Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 11:53 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,013,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post

YouTube - Buttered Bathroom Floor Prank

Here is the video I was referencing in my original post. I cringed when I heard him hit the floor.

Thanks for all of your responses so far!!

This: DANGEROUS and potentially deadly. I hope they never reproduced.

Prank: Years ago in Japan I threw a glass of ice cold water into the shower on a woman I lived with.

Later she tried to get me back by reaching in and shutting off the hot water. She did, but as I began to yell, I began screaming "It burns! It's burning me!"

"No it's not, I turned off the hot water!" she shouted back from beyond the sliding door.

"NO," I screamed in faux-agony, "You turned off the wrong one! Help!"

She gasped "OMIGOD!" and yanked back the sliding door to correct the mistake -- whereupon I seized the hand-held style showerhead and soaked her clothed form from top to bottom in the icy shower she'd given me. Her standing there, first screaming in shock like a cat with the hose turned on it, then stunned and dripping, face down to her hips in disappointment at the failure of her joke -- THAT was priceless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2010, 03:48 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times
I don't remember who first posted this to give them credit, but this has to be one of the funniest pranks ever.

YouTube - Telemarketer Prank

Old 07-20-2010, 04:10 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,251,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post

YouTube - Buttered Bathroom Floor Prank

Here is the video I was referencing in my original post. I cringed when I heard him hit the floor.

Thanks for all of your responses so far!!
If you watch close it looks like he may have hit his chin on the floor. That might explain the dazed goofy comment, "what happened"? A square hit to the chin like that can and will knock many people out! I never used butter though. I only used what my mama gave me to produce the same effect.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:49 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I stopped reading here: Both of these are VERY dangerous.

Soda Can--Me and my friend B.A. were having a picinic in an apple orchard. He loves apple orchards...and we sang English songs of merriment; mostly about how we defeated William Wallace and Guy Fawkes. OK anyway we were enjoying tender moments, when I handed him a DR. Pepper...I shook it. He opened it up and the liquid shot right for his left eye like it had eyes. I don't know which one of the 23 herbs and spices hurt him...but now he can't see out of his right eye.

Salt Shaker--Me and my friends Bo and Luke were settling in at a Memphis BBQ joint. Our Uncle Jesse was going to join us. Anyway we thought it would be a joke to do the ol' salt shaker thing to him. Well, he falled for....little did we know he had critically high blood pressure. He died right there. Sheriff Rosco threw ol' Bo and Luke in jail, and I had to replace their friendship with their cousins; Coy and Vance.
Thank-you for that.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:50 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Thank-you for that.
If you aren't going to take my words of wisdome seriously, then I don't even know what to say.

You and your little friend dogwalker will miss me when I'm gone.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:52 PM

Quote:
If you aren't going to take my words of wisdome seriously, then I don't even know what to say.

You and your little friend dogwalker will miss me when I'm gone.
I will take your words of wisdome and sleep on it, ok.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:53 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
You know what? Forget it. All I do is give and give and give and try to help. And you know what I get? A big fat kick in the face.

You just keep being confused then. I'm going to go sleep on the floor.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:56 PM

Quote:
You know what? Forget it. All I do is give and give and give and try to help. And you know what I get? A big fat kick in the face.

You do that, but watch out not to trigger any my pranks...No don't pull that string!!!

Old 07-20-2010, 10:13 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,557,967 times
Quote:

I appreciate your willingness to help and your words of wisdom. Mabey if you get some sleep you'll feel better in the morning.

Old 07-21-2010, 12:38 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,565,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
An ex of mine "surprised" me after work one time by sneaking up behind me and giving me a big bear hug in the parking lot. I scratched up his arm before I realized it was him, and he learned that surprising a woman alone in a parking lot isn't the best idea.
My "prank" would have been to leave a flower on the front seat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships