Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 02:05 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times

Advertisements

Well, let's not be premature.

Old 08-05-2010, 02:14 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,207,602 times
Wow...a lot of my posts were deleted. Now I'm trying to recall what I said that was so "bad".

Old 08-05-2010, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Considering most women can't get off on penetration alone, there has to be more than just length. I think some women are size-queens although no-one has mentioned the positives of girth yet
I'm definitely a fan of girth.

Old 08-05-2010, 02:27 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,011,688 times
I think it really doesn't matter what's said in here, everyone is going to have their opinion and everyone else is going to have some point of agreement or contention.

I think some folks are just WAY too obsessed over penis size, while others think it's somewhat important and other still think it matters not at all. Because of this, there really IS no right answer. In my experience women are as different "down there" as men; it's just on the inside, so it's not so readily visible or apparent.

I think sexual compatibility is very important in a relationship and I think when folks find themselves unsatisfied in a relationship it's all too easy to point the finger at sex -- and once there it's all to easy for women to point the finger at penis size and for men to point the finger at women's sexual attitude or level of enthusiasm. Those are the easiest fingers to point because they're the ones we know hurt the other people.

Just over in another thread someone didn't like something I said, and the first thing she did was to suggest I apparently have a small penis. It's just that automatic for folks to go there.

She's a lousy lay, a dead fish.

He's too small.

Any woman out there who is THAT unsatisfied with her partner's penis size, I say go ahead and dump him, move on. You'll be doing both of you a favor even if it hurts in the here-and-now, because if you're that unsatisfied then that dissatisfaction will creep into other aspects of your relationship and soon he won't even be able to take the garbage out properly.

Don't try to hurt him, and don't delude yourself into thinking you're helping him by "being straight" about why you're leaving -- you're not, you're only hurting his future by giving him a demon who will keep him up nights for the rest of his days, and to do that AFTER I'm telling you straight here would make you a real c-word. Play nice, make some half-hearted excuse (you're leaving; what the hell do you care what he thinks of you?) and GO.

Any man out there who thinks his woman is a dead fish in bed, if it's that much bother for you then dump her and GO. Some guy will come along who knows how to push her buttons and turn her crank, and she'll be happier with him while you'll be happier elsewhere. Don't be a jerk about it, make your excuses and get out.

Old 08-05-2010, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
Threads like this have a troll-like aura about them, actually.

1. Insensitivity. People who start threads like this have got to know that there might be some folks in the audience who wouldn't measure up to their precious standards. Well, who cares what their standards are?
LOL...why would I be a troll because I have a genuine question? When I visit this board, I frequently see questions about preferences, oddball dealbreakers, etc...why wouldn't this be a good question to ask? Some women say size doesn't matter if you love the guy....well, I thought it would be interesting to find out if size does matter if love wasn't involved yet. How is that a troll post?

Just because some guys here may not "measure up" to my standards doesn't matter. There have been women within this post who say that would be willing to be in a relationship with such a guy. This isn't just about my standards, but also to find out what others think about the topic too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
2. Insincerity. If someone is married and as thrilled with her hub's "package" as the OP claims she says she is, it wouldn't matter what other women prefer. Something is off about the whole thread, like there might either be some compensation going on or that there is nothing else in the marriage, so the OP has to find a way to try to brag about how big her husband's "package" is. Again, who cares?
This recently happened with a friend of mine, so I thought I'd see how others reacted when confronted with a similar scenario. So, I wanted to see what other women thought when love had not yet formed. It's refreshing to see the honesty. Where do you get that I'm bragging about my DH's package? I didn't give his size.

Are you married to a guy with a smaller package? Are you a guy with a smaller package? Trying to understand why all the hostility.

Old 08-05-2010, 02:28 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,403,421 times
Wow....you know you are bored when you keep reading a thread about penises. (penii??)

I'm going to go play in the rain.

Old 08-05-2010, 02:29 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,302,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
I think it really doesn't matter what's said in here, everyone is going to have their opinion and everyone else is going to have some point of agreement or contention.

I think some folks are just WAY too obsessed over penis size, while others think it's somewhat important and other still think it matters not at all. Because of this, there really IS no right answer. In my experience women are as different "down there" as men; it's just on the inside, so it's not so readily visible or apparent.

I think sexual compatibility is very important in a relationship and I think when folks find themselves unsatisfied in a relationship it's all too easy to point the finger at sex -- and once there it's all to easy for women to point the finger at penis size and for men to point the finger at women's sexual attitude or level of enthusiasm. Those are the easiest fingers to point because they're the ones we know hurt the other people.

Just over in another thread someone didn't like something I said, and the first thing she did was to suggest I apparently have a small penis. It's just that automatic for folks to go there.

She's a lousy lay, a dead fish.

He's too small.

Any woman out there who is THAT unsatisfied with her partner's penis size, I say go ahead and dump him, move on. You'll be doing both of you a favor even if it hurts in the here-and-now, because if you're that unsatisfied then that dissatisfaction will creep into other aspects of your relationship and soon he won't even be able to take the garbage out properly.

Don't try to hurt him, and don't delude yourself into thinking you're helping him by "being straight" about why you're leaving -- you're not, you're only hurting his future by giving him a demon who will keep him up nights for the rest of his days, and to do that AFTER I'm telling you straight here would make you a real c-word. Play nice, make some half-hearted excuse (you're leaving; what the hell do you care what he thinks of you?) and GO.

Any man out there who thinks his woman is a dead fish in bed, if it's that much bother for you then dump her and GO. Some guy will come along who knows how to push her buttons and turn her crank, and she'll be happier with him while you'll be happier elsewhere. Don't be a jerk about it, make your excuses and get out.
Couldn't rep you but terrific post.

Old 08-05-2010, 02:30 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,302,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
LOL...why would I be a troll because I have a genuine question? When I visit this board, I frequently see questions about preferences, oddball dealbreakers, etc...why wouldn't this be a good question to ask? Some women say size doesn't matter if you love the guy....well, I thought it would be interesting to find out if size does matter if love wasn't involved yet. How is that a troll post?

Just because some guys here may not "measure up" to my standards doesn't matter. There have been women within this post who say that would be willing to be in a relationship with such a guy. This isn't just about my standards, but also to find out what others think about the topic too.

This recently happened with a friend of mine, so I thought I'd see how others reacted when confronted with a similar scenario. So, I wanted to see what other women thought when love had not yet formed. It's refreshing to see the honesty. Where do you get that I'm bragging about my DH's package? I didn't give his size.

Are you married to a guy with a smaller package? Are you a guy with a smaller package? Trying to understand why all the hostility.
Have you even slept with him yet?

If yes and you didn't enjoy it ... MOVE ON.

If not, then give it a try. (come back and let us know if it mattered.)

Old 08-05-2010, 02:34 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,011,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Wow....you know you are bored when you keep reading a thread about penises. (penii??)

I'm going to go play in the rain.

This made me laugh... and pick up my gear to head home!

Old 08-05-2010, 02:35 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,466,626 times
I wouldn't stay in the relationship. Sorry to say, I don't care how much "motion" or toys or anything else you bring in, I want to be able to feel MY MAN during sex --- and that means both length and width. I wouldn't stay with a guy with a long, skinny "package", either (gross).

I once dated a man who had a tiny "package"..... needless to say, after our first sexual encounter, I just couldn't be with him anymore. Yes, he was a nice guy. Yes, he made sure I was satisfied first. However, I just couldn't imagine being with him again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.