person they aren't sure enough about yet.

Fishing sounds good! Yeah, someone willing to do things like that with the little guy is gonna have my heart in their hands for sure! Awe..... that is so sweet.
That is what I am doing from now on. If they won't have me, I'll shame em into it!LMAO........ J/K

Old 07-11-2010, 06:55 PM

well..... I checked it out, and he is still on the dating site thing he was on before, PLUS he changed hi picture on there today.... so I guess he is still looking around.

Guess I should do the same then?

What do they guys think about this...... major red flag or no big deal? He knows I know he is on there, he is the one who showed me, but he can't be that interested in me if he is still looking can he?

Mabey I waited too long and slipped into the "friend" zone???? dang.

Old 07-11-2010, 07:01 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,405,164 times
You and DavieJ89 would be a good match. I'm being serious.

Old 07-11-2010, 07:13 PM

Quote:
well..... I checked it out, and he is still on the dating site thing he was on before, PLUS he changed hi picture on there today.... so I guess he is still looking around.

Guess I should do the same then?

What do they guys think about this...... major red flag or no big deal? He knows I know he is on there, he is the one who showed me, but he can't be that interested in me if he is still looking can he?

Mabey I waited too long and slipped into the "friend" zone???? dang.
Just hold on to your britches! He hasn't dump you yet!

Old 07-11-2010, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Just hold on to your britches! He hasn't dump you yet!
Should I say something??? Do guys normally keep looking around for a bit in the begining??? Do men take a while to get some sort of feelings?

I have been holding back my feelings as much as possible, but now I feel kinda sad.... if it isn't meant to be, it isn't meant to be, but I would rather know the sooner the better, but mabey this is a normal "guy" thing in the beginging???

I just feel saddish....

Guess I can start answering everyone elses texts again then..

Old 07-11-2010, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Should I say something??? Do guys normally keep looking around for a bit in the begining??? Do men take a while to get some sort of feelings?

I have been holding back my feelings as much as possible, but now I feel kinda sad.... if it isn't meant to be, it isn't meant to be, but I would rather know the sooner the better, but mabey this is a normal "guy" thing in the beginging???

I just feel saddish....

Guess I can start answering everyone elses texts again then..
Well, I wouldn't do that to ya! But some guys look a little before making it a done deal. In a sense he could be making sure. Unless he is really something special, I doubt he will find anyone soon. Just a hunch, he will be back!

Old 07-11-2010, 07:38 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,813,321 times
Quote:
Who said anything about being ashamed of the kids? She doesn't know this guy well enough to know if he's actually someone her kids should become attached to. But then, I'm sure you'd have your kids meet just anybody.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships