Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2010, 09:14 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,543,386 times

Advertisements

Thanks for the reply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
I sought out my SO because this is the kind of relationship I wanted and I always knew that this is what I wanted.I am into tall,older,strong and dominant men and I always have been.I started by creating a profile and being straight up about being completely new to the scene but that I really want to learn about it and it started out from there.I don't think any man can complain about a woman who knows what she likes and not being afraid to go out and get it.

Old 07-14-2010, 09:14 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,296,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Well, after all your hard work, don't go and get cold feet! Just joking. I am sure all of your curiosity and desires will come about naturally when you get together. I have a feeling it may not be the last time as both the Masters will see some pretty intense erotica going on.

I'm glad you made it over this obstacle and will always keep the courage and faith within yourself to conquer anything as you go through life.

Thank you!

I like to think that I as long as I am honest about what I want and continue to seek it out that it will all come to me eventually.

No it will certainly not be the only time our Masters see anything erotic that is for sure!Can't keep a kinky woman down!

Old 07-14-2010, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalan View Post
I can't imagine that the mormons would be very forgiving of your lifestyle. I can understand fully why you hide it from them.

Yeah I would probably have been thrown out of the church had I disclosed such information.We used to live close to Salt Lake City which is like the LDS HQ and the scene there is not as open or welcoming as other parts of the US so I wound up moving.

Old 07-14-2010, 09:35 AM

396 posts, read 732,237 times
I'm sorry Maria, but you will now be required to turn in your "Krazy Kinkster Kard." You're simply not mentally imbalanced enough to be one of us... you'll make the rest of us look bad.

Quote:
Oh goodness gracious!I had a great childhood as far as I can remember.I was a straight laced straight A+ student,my family is very close but they are very devoted to the LDS faith which is the only reason I hide my lifestyle from them.There are no tragedies and I although my biological father was not a part of the home I have contact with him and my step father has always been there as long as I can remember and he treated me and my siblings like we were his own.If anything he was harder on his own pure blooded son if anything.The only thing I can think of that would even remotely cause me any trouble was always having to move for my fathers job every seven to ten years.Aside from having to overcome making new friends every now and then I can't think of anything that might have caused me any kind of harm.

Old 07-14-2010, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingsy View Post
I'm sorry Maria, but you will now be required to turn in your "Krazy Kinkster Kard." You're simply not mentally imbalanced enough to be one of us... you'll make the rest of us look bad.

I suppose it is the old rule of having to watch out for the quiet ones.I was always a polite and quiet child and no one has even the slightest clue about what I really like.If they ever found out I would be willing to bet they wouldn't believe it and just laugh it off.

Old 07-14-2010, 10:10 AM

1,135 posts, read 2,190,890 times
Quote:
I suppose it is the old rule of having to watch out for the quiet ones.I was always a polite and quiet child and no one has even the slightest clue about what I really like.If they ever found out I would be willing to bet they wouldn't believe it and just laugh it off.

Indeed! I have always been the most perfect, respectful, quiet one.......then I grew up and just became wildly "eccentric" to most. If they only knew...................lolol

Old 07-14-2010, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanstone1 View Post
Indeed! I have always been the most perfect, respectful, quiet one.......then I grew up and just became wildly "eccentric" to most. If they only knew...................lolol

I think it is our quiet and private nature that give us the ability to camoflage ourselves so well among the 'normal' people.Sometimes I think it may be borderline type of sociopathy that allows us to be perfectly normal around others and in private be such a different person but I like to chalk it up to being respectful to the others around me who would feel uncomfortable if they found out about my activities.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:26 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,745,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by professorsenator View Post
Yes, of course it is. One of the basic tenets of Human Interaction 101 is that if someone doesn't want to talk about something, they don't have to. Once asked an uncomfortable question, a person may provide a gentle demurral along the lines of "Let's not talk about that" and that is all that is required. And decency dictates that a courteous person does not probe or otherwise push once they have been politely rebuffed.
Well, let's say at 15 years old you had a homosexual experience. Then at age 25 you posted here ( or any forum of your choice ) and wondered if you were bi~sexual because you had confusing, mixed feelings .

If someone asked you " Did you have a male/male experience when you were younger " and you said " Thats not the point , I don't want to talk about it "

You agree then that OP has a right to keep her childhood personal ?

Unless she posts " I think I was abused as a kid and I want to talk about it " then we can address the main question .

Not to say OP was abused at all as a kid , alot of us weren't brought up in perfect loving homes , some dysfunctional , but it's for her to express if she wants to talk about her childhood.

Thanks

Old 07-14-2010, 11:38 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,150,612 times
Quote:
Yeah I would probably have been thrown out of the church had I disclosed such information.We used to live close to Salt Lake City which is like the LDS HQ and the scene there is not as open or welcoming as other parts of the US so I wound up moving.
From what I've always heard, SLC has very large & active Lifestyle groups who have an LDS background. As you said, you can't always judge people by their appereance.

Old 07-14-2010, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
From what I've always heard, SLC has very large & active Lifestyle groups who have an LDS background. As you said, you can't always judge people by their appereance.

SLC itself has an ok scene but I lived about an hour from SLC and going there without an alibi unnoticed by my family would have been impossible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.