Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2010, 12:52 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,297,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashcody View Post
Okay, this is a very interesting forum...I don't really understand the Sub/Dom relations but what if your friends' SO brought it up without revealing that it was your idea? Is that permitted? Example "what would you think if our subs got together?" Sorry, I don't know the proper terminology!

I might be able to get away with that but eventually he would learn it was my idea and I would rather be honest with him.

Old 07-13-2010, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Well you mentioned he has allowed you to be in attendance when other Master's are discussing these types of situations. Could you possibly ask him afterwards about his feelings towards your idea? I would think in this arena of Master's there is a certain level of camaraderie and he may not want to feel like he's "left out/missing out" on something and be more open to the idea.
That could work.Although I don't know the next time they will discuss something like that and I want to be sure I am the one to tell him and not the other Master.I should call and see if I can get him to start such a conversation with my Master.This could actually work.Good idea!

Old 07-13-2010, 12:59 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,325,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
That could work.Although I don't know the next time they will discuss something like that and I want to be sure I am the one to tell him and not the other Master.I should call and see if I can get him to start such a conversation with my Master.This could actually work.Good idea!
Thank you........I think!

Old 07-13-2010, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Thank you........I think!

Thank me?It is I who should be thanking you.Thank you!

Old 07-13-2010, 01:15 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times
Quote:
I have been in a sub/dom relationship for two years now and my SO and I have enjoyed a great relationship thus far.However I have had a lesbian attraction to one of my girlfriends for years and I confessed to her about it and she feels the same way.She is also in a sub/dom relationship and she talked with her partner about it and he says he would be fine if we were to act on our feelings just so long as he got to watch which is fine with both of us.I still need to break this to my SO though and I am not sure how he would take it if I told him that I have bi sexual tendancies.I have never had feelings for any other woman before so it would be with just this woman exclusively.

So my question to the men here is this. : How would you take it if your SO told you that she wanted to sleep with her best friend and how should she go about telling you?

P.S. - I am new to this forum so sorry if this post breaks any kind of decency rules.
Let me tell you why I think the fact that you want to go outside of the sexual relationship you have with your significant other is wrong.

Why do you think that indulging your sexual whims makes a strong relationship? Would you be o.k. if he wanted to have a sample of your best friend as well? What kind of a relationship has no loyalty or sexual fidelity? That's an open relationship which isn't a relationship at all, it's an arrangement.

Old 07-13-2010, 01:31 PM

1,135 posts, read 2,191,801 times
Quote:
I don't want to sleep with his best friend.I want to sleep with his best friends Sub.

I will have to confess to him sometime soon and I am planning to do it tonight.Just hope it turns out ok.

It's all good. Be HONEST and if he /she totally loves you............. Guess that's what I call unconditional love and it works! If it's a joke? I don't EVER joke. esp about sex.

Old 07-13-2010, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Let me tell you why I think the fact that you want to go outside of the sexual relationship you have with your significant other is wrong.

Why do you think that indulging your sexual whims makes a strong relationship? Would you be o.k. if he wanted to have a sample of your best friend as well? What kind of a relationship has no loyalty or sexual fidelity? That's an open relationship which isn't a relationship at all, it's an arrangement.

I have no problem with him having a sample and neither does she.The only rule that I want to establish is I do not want my girlfriends SO touching me.My SO can do whatever he likes but I do not want to be touched by another man.I do have loyalty and fidelity.That is why I am seeking consent.If I don't get it I will simply drop the subject.I would never cheat on my Master.

Yes it is an arrangement.That is what we agreed upon and I am requesting to allow for something new and if I can't have it then oh well.

Old 07-13-2010, 01:35 PM

1,135 posts, read 2,191,801 times
I also subscribe to the fact that I do NOT LABEL myself in any way whatsoever. By doing so, you are stating your limitations . Albeit, they may be mental, emotional, or physical. I am open to anyone that I click with. If I love you....it is "you" not the package you come in............ If I have a bottle of wine and piano music to act upon it? ...priceless

Old 07-13-2010, 01:42 PM

2,412 posts, read 7,177,234 times
Quote:
Like I explained in prior posts I am in a 24/7 slave/master relationship...
The fact is that you already have a pretty open and adventurous sexual relationship. This strongly suggests to me that you are probably both pretty open minded and willing to experiment when it come to sexual matters. I would think that if you approached him directly about this he would hardly be shocked by the idea. Lots of guys find the idea of watching their gal make out with another woman to be HOT -- you certainly are not proposing something here that is unprecedented or unimaginable. I say, go for it!

I'll add one final question: where were the fun, kinky gals like you when I was young and single?

Old 07-13-2010, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by professorsenator View Post
The fact is that you already have a pretty open and rather alternative sexual relationship. This strongly suggests to me that you are probably both pretty open minded and willing to experiment when it come to sexual matters. I would think that if you approached him directly about this he would hardly be shocked by the idea.

And one final questions: where were the kinky gals like you when I was young and single?

Well I have never been into younger men.I only go for the 30 yr old + crowd.

I think my SO will understand.I just hope it all works out.Even if the answer is no.

Where are all of the kinky older men?It is SO difficult to find an understanding and caring dom for the kind of relationship I have always wanted.I knew even when I was a young teenager that this is exactly what I wanted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships