Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2010, 08:51 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,421,377 times

Advertisements

How to convince him?? let him join in!!

Old 07-14-2010, 08:57 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,296,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalan View Post
That's fine but it proves my point and other posters points that she did have a bad childhood.

Oh goodness gracious!I had a great childhood as far as I can remember.I was a straight laced straight A+ student,my family is very close but they are very devoted to the LDS faith which is the only reason I hide my lifestyle from them.There are no tragedies and I although my biological father was not a part of the home I have contact with him and my step father has always been there as long as I can remember and he treated me and my siblings like we were his own.If anything he was harder on his own pure blooded son if anything.The only thing I can think of that would even remotely cause me any trouble was always having to move for my fathers job every seven to ten years.Aside from having to overcome making new friends every now and then I can't think of anything that might have caused me any kind of harm.

Old 07-14-2010, 09:00 AM

78,326 posts, read 60,517,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
^

I forgot to address that in my last post.

Yes we had many long and serious talks before anything began in the relationship.Having to explain that you want to sleep not only with another person but with another girl is not a subject that I ever thought I would bring up and it was never discussed beforehand.It is also a personal issue that brings up alot of feelings as I have never been with a girl before and that is why I had such a problem bringing this up with my Master.Everyone has their own boundaries and this is not something that is easy to discuss with someone you are really devoted to and invested with emotionally.
Basically, you already have a strong emotional attachment to your best friend and are now taking it to a physical level. I think you MIGHT be somewhat in denial and passing it off as "experimenting".

I personally wouldn't be shocked to see a follow-up post in 3-6 months where you two have ditched your "masters" for each other.

Lastly, you can't be devoted to and invested emotionally with someone and yet have an essentially open relationship where you just wouldn't care because you aren't *jealous*. Hey, if you wouldn't worry about someone screwing other people and just maybe replacing you then I'm not sure just how emotionally invested you are.

Not trying to be mean or pick a fight but there are some inconsistancies and I think you have more going on subconsciously than you might know or admit to.

Old 07-14-2010, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Maria,

Congratulations!! I know it took alot of courage to ask your Master for his consent. I hope you can enjoy the experience to the fullest.

You have received your share of judgement here but you are the only one who can live your life. Don't do it at the influence of others...follow your own path.

As long as you are happy, that is all that matters. Peace to you.

You are not kidding!I was so nervous and when he sent our friends home I thought it was going to be really terrible and maybe grounds for my complete dismissal but everything worked out fine after a long talk and some punishment and I consider myself lucky because things could have gone sour in a hurry.Now the only thing I am nervous about is my first time with a woman.It seems that when one worry leaves it invites its cousins to watch the house while they are gone!

I have never followed any path that others wanted me to follow.My family thought I was crazy for wanting to learn other languages and they said that I would never make any money from it and were worried that I would get myself killed in some jungle trying to track down an elderly remaining speaker of some unknown language.There will ALWAYS be someone telling you not to do something.That is just concern or fear talking.

I am happy and I thank my lucky stars for what I have.Thank you for your advice in being honest with my Master.I think he secretly already knew and was close to confronting me about it but in the end was glad that I chose to come to him.

Old 07-14-2010, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Basically, you already have a strong emotional attachment to your best friend and are now taking it to a physical level. I think you MIGHT be somewhat in denial and passing it off as "experimenting".

I personally wouldn't be shocked to see a follow-up post in 3-6 months where you two have ditched your "masters" for each other.

Lastly, you can't be devoted to and invested emotionally with someone and yet have an essentially open relationship where you just wouldn't care because you aren't *jealous*. Hey, if you wouldn't worry about someone screwing other people and just maybe replacing you then I'm not sure just how emotionally invested you are.

Not trying to be mean or pick a fight but there are some inconsistancies and I think you have more going on subconsciously than you might know or admit to.

I have never looked at any other woman aside from my friend so I doubt it but who knows?I can not predict the future.

Yes you can be devoted and invested in someone emotionally and still let them be with others.I have no problem with my Master taking in additional slaves and before all of this occured I encouraged him to take in my friend when she was just starting her training but he declined because he said one unbroken servant is enough to deal with and he was right about that.Luckily his friend and my friend make a fine couple.It is not about being 'replaced' at all.Trust is everything in this kind of relationship and although it is not conventional in an sense there is a certain level of understanding and trust that other couples will never experience.

I don't think that anyone is trying to pick a fight.We are all adults here and I know that we will act like it.

Old 07-14-2010, 09:09 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,543,386 times
Was your introduction to BDSM through your SO, or an online community?
If you don't mind my asking.

Old 07-14-2010, 09:09 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,322,977 times
Quote:
You are not kidding!I was so nervous and when he sent our friends home I thought it was going to be really terrible and maybe grounds for my complete dismissal but everything worked out fine after a long talk and some punishment and I consider myself lucky because things could have gone sour in a hurry.Now the only thing I am nervous about is my first time with a woman.It seems that when one worry leaves it invites its cousins to watch the house while they are gone!

I have never followed any path that others wanted me to follow.My family thought I was crazy for wanting to learn other languages and they said that I would never make any money from it and were worried that I would get myself killed in some jungle trying to track down an elderly remaining speaker of some unknown language.There will ALWAYS be someone telling you not to do something.That is just concern or fear talking.

I am happy and I thank my lucky stars for what I have.Thank you for your advice in being honest with my Master.I think he secretly already knew and was close to confronting me about it but in the end was glad that I chose to come to him.
Well, after all your hard work, don't go and get cold feet! Just joking. I am sure all of your curiosity and desires will come about naturally when you get together. I have a feeling it may not be the last time as both the Masters will see some pretty intense erotica going on.

I'm glad you made it over this obstacle and will always keep the courage and faith within yourself to conquer anything as you go through life.

Old 07-14-2010, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
How to convince him?? let him join in!!

I decline to be shared by another man and due to that giving him an unfair advantage with his friend we agreed to let them watch while we play.

Old 07-14-2010, 09:10 AM

3,430 posts, read 4,333,943 times
Quote:
Oh goodness gracious!I had a great childhood as far as I can remember.I was a straight laced straight A+ student,my family is very close but they are very devoted to the LDS faith which is the only reason I hide my lifestyle from them.There are no tragedies and I although my biological father was not a part of the home I have contact with him and my step father has always been there as long as I can remember and he treated me and my siblings like we were his own.If anything he was harder on his own pure blooded son if anything.The only thing I can think of that would even remotely cause me any trouble was always having to move for my fathers job every seven to ten years.Aside from having to overcome making new friends every now and then I can't think of anything that might have caused me any kind of harm.

I can't imagine that the mormons would be very forgiving of your lifestyle. I can understand fully why you hide it from them.

Old 07-14-2010, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Was your introduction to BDSM through your SO, or an online community?
If you don't mind my asking.

I sought out my SO because this is the kind of relationship I wanted and I always knew that this is what I wanted.I am into tall,older,strong and dominant men and I always have been.I started by creating a profile and being straight up about being completely new to the scene but that I really want to learn about it and it started out from there.I don't think any man can complain about a woman who knows what she likes and not being afraid to go out and get it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.