Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 08:56 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,287,806 times

Advertisements

Does anybody here feel like dating is a waste of time? When I think about all the people I have met and dated since the beginning of the year, I can't find one person that I would consider "relationship material" and that I am still interested in.

Even the people that I was friends with benefits with, I am not even interested in them anymore because I felt like I lowered my standards and honestly, none of these experiences were that great and I am sick of these random hookups and strictly physical encounters that basically lead me nowhere

I have met most of my girlfriends when I was not looking for anybody, either at a party, or at a new job, etc. When I think about all the money I have wasted on dates lately that led to nothing I would call, quality time, it feels like a total waste of time!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2010, 09:01 PM

1,517 posts, read 2,312,655 times
You have to actually like women to enjoy dating them.

Old 07-29-2010, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smel View Post
You have to actually like women to enjoy dating them.
I love women, I just don't like trashy, vulgar, classless, scandalous women and I am not settling for garbage. Unfortunately, it seems like there are very few women out there who are not aiming for the dumpster, keep getting more tattoos, it makes you women look so classy!

Old 07-29-2010, 09:14 PM

10,364 posts, read 20,722,629 times
Are there really no classy women out there, or are they just not looking at you? Maybe you should take a break and work on yourself--examine exactly why it is that you keep attracting Ms. Wrong. That's the exact same advice that you would give to women. It works the same for men.

Old 07-29-2010, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Are there really no classy women out there, or are they just not looking at you? Maybe you should take a break and work on yourself--examine exactly why it is that you keep attracting Ms. Wrong. That's the exact same advice that you would give to women. It works the same for men.
Ms Wrong is more like Ms Average. Believe me, most of the women I have met are average women, college educated with good jobs, not some **** or trailer park woman. I don't think I am the problem, the overall quality of the average person out there these days is kinda low in my opinion.

Old 07-29-2010, 09:19 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,531,698 times
What exactly is it that you're looking for?

Old 07-29-2010, 09:20 PM

1,517 posts, read 2,312,655 times
The way you sleep with women, and then put them down because they slept with you makes you look like a class act too. Why if you would do something so trashy, do you believe that you deserve a woman who has class?

Old 07-29-2010, 09:21 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 19,952,564 times
Quote:
The way you sleep with women, and then put them down because they slept with you makes you look like a class act too. Why if you would do something so trashy, do you believe that you deserve a woman who has class?
Post of the day!

Old 07-29-2010, 09:23 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,696,567 times
Quote:
Darn, I can't rep you again, but you deserve 10 reps for this post.

Old 07-29-2010, 09:25 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,131,339 times
Rep,

again as I have stated before........dating is not a waste of time. Also.....if you were looking for a job do you think you're going to get a job from the first resume you send out? Of course not. You have send a few dozen to land something.

This is no different. If you're interested in a serious relationship, don't you think it would be worth it to spend time looking for it? I do and I would.

It's not a waste of time, you're just building momentum. Take it slow, date for a little while than stop for a while.

I am not there yet as it relates to wanting a serious situation but it will not be hard to find someone that I could settle down with. I meet more women that are worthy than not.

I think a lot of people make it so hard. Don't put any energy into this. Just let it flow naturally. Guys put way to much energy into "women". Don't do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships