Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 10:34 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
Same guy....... I just am mad at myself, because I hope he still respects me now....

Now the mystery is gone, and I feel vulnerable???

I don't like feeling vulnerable....

I find it very discouraging that young women continue to be so stupid . And you do know what you did was stupid.

Now, learn the lesson and go forward to have more respect for yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2010, 10:36 AM

Quote:
You are right completely...

I in no way feel victomized, I just feel like maybe I didn't mean that much to him afterall, and now I am just some other girl...

I am sad because I wanted to mean more to him???

I just want someone to sweep me off my feet, this dating thing sucks..... poor guy #1 and I am SOOOOO out of the loop I don't have a clue about anything...

I have never been single, i want and need some practise, yet just want to be someones "little woman" more than anything...

dang 21st century sucks....

Get a clue!!!

IF you really want to mean more to a guy then respect yourself.

If you don't, he never will.

Old 07-13-2010, 10:36 AM

881 posts, read 1,112,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
So did you ask him about being active on the dating site and whether he is seeing other women? Just curious.

No, I wimped out, I think that was bugging me on the back of my mind, and partly the reason I was drinking, because I was in denial about that and wanting to say something, obviously I wimped right out...

I just really suck at this adult real world stuff...

I do feel like a little girl with this stuff...

Clueless.

I am actually crying like a stupid wimpy sap right now......lol..... I need a friggin hug.

Old 07-13-2010, 10:37 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
I have also known women who will get a guy drunk and roll him.
So if IM DRUNK = EFF ME for a woman and thats ok
does IM DRUNK = STEAL MY WALLET for a man and thats ok too.

Old 07-13-2010, 10:39 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Sure, but she hasn't known this guy long and she's pretty sure he's dating other women.

Would you trust this person to look out for your best interest? And honestly, how about personal responsibility?
Of course there is no substitute for personal responsibility. But that does not excuse those who will take advantage of others.

Old 07-13-2010, 10:40 AM

881 posts, read 1,112,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I find it very discouraging that young women continue to be so stupid . And you do know what you did was stupid.

Now, learn the lesson and go forward to have more respect for yourself.

I KNOW! it was completely stupid!

I guess alot of the girls I know have been single for a long time and are the opposite of me.

I mabey was trying to fit into what they are like, and now realise I am from a different cookie cutter and can't handle this grown up stuff.

I need to meet someone for a LONG time first next time...

Mabey I even need to meet someone who is willing to wait for marriage again?

i know yesterday I said the taste the milk stuff, but that isn'tout of experience, that is just me accepting others..

Old 07-13-2010, 10:40 AM

Quote:
No, I wimped out, I think that was bugging me on the back of my mind, and partly the reason I was drinking, because I was in denial about that and wanting to say something, obviously I wimped right out...

Clueless.

I am actually crying like a stupid wimpy sap right now......lol..... I need a friggin hug.
Okay, so time to stop acting like a little girl gone wild in the candy store with a huge stomachache.

This is an opportunity for you to actually LEARN something - I suggest you dry your tears and focus on becoming the woman you want to be

Old 07-13-2010, 10:41 AM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,170,141 times
Quote:

Clueless.

sounds like you just gotta stop worrying about every little thing and just go with it and see what happens. theres gonna be some mystery

i wouldnt even bother asking why hes still on the site. you barely have been going out with him

Old 07-13-2010, 10:42 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Ben Roethlisberger, is that you?
LOL ! Sorry I had the underline font and could not correct it

Old 07-13-2010, 10:42 AM

143 posts, read 112,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Okay, so time to stop acting like a little girl gone wild in the candy store with a huge stomachache.
This sounds like her first drunken one night stand, I'd say she's doing pretty good. Except for the whole "accountability" thing...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships