Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2010, 07:28 PM

881 posts, read 1,112,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
So why not just keep seeing "that" guy? Add me to the list of the confused now.

That is what I was thinking.... just stay with this one, but not with any hopes of a future....

Seems kinda sad, but could be a good way to keep me occupied while I am learning more about myself for what MY want are going to be in a future relationship.

I will see how I feel when I see him, after deciding he is not relationship material, not sure if I can feel attracted to him.

Not sure if I can do it, but maybe.....

He wants to come over tomorrow, I might say yes....I don't know, my head is a mess right now.....

Old 07-21-2010, 07:37 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,403,421 times
That's ridiculous.

Old 07-21-2010, 07:38 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
I have bad breath too sometimes, lol....

I think I am just reaching a point where I want sex finally, but don't want to have the one night stands, or the friends with benefits, or any of those other things, so I am definatly looking for the wrong reasons.
If this is the case you wont have a problem finding a candidate, its what you've done in the past but they're not relationships you call love and quickly move them in, now if the drama gives you a rush then you're on the right track, just keep repeating the past. You'll be certain to produce an adult in therapy who repeats your mistakes or terrified of relationships.

Old 07-21-2010, 07:42 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,008,619 times
Quote:
That is what I was thinking.... just stay with this one, but not with any hopes of a future....

Seems kinda sad, but could be a good way to keep me occupied while I am learning more about myself for what MY want are going to be in a future relationship.

I will see how I feel when I see him, after deciding he is not relationship material, not sure if I can feel attracted to him.

Not sure if I can do it, but maybe.....

He wants to come over tomorrow, I might say yes....I don't know, my head is a mess right now.....
misswee. MOVE ON do not let that idiot back in your life. he isn't even quality friend material. if you want someone for just sex find someone better. you are an out an out fool to want to have anything to do w/him. move on and do not look back. sometimes it is way better to be on your own than to settle for a relationship that is one sides at best and bad for your mental health. what are you thinking

Old 07-21-2010, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
misswee. MOVE ON do not let that idiot back in your life. he isn't even quality friend material. if you want someone for just sex find someone better. you are an out an out fool to want to have anything to do w/him. move on and do not look back. sometimes it is way better to be on your own than to settle for a relationship that is one sides at best and bad for your mental health. what are you thinking

Ok, find someone better for sex..... should be easy I guess, lol.

Stop saying no all the time and stick with one.

that is what everyone else does I guess???? Geeze, why did my sex drive have to kick in.

Well, I also think I won't have anyone to my house again, that way if i wanna be the one to dissapear they don't know how to find me.

Man...... I really don't think I can do it.

Why is this so easy for everyone else??

Old 07-21-2010, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
If this is the case you wont have a problem finding a candidate, its what you've done in the past but they're not relationships you call love and quickly move them in, now if the drama gives you a rush then you're on the right track, just keep repeating the past. You'll be certain to produce an adult in therapy who repeats your mistakes or terrified of relationships.

If you mean the munchkin. He will never have a clue. He won't be meeting anyone else again, and any time I go out, it will be AWAY from the house only on the nights his dad or grandma have him.

Old 07-21-2010, 07:54 PM

221 posts, read 336,590 times
I mean come on. someone at least give me some credit here. these people deserve eachother. i sniffed it out from the first post. Can we stop with the sympathy now?

Old 07-21-2010, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MortimerC View Post
I mean come on. someone at least give me some credit here. these people deserve eachother. i sniffed it out from the first post. Can we stop with the sympathy now?

I don't need any sympathy, I am not sad or down, yes at the very first I had a tear in my eye, but that feeling is LONNNNNNG gone now.

Just looking for advice and opinions.

Weigh things out, come to conclusions etc....

Old 07-21-2010, 08:04 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,403,421 times
I'm going to say it. You shouldn't have custody of that child if that is the plan you are going to take.

Old 07-21-2010, 08:15 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,008,619 times
Quote:
Ok, find someone better for sex..... should be easy I guess, lol.

Stop saying no all the time and stick with one.

that is what everyone else does I guess???? Geeze, why did my sex drive have to kick in.

Well, I also think I won't have anyone to my house again, that way if i wanna be the one to dissapear they don't know how to find me.

Man...... I really don't think I can do it.

Why is this so easy for everyone else??
nothing worth while is easy, even casual sex
no matter what the relationship is it should be open and honest on both sides, one party should not be in the dark with the others true motives. like you were with this guy. if someone can't be genuine then let them hit the road.

you can date, you don't have to stick with one or none, live your life to your standards, be up front about who you are and what you want and go from there.

your sex drive kicked in because you are at the age it should. enjoy it.

dating is not easy. you should be treated with respect. if they can do that then that is a start. the rest will work itself out. don't be so hard on yourself. take life as it comes and enjoy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships