Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 03:17 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,180,561 times

Advertisements

5 Typical Things Women Say To Men And What They Actually Mean.

Women give their advice through their reactions. They also give their advice to you through what they say, you just have to know how to translate it.

So today in part one of my 3 part series on “Speaking Womanese” we’re going to look at some typical things women say when meeting new men, and what they actually mean.

1. “ I have a boyfriend”. Click Here To Find Out What She Really Means!

Old 07-23-2010, 03:48 PM

881 posts, read 1,112,466 times
is this a trap? lol...

Old 07-23-2010, 06:04 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,161,750 times
Excellent article. Here's the author's blog. He's one of the better dating coaches out there from what I know of him:

The Sinns Of Attraction

Old 07-23-2010, 06:28 PM

8,357 posts, read 25,233,983 times
According to Sinn, unless I missed something, a woman never says that she has a boyfriend if she really does have a boyfriend? Baloney! Based on my experience, and from what I see from my female friends, saying, "I have a boyfriend" means only one thing: from this point forward, I want to have nothing to do with you! Sometimes there really is a boyfriend (and I have been that boyfriend a few times), and other times it means that you blew it or she is otherwise simply not interested.

#4 seems right on, though.

Old 07-23-2010, 06:41 PM

221 posts, read 336,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Luv View Post
According to Sinn, unless I missed something, a woman never says that she has a boyfriend if she really does have a boyfriend? Baloney! Based on my experience, and from what I see from my female friends, saying, "I have a boyfriend" means only one thing: from this point forward, I want to have nothing to do with you! Sometimes there really is a boyfriend (and I have been that boyfriend a few times), and other times it means that you blew it or she is otherwise simply not interested. .
From the mans perspective it doesn't matter. They both lead you to the same place so it's not worth mentioning.

The whole thing is depressing. Are there women who say what they mean? That arn't stiffled by social pressures?

i mean yeah, i could play all of those games, but i'd lose my soul.

Old 07-23-2010, 06:45 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,238,528 times
If a girl says she has a boyfriend, then that could also be an alpha test. A beta would be "oh, I respect that, i'll move on" whereas an alpha won't care and will still pursue.

Old 07-23-2010, 06:51 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,845,629 times
That was funny....figure this one out.
U stink.

Ok what do I really mean?

A. U smell
B. Ur mean
C. Wanna wrestle

Old 07-23-2010, 07:06 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,404,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
If a girl says she has a boyfriend, then that could also be an alpha test. A beta would be "oh, I respect that, i'll move on" whereas an alpha won't care and will still pursue.
For once you are right...but you continue with that Wolf talk.

Passive/Assertive/Aggressive. Most women want an assertive guy.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:07 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,404,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
That was funny....figure this one out.
U stink.

Ok what do I really mean?

A. U smell
B. Ur mean
C. Wanna wrestle
A) I'm wearing too much cologne??

B) You are stating the obvious.

C) If you want some, come get some.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:09 PM

3,486 posts, read 5,683,167 times
Well, that article just lends credence to the long-standing rumor that PUA's only get to have sex with three kinds of women:

1. Imaginary;
2. Inflatable; and
3. Stoned or drunk off their ***.

By the way: since guys who follow the advice of "dating gurus" are intensely stupid, I have little doubt that some of those men who take that article to heart will eventually find themselves on the receiving end of a rape prosecution. In the (probably futile) hope of lessening the likelihood of that happening, I have something for the so-called PUA's to think about:

First, if you are DETERMINED to misinterpret what women say to you, don't crawl all over the Internet whining about women sending you "mixed signals". Second: you are not irresistible. Shocking, I know, but it's true. Even though you may spend hours diligently insulting ("negging"?) every attractive woman within earshot, even if you are wearing a totally banging outfit that looks like you were shot out of a cannon straight into Lady Gaga's dressing room -- in other words, if you have a totally awesome "game" -- some women still will honestly not want you to put your penis in them. With that in mind, assume that "I don't want to have sex with you" means "I DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU". Settle for a petty insult. Otherwise, you may one day find yourself blogging from prison.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships