Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 09:33 AM

881 posts, read 1,112,370 times

Advertisements

BUT! If I was drunk, and said repeatedly " I AM DRUNK" the whole night, and then the first time we do the deed is the night I say "I AM DRUNK".... do you think the guy is a bit of a disrespectful ahole taking advantage???

I know I am not innocent, because I let myself get drunk, but I also told him, before hand... "hey I am little, I am on a cleanse and don't really drink. so don't let me drink too much".......

Would you drop a guy who did this like a hot potatoe???

Shouldn't the first time together be SOBER and something you can BOTH remember???

yes, give me the hard honest answers...... It is my fault for getting tipsy, but if you really cared about a girl, wouldn't you wait untuil you were both sober for the "first" time together???

I feel perterbed now, like come pick up all of your clothes and don't come back....

I am as much ti blame YES, but if you respected a girl, you should wait until she is sober shouldn't you??

Am I making a big deal out of nothing???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2010, 09:36 AM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,168,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
It is my fault for getting tipsy, but if you really cared about a girl, wouldn't you wait untuil you were both sober for the "first" time together???

no

if you wanna remember it dont get that drunk or wait till your not drunk yourself before doing it

Old 07-13-2010, 09:36 AM

8,309 posts, read 38,766,834 times
Quote:

Yes. You got drunk and made yourself available. Would you be mad at water for being wet?

Old 07-13-2010, 09:43 AM

881 posts, read 1,112,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboburnsy View Post
Yes. You got drunk and made yourself available. Would you be mad at water for being wet?

Well..... I just would have waited way longer..... mabey now I feel like he has more controll than me?

Still, he knows how little I am and that I dont normally drink......

He WAS drinking too, so should I just be glad we broke the seal, or be perterbed???

If I wasn't drinking I might take to long and end up in the friend zone too, soooo....

Old 07-13-2010, 09:45 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,403,421 times
Why can you never spell maybe correct? This is seriously amazing, at this point.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:45 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,323,445 times
Quote:
BUT! If I was drunk, and said repeatedly " I AM DRUNK" the whole night, and then the first time we do the deed is the night I say "I AM DRUNK".... do you think the guy is a bit of a disrespectful ahole taking advantage???
Um, here's a little clue for ya. Saying repeatedly "I AM DRUNK" = "F**K ME"

Quote:
I know I am not innocent, because I let myself get drunk, but I also told him, before hand... "hey I am little, I am on a cleanse and don't really drink. so don't let me drink too much".......

Would you drop a guy who did this like a hot potatoe???
Why, he didn't do anything wrong. You are an adult and should be in control of your own alcohol consumption and conduct.

Quote:
Shouldn't the first time together be SOBER and something you can BOTH remember???
Ideally yes but I guess it didn't mean that much to you huh? Seeing as how he didn't rape or force you to have sex. Don't go and try to make it about "awww, the first time we made love." You gave it up easy-peasy with your drunk a**.

Quote:
yes, give me the hard honest answers......
See above ^^^^^

Quote:
Yes you are. Take your sexcapade like a big girl and do better next time.

Last edited by seeniorita; 07-13-2010 at 09:56 AM.. Reason: Can't spell today!!

Old 07-13-2010, 09:49 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Wait, maybe not enough coffee...

Weren't you just posting yesterday that you were smitten and seeing a guy? Is this a new guy?

Well either way. No I don't expect a guy to give me a breathalyzer and tell me what I should and should not be doing (unless it was driving).

Don't "let" me drink too much? How should he know what is too much? And what should he do? Take your drink out of your hand?

If you did something YOU regret, don't blame him. Blame yourself.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Well..... I just would have waited way longer..... mabey now I feel like he has more controll than me?

Still, he knows how little I am and that I dont normally drink......

He WAS drinking too, so should I just be glad we broke the seal, or be perterbed???

If I wasn't drinking I might take to long and end up in the friend zone too, soooo....
Was this a test for him? Here's what you have told us: You are a woman of slight stature, you are in the midst of a cleanse, you don't drink often and you basically announced your intention to get drunk on that night. A girl who meets those specifications, goes out on a date and proceeds to get drunk and repeatedly announces her inebriation wants either (i) to have sex with her date or (ii) to see if he passes some impossibly subtle test of character with undetectable nuances. So, do you find this guy very attractive or are you looking for a reason to get rid of him?

Old 07-13-2010, 09:56 AM

429 posts, read 1,147,979 times
On the face of it, I'd say you got drunk and he misinterpreted it. You wouldn't be the first woman to get drunk to make the first time a little less intimidating. I don't think you should be angry at him unless you told him beforehand that you didn't want to have sex and he continued to refill your glass.

However, you're obviously upset about it, so I think you should tell him that you feel it was a mistake, that you'd like to start over and not have sex again until you're both ready and preferably, sober.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneee View Post
On the face of it, I'd say you got drunk and he misinterpreted it. You wouldn't be the first woman to get drunk to make the first time a little less intimidating. I don't think you should be angry at him unless you told him beforehand that you didn't want to have sex and he continued to refill your glass.

However, you're obviously upset about it, so I think you should tell him that you feel it was a mistake, that you'd like to start over and not have sex again until you're both ready and preferably, sober.
*click* "Hello? Hello?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships