Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 07:09 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,378,669 times

Advertisements

Long story short, we have met a couple that likes to visit nude beaches once in a while and they have invited us to join them next week.

Although I don't consider myself a prude, the idea of walking around completely nude amongst other people had been foreign to me since I was a child visiting public Ukrainian bathhouses.

My husband thinks that he will just keep his swimming shorts on, but I think that's rude. If you are at the nude beach, you might as well be nude, or don't go at all. Our friends are awaiting for our answer. They love going to nude beaches. They say that it feels liberating not having any clothes on with nothing between you and the water/sand.

Have you ever been to the nude beach? What was your experience? Did you go with your SO or by yourself? If you haven't yet been to one, would you?

Old 07-03-2010, 07:20 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,467,349 times
We have not been to one, but we will be going to a nude (clothing optional) resort later this summer. Some friends who are into it invited us, so we said we'd give it a try. I do believe it is about the liberation - and no tan lines. It's certainly not about sex, because there are resorts of this type for families (sure, there may be some perverts, but they're on Main St. too). I'm sure it will be interesting, but mostly we're just indifferent about the idea.

Old 07-03-2010, 07:25 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,404,013 times
Hmmmm I generally consider myself a prude. But with other things I'm a Daredevil, like I like the feeling of falling. Maybe I'm still kind of drunk...but I think when I have a SO again this might be kind of an idea. I don't know.

Old 07-03-2010, 07:28 AM

12,954 posts, read 13,667,161 times
I've been to some topless beaches in Brasil, Its not only the good looking ones that are top less. I wonder how a guy could be naked around a bunch of naked girls and not have .....you know..... happen. And how much fun would it be trying to suppress.....you know ...from happening . and frankly speaking for me I would always want ...you know .. to happen when ever I was naked around naked girls. so I guess that could be taken as a no.

Old 07-03-2010, 07:32 AM

1,602 posts, read 4,158,522 times
I've haven't been to a nude beach yet, but it's on my bucket list. lol !! I'm not much of an exhibitionist, but lately I feel as though I would like to become more free spirited, and open to new adventures.

Old 07-03-2010, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCurlybelle View Post
I've haven't been to a nude beach yet, but it's on my bucket list. lol !! I'm not much of an exhibitionist, but lately I feel as though I would like to become more free spirited, and open to new adventures.

That is similar to how I feel. Trying new things is definitely appealing to me. I'm not sure if I'm going to go, but I would be interested to know what it's like for sure.

Old 07-03-2010, 07:45 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,404,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
I've been to some topless beaches in Brasil, Its not only the good looking ones that are top less. I wonder how a guy could be naked around a bunch of naked girls and not have .....you know..... happen. And how much fun would it be trying to suppress.....you know ...from happening . and frankly speaking for me I would always want ...you know .. to happen when ever I was naked around naked girls. so I guess that could be taken as a no.
Like maybe a month ago or so, I got a Massive You Know, at work. I was wearing slacks, so there is nowhere to hide. I had to go up to the Board Room for a meeting. I was trying to beat it down...no use. Whatever, I got over it. I just proudly walked up front saluting the office.

Eat your hearts out guys and gals, you is just jealous.

Old 07-03-2010, 07:50 AM

12,954 posts, read 13,667,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Like maybe a month ago or so, I got a Massive You Know, at work. I was wearing slacks, so there is nowhere to hide. I had to go up to the Board Room for a meeting. I was trying to beat it down...no use. Whatever, I got over it. I just proudly walked up front saluting the office.

Those are the days I wish I would of wore the double pleated baggy slacks, you could hide a u-boat in those pants.

Old 07-03-2010, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post

Always use the belt to hide it (providing it's long enough).

Old 07-03-2010, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
LOL.
That reminds me of a little episode from my life. I went to a Fashion institute and one of my classes was a life drawing. We had all sorts of nude models to draw and one nude male model had an erection in the middle of us drawing him!!! That thing was right in front of me (I was sitting in a front row that day). He had to walk out of the classroom to take a break.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships