Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 10:55 PM

57 posts, read 87,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
He wants his youngins for sex and you for a relationship. I'd put a Wolverine Durashock in his arse and send him on his way!LOL.......

He doesn't want a relationship with you. You are a booty call to him just like the other women he tells you about. He means something to you or you wouldn't be here posting your tale. Ignore him. Block his # if you can. Do not respond to him in any way. If he's a jerk and you aren't interested than prove it by completely ignoring him. If you find you just have to respond to his texts or answer his phone call or even listen to his voice message before you delete it, then he owns you. He controls you. You are destine to be his idiot. Too bad. You use to be such a smart woman before you met him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2010, 11:25 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,247,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inconversant View Post
He doesn't want a relationship with you. You are a booty call to him just like the other women he tells you about. He means something to you or you wouldn't be here posting your tale. Ignore him. Block his # if you can. Do not respond to him in any way. If he's a jerk and you aren't interested than prove it by completely ignoring him. If you find you just have to respond to his texts or answer his phone call or even listen to his voice message before you delete it, then he owns you. He controls you. You are destine to be his idiot. Too bad. You use to be such a smart woman before you met him.
Who the hell are you addressing with this post?

Old 07-22-2010, 12:10 AM

577 posts, read 1,758,627 times
Sounds like a drunk dial to me... he just wants a booty call and attention. Ignore his text next time.
Just to clarify "ignore" means DO NOT RESPOND. Sorry but some think that means reply and say " I'm ignoring your message" which defeats the whole purpose...

Old 07-22-2010, 07:10 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,773,094 times
Another first thread by a new member that sounds too ridiculous to be true. In the event you are serious...

Why do you bother answering his texts at all? He probably knows you're a pushover, otherwise you wouldn't have responded to him in the first place. Have some dignity and stop taking his calls. He's clearly a douchbag. Sometimes you get what you ask for.

Old 07-22-2010, 07:25 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Another first thread by a new member that sounds too ridiculous to be true. In the event you are serious...

Why do you bother answering his texts at all? He probably knows you're a pushover, otherwise you wouldn't have responded to him in the first place. Have some dignity and stop taking his calls. He's clearly a douchbag. Sometimes you get what you ask for.
The sad part, Coolhand, is that it's probably true Too many unimportant details... there's no reason to make this up. And what kick can anybody possibly get out of it?!

Old 07-22-2010, 07:29 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,403,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyboo71 View Post
lol - but the thing is, I don't beleive he's got all these "younger" girls at his beckoning call like he says he does and I definately don't believe he's having sex with them either. This is terrible but he once told me that this really "hot" girl wanted to date him and I know this is bad but I read the text message that he sent to her while we weren't together that said "I really like you and think you are a sweetheart and I wouldn't never do anything to jeopardize your job, I just hoped you would go on a date with me". Then he told me later that it didn't work out because she was too much like his ex-wife. LOL.

OK. Where is a question in any of this. What do you want a guy's perspective on? I don't get this.

Old 07-22-2010, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
OK. Where is a question in any of this. What do you want a guy's perspective on? I don't get this.
I guess she wants to know if all men are as@holes.

Old 07-22-2010, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Yeah probably, we've seen enough train wrecks around here, so anything is possible. I just find it odd that often, someone's very first thread reads like a Jerry Springer script.
Well, these people usually land here because of a personal problem, don't intend to linger around, and disappear after that. Some may reappear later with the very SAME problem!

Old 07-22-2010, 07:59 AM

4,533 posts, read 8,337,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
He wants his youngins for sex and you for a relationship. I'd put a Wolverine Durashock in his arse and send him on his way!LOL.......
Yup, he's using her. She's the backup plan.

OP, dump this guy for good.

Old 07-22-2010, 08:01 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,011,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyboo71 View Post
I am just curious. I have been dating this guy on and off for about 1 year now (he's 42 and I am 39) and he recently contacted me after about 6 weeks after we split up. He sends me a text message at 1:30 a.m. and asks "Where are you". The conversation starts off good and then he starts saying he was seeing this 27 yo bartender for about a month and it didn't work out because he had to wait til after 2 a.m. to see her. Then proceeds to tell me he was out on a date with this 25 yo. a few nights ago. He asks me if I want to see him and I tell him it is probably not a good idea (as he constantly tells me all these young girls he sleeps with) as I am tired of playing his stupid games. He then tells me I know he is the man of my dreams and would marry him if he asked me. I tell him again probably not a good idea and he says ok this is the second time I've turned him down. I send him a text of "good nite" and he says "It could have been". He then sends me a text message at 12:40 a.m. the following day to tell me sorry that he didn't get back to me that his girlfriend came home. WTF. Why does he do this stupid s*it. Like I said he's 42 5'10 about 220 lbs and he's not drop dead gorgeous. My friends constantly ask what the hell I see in him and to be honest I couldn't tell you. But I don't understand why he has to lie about it. Does he think it makes me jealous, cause it doesn't or that it will make me want to run and be with him? As he should know by now it just pushes me away. Oh and btw he only seems to date girls under 30.

Any input guys of what he is really thinking?

From a guy's perspective:

He's a wad, a tool. Stop responding to his texts and/or messages. Next time he calls if you inadvertently pick up, tell him you have a date and need to go. He'll likely try to keep you on the phone, pry out details; make sure to hang up on him without saying goodbye if he attempts this.

That should solve your problem nicely. If he calls back after that just say THESE words (they're man-words):

"DUDE, it's over. Knock it the hell off."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships