Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think that Master/Slave relationships are ok?
Yes 42 47.73%
No 46 52.27%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 03:59 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,297,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
Have you ever purposely done something because you wanted to be punished or are the punishments a consequence of unintended actions?

No.There is a tiny little bit of me that loves to be punished pleasureably but there is a difference between punishments and kinky pleasureable punishments.I can ask for the latter.My desire to please my Master is the greatest urge I experience and to disrespect him intentionally is not something I ever wish to do.I am never punished for accidents.I have to do something that I was clearly not supposed to do in order to be punished.

Old 07-14-2010, 04:00 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,405,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
I am not criticizing your lifestyle choice, please dont think I am.
But this just boggles my mind.
I suppose its because I am old enough to remember my Grandmothers stories of being suffragettes, being beaten, jailed, and so forth to get the 19th Amendment passed.
I cant imagine anyone telling me what to do, say, etc, I am too much of a free spirit to be stifled like that, and also too powerful a personality.
-shrugs again-

Exactly. I had an aunt that was treated like dirty. This is disgusting, and I am criticizing it.

Also, is this even legal? People keep saying "consent." But can you consent to be assaulted? I grapple...that skirts the law of what two humans can "consent" to do to each other. There has to be obscenity, indecency law somewhere in there. Plus the 'masta' just sounds like a total coward.
Moderator cut: snip

Last edited by Keeper; 07-14-2010 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: Personal attack/do not call a member a troll

Old 07-14-2010, 04:00 PM

Quote:
I am not criticizing your lifestyle choice, please dont think I am.
But this just boggles my mind.
I suppose its because I am old enough to remember my Grandmothers stories of being suffragettes, being beaten, jailed, and so forth to get the 19th Amendment passed.
I cant imagine anyone telling me what to do, say, etc, I am too much of a free spirit to be stifled like that, and also too powerful a personality.
-shrugs again-

I am all for womens rights and that is why I am allowed to do what I am doing.Not every women wants to be bold and outspoken and that is ok.

Old 07-14-2010, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Exactly. I had an aunt that was treated like dirty. This is disgusting, and I am criticizing it.

Also, is this even legal? People keep saying "consent." But can you consent to be assaulted? I grapple...that skirts the law of what two humans can "consent" to do to each other. There has to be obscenity, indecency law somewhere in there. Plus the 'masta' just sounds like a total coward.

It is legal and I sought this out.This is what I want and I am here willingly.My Master has never assaulted or abused me.

I can see why people would think I am a troll but I really can not understand why are criticizing my right to choose to live this way.Isn't that what women were fighting for?The right to do what we want,when we want just like anyone else?

Last edited by yankeegirl313; 07-18-2010 at 06:10 AM..

Old 07-14-2010, 04:09 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,998,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
It is legal and I sought this out.This is what I want and I am here willingly.My Master has never assaulted or abused me.

I can see why people would think I am a troll but I really can not understand why are criticizing my right to choose to live this way.Isn't that what women were fighting for?The right to do what we want,when we want just like anyone else?
If you read your history, you will notice that women were not allowed to own property, vote, I could go on ad nauseum, but wont.
Those laws were enacted by men to control women, who were deemed too "weak-minded" to be ALLOWED those rights.
Thats what I am speaking of.
To allow a man so much control over my life just smacks of going back to those days to me.

Old 07-14-2010, 04:09 PM

2,412 posts, read 7,177,234 times
Quote:
-shrugs again-
I can see that, but the role playing that MariaKintobor (and many others like her) enjoy is made possible precisely becasue people like your grandmother (and soldiers who laid down their lives in places like Iwo Jima and Normandy) endured the REAL pain and loss in order to secure liberty and independence for future generations.

This is one of the essential beauties of liberty: to be able define one's life as they wish. To be a (simulated) Master. Or (simulated) slave. Or neither.

Old 07-14-2010, 04:12 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,998,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by professorsenator View Post
I can see that, but the role playing that MariaKintobor (and many others like her) enjoy is made possible precisely becasue people like your grandmother (and soldiers who laid down their lives in places like Iwo Jima and Normandy) endured the REAL pain and loss in order to secure liberty and independence for future generations.

This is one of the essential beauties of liberty: to be able define one's life as they wish. To be a (simulated) Master. Or (simulated) slave. Or neither.
I totally understand what you're saying.....I just get the feeling that this is "real" in the minds of some.
Do you understand what I am driving at?
And thats not freedom.

Old 07-14-2010, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
There has to be obscenity, indecency law somewhere in there...
Nope, no law against it. Consenting adults are free to engage in sexual role playing as they see fit in the privacy of their home without the intrusion of meddling busybodies.

Freedom means freedom for everyone.

Old 07-14-2010, 04:13 PM

Quote:
If you read your history, you will notice that women were not allowed to own property, vote, I could go on ad nauseum, but wont.
Those laws were enacted by men to control women, who were deemed too "weak-minded" to be ALLOWED those rights.
Thats what I am speaking of.
To allow a man so much control over my life just smacks of going back to those days to me.

I can understand that.However I can do all of those things now but I choose not to.Well I do vote and some other things that I would not have been able to do back in my great great grandparents time.I appreciate the ability to do those things.It is not like I am trying to take any of that away from anyone.

Old 07-14-2010, 04:16 PM

Quote:
I totally understand what you're saying.....I just get the feeling that this is "real" in the minds of some.
Do you understand what I am driving at?
And thats not freedom.
It's as real as any acting is. BTW, it is my understanding that BDSM practitioners usually have a safe word which serves as a fail safe measure to halt all play and brings things immediately back to "real."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships