Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 11:42 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,423,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
I KNOW! it was completely stupid!

I guess alot of the girls I know have been single for a long time and are the opposit of me.

I mabey was trying to fit into what they are like, and now realise I am from a different cookie cutter and can't handle this grown up stuff.

I need to meet someone for a LONG time first next time...

Mabey I even need to meet someone who is willing to wait for marriage again?

i know yesterday I said the taste the milk stuff, but that isn'tout of experience, that is just me accepting others..
Hell! i just want to know if you're any good in bed!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2010, 11:44 AM

35,918 posts, read 30,469,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Hell! i just want to know if you're any good in bed!

I dont think she really remembers.

Old 07-13-2010, 11:47 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,303,207 times
Quote:
So I should wait until he calls me then?

These guys are right, I do feel like some little kid. I am SOOOO clueless about this adult stuff....

I think I would be happier as some cat lady....

I haven't been desensitized yet, or jaded or whatever, so it sucks having feelings and caring...
It's your choice but I would think with the way you are feeling right now, it's best to leave this one in his ballpark.

It has nothing to do with being desensitized, jaded, etc., it's about self-control and self-respect. Until you have those, I would suggest leaving alcohol alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I have also known women who will get a guy drunk and roll him.
So if IM DRUNK = EFF ME for a woman and thats ok
does IM DRUNK = STEAL MY WALLET for a man and thats ok too.

No one said either was OK...it is what it is. I didn't make it so but I've been around long enough to know what NOT to say or do to end up in such a situation. The OP needs to learn a little self control.

If the guy gets his wallet stolen, the girl is a thief. She took it from him, he didn't give it to her. In the OP's case, she got drunk and gave him the *meow*.....not the same thing.

Old 07-13-2010, 11:48 AM

881 posts, read 1,110,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Okay, so time to stop acting like a little girl gone wild in the candy store with a huge stomachache.

This is an opportunity for you to actually LEARN something - I suggest you dry your tears and focus on becoming the woman you want to be

That is why I am here, trying to learn something off of the rest of you....

I really need some major advice.

It really dosen't help moving from a small town where everyone has known me since kindergarden, to the city, where the teenagers even have more experience than me.

I am SOOOO out of my element, and SOOOO over my head it feels like.

Old 07-13-2010, 11:49 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,423,957 times
Quote:
MABEY she does. MABEY she don't.

Old 07-13-2010, 11:50 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,379,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
If the guy gets his wallet stolen, the girl is a thief. She took it from him, he didn't give it to her. In the OP's case, she got drunk and gave him the *meow*.....not the same thing.
Whoa. Actually it is EXACTLY the same thing.

Old 07-13-2010, 11:50 AM

Quote:
lol.... yeah, that is the problem.

I don't really drink, and don't think I will be trying to pretend i can drink very often in the future.

I didn't drink at ALL during my entire 20's, just for a few months after i turned 19, and a few times here and there in the last 6 months.

I obviously SUCK at it.....

Wish I had a big brother here or something, lol...

Old 07-13-2010, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
It's your choice but I would think with the way you are feeling right now, it's best to leave this one in his ballpark.

It has nothing to do with being desensitized, jaded, etc., it's about self-control and self-respect. Until you have those, I would suggest leaving alcohol alone.

I agree, just because everyone else around me knows how to handle these situations like water off a ducks back, dosen't mean I can.

Lesson learned.... need to go buy a bunch of cats now.

The catlady scenario seems much easier to me than this man/woman complicated stuff.....

Old 07-13-2010, 11:54 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,303,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Whoa. Actually it is EXACTLY the same thing.
Please tell me how a thief stealing a wallet is the same as a girl having drunk sex with a dude?

You do know what a thief is? Someone who takes without permission, steals.

The OP LET him have sex with her. Drunk or not, it was by choice.

Old 07-13-2010, 11:55 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,316,119 times
Quote:
That is why I am here, trying to learn something off of the rest of you....

I really need some major advice.

It really dosen't help moving from a small town where everyone has known me since kindergarden, to the city, where the teenagers even have more experience than me.

I am SOOOO out of my element, and SOOOO over my head it feels like.
Great! Did you see what I wrote above? Memorize this:

IF you really want to mean more to a guy then respect yourself.

If you don't, he never will

Being "out of your element" does not have to be a problem.

Remember, you are the captain of your ship - so quit steering yourself into the rocks!

Just slow things down a bit, quit feeling like you have to "catch up" with other people your age - YOU DON'T. Decide who YOU want to be and what the lines are that you won't cross, then live by the rules you make for yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships