Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 07:07 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MortimerC View Post
This is your problem. Step your writing game up. there are plenty of books on the subject.

Also, stop listening to what women say, watch what they respond to.
What do we respond too?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2010, 07:11 PM

221 posts, read 336,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
What do we respond too?
If only I knew.

Old 07-10-2010, 07:12 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,167,635 times
Default Ladies would you honestly ignore a FLIRT from a man who you found attractive??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Women online say all the time don't send me FLIRT i want a regular message. But there are times that when send that REGULAR MESSAGE to that women I'm attracted to I don't get a reply back.

So women need to start saying this instead in there profile

"I only want a FLIRT if I think you are attractive"

That way they won't look like LIARS. Would any women on here honestly ignore a flirt from HOT GUY??
Are you saying that YOU are hot looking and women are ignoring your attempts to contact them??? LOL!!!

Seriously though, what one woman finds hot looking, another woman might consider not that appealing. Personally, I would avoid a hot looking guy on a dating site. Either his picture isn't a true indication of what he looks like in person, or he's a player looking for casual hookups. No honestly hot looking guy needs an online dating site to find a woman to have a serious long term monogamous relationship with. A guy like that has plenty of opportunities in real life with the opposite sex.

Old 07-10-2010, 07:15 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,011,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Are you saying that YOU are hot looking and women are ignoring your attempts to contact them??? LOL!!!

Seriously though, what one woman finds hot looking, another woman might consider not that appealing. Personally, I would avoid a hot looking guy on a dating site. Either his picture isn't a true indication of what he looks like in person, or he's a player looking for casual hookups. No honestly hot looking guy needs an online dating site to find a woman to have a serious long term monogamous relationship with. A guy like that has plenty of opportunities in real life with the opposite sex.
interesting, maybe that's what she thought

Old 07-10-2010, 07:59 PM

3,322 posts, read 7,971,719 times
Girls don't like the flirt feature because its super easy compared to a message. Plus, it is impersonal. I'm sure girls get flirt messages all the time. However, I seriously doubt they ignore them all the time. I use to use the flirt feature and every once in a while a girl would flirt back. Then I would do a message...might as well do a message in the first place.

Can't be a lazy online dater...online dating is lazy to begin with!

Old 07-10-2010, 08:36 PM

751 posts, read 1,673,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I never said anything about using anybody

But you idicated that you were looking for an itimate encounter did you not?You are using women to get what you want no? If that's not using someone then what would you call it then.Sometimes you are so silly. LOL

Old 07-10-2010, 09:04 PM

7,507 posts, read 4,399,043 times
I'm actually more intimidated with hot guys because they're talking to a normal and average girl like me. I think he has something better else to do than to ruin his reputation. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit for being good looking but honestly... I don't know when I flirt. I'll put myself in three options. I'm reserved so I'm not open at first, and I'm a little iffy when guys come and talk to me.

- If he's not a threat and only wants a chit chat, I'm okay with it. I won't flirt.
- If he's not a threat and wants something more, I'll hesitate. If I'm interested in him, maybe I'll flirt.
- If he's a threat and wants something more, I won't talk to him. I'm gone.

Old 07-10-2010, 09:26 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,250,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missvang View Post
I'm actually more intimidated with hot guys because they're talking to a normal and average girl like me. I think he has something better else to do than to ruin his reputation. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit for being good looking but honestly... I don't know when I flirt. I'll put myself in three options. I'm reserved so I'm not open at first, and I'm a little iffy when guys come and talk to me.

- If he's not a threat and only wants a chit chat, I'm okay with it. I won't flirt.
- If he's not a threat and wants something more, I'll hesitate. If I'm interested in him, maybe I'll flirt.
- If he's a threat and wants something more, I won't talk to him. I'm gone.
Nah, don't worry so much. The guy is a little nervous too. He may not always admit it though. Most guys unless they are a total jerk try to strike up a normal conversation about something unrelated to hooking up first. We play it out and see where it is going. If she is giving off uninterested vibes, we leave her be. They guy who doesn't leave you be is a threat and you should put up your guard then.

Old 07-10-2010, 09:47 PM

7,507 posts, read 4,399,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Nah, don't worry so much. The guy is a little nervous too. He may not always admit it though. Most guys unless they are a total jerk try to strike up a normal conversation about something unrelated to hooking up first. We play it out and see where it is going. If she is giving off uninterested vibes, we leave her be. They guy who doesn't leave you be is a threat and you should put up your guard then.
Wow. Thanks for the assurance. *rate positively* I'll keep my options open. Seriously though... Hot guys scares me. They make me strink back into my turtle shell.

Old 07-10-2010, 09:49 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,250,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missvang View Post
Wow. Thanks for the assurance. *rate positively* I'll keep my options open. Seriously though... Hot guys scares me. They make me strink back into my turtle shell.
Naw, it's the guitars that scare them!LOL.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships