Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2010, 11:11 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,309,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
I'd consider it poetic justice for the 42-year-old to be banging some hot young stud while considering Repub for a relationship.
Who is to say, she isnt? She may be, and if she is, that is none of my business, like I said, we are only DATING, not married. Expecting loyalty and exclusivity after a couple dates is just INSANE!

Old 08-08-2010, 11:12 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,269,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Explain to me how doing what I am doing is devious? It would be devious if I was in a relationship with someone and doing this behind their backs, which I have never done and never would. So, you are saying, I should be "loyal" and "committed" to woman #2, even though we have only been on a couple dates? It makes so sense, sorry!
If you told the older one about the younger one, how do you think she would react?

Old 08-08-2010, 11:25 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,309,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
If you told the older one about the younger one, how do you think she would react?
Regardless, the point is, why should I have to disclose these type of details if we are only dating? I think, if we both decided to go out and be in a relationship, then I can see, telling the other people you are dating, I am sorry but I am going to be in a relationship with this woman and I am focusing on her ONLY from now on.

She may meet somebody else next week and not want to date me anymore, which is perfectly understandable, that is why being exclusive to someone you are only dating makes absolutely no sense.

Women can be very controlling and clingy especially in the early stages of dating, it is like you are damned if you tell them about the other girls you are dating or you should have told them about it, therefore you are not honest.

They are always the ones who start those talks about marriage, a few months into a relationship OMG!

Old 08-08-2010, 11:36 AM

6,304 posts, read 9,012,915 times
Quote:

Women can be very controlling and clingy especially in the early stages of dating, it is like you are damned if you tell them about the other girls you are dating or you should have told them about it, therefore you are not honest.

They are always the ones who start those talks about marriage, a few months into a relationship OMG!
Hey Repub,

At the risk of banging my head against a brick wall, I will "bite" on this one.

Haven't you said on here that you want a "lady with morals" who won't sleep around?

Be honest here...would you expect a woman to be honest with you as to who she was seeing at the same time she was seeing you? I mean, after all, a "lady with morals" would do that, wouldn't she?

You are sowing your oats and playing the field. There is NOTHING intrinsically wrong with that. However, as they say, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Don't expect sympathy from the masses when you start speaking about your "ideals" and don't live up to them yourself.

As I have said previously, my best advice to you is to go out and have your fun...and to come back and re-evaluate what you want. Because the way you're going, you're going to be confused for a LONG time.

Old 08-08-2010, 11:41 AM

3,622 posts, read 5,815,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
Hey Repub,

At the risk of banging my head against a brick wall, I will "bite" on this one.

Haven't you said on here that you want a "lady with morals" who won't sleep around?

Be honest here...would you expect a woman to be honest with you as to who she was seeing at the same time she was seeing you? I mean, after all, a "lady with morals" would do that, wouldn't she?
It has a lot to do with a total lack of morals, values and decency which seems almost epidemic in this society we live in. Unfortunately, society as whole gets dumber and dumber by the minute, people don't even know what common sense is anymore!

You must have not read what I said about vulgar, cheap, classless, scandalous women.

Even the people that I was friends with benefits with, I am not even interested in them anymore because I felt like I lowered my standards and honestly, none of these experiences were that great and I am sick of these random hookups and strictly physical encounters that basically lead me nowhere

I love women, I just don't like trashy, vulgar, classless, scandalous women and I am not settling for garbage.

I would wait months if I had too, I am not desperate and although I have had a couple one night stands in the last months, they were garbage. I am much more attracted to a woman who respects herself and is not willing to give herself away too easily.

Some women mistakenly think that by having sex quickly, they will keep the guy around and that is hardly the case, none of the women I have had one night stands with have become girlfriends or even friends!

I don't "attract" morally repugnant women, unfortunately, the average woman in this society is pretty much what I am describing, unstable emotionally and psychologically, little self respect, no morals, values or common sense. I wish these "morally repugnant" women I have been meeting are exceptions, but they are more like the majority of "normal" women out there, college educated, have good jobs, pretty "normal" until you get to know them, there is a total lack of values and morality in our society. I did not mind if a girl was forward but girls who are slutty turn me off.

Right, women who are willing to to sleep with you on the very first night usually are very respectful and classy, and like they often say "I don't usually do this" They make me feel so special! A woman who is willing to give it all away to me has very low self respect, and respect is a two way street. How can I respect someone who does not respect herself?

Like I said, most guys will "play" with easy women but when it comes to having something serious, they will not commit to an easy woman. Most women don't understand it but when guys get together, they will trash an easy woman, I have several friends who will say stuff like " Beautiful girl but she is a 5lut!", So, basically, if a not so good looking women came their way and had better values and morals, I guarantee, these guys will choose the more Conservative girl over the easier woman.

Respect? I don't respect any woman who is Ok with giving it all away on the very first night, I have been with some pretty messed up girls and even many of them would not do it on the first night, I have to agree with the theory that women who have one night stands consistently have some major issues, I think any woman with an ounce of self respect would understand why sleeping with a guy on a first night may not be a good idea.

What I have observed lately dating average women here is total lack of class, morals, values, common sense and very low self esteem.

Last time, I had one night stand, I could not believe how easy it was, we met at a bar, she did not know much about me, yet she was willing to spend the night with me, a total stranger at a hotel room. How about potential dangers? I am a pretty decent guy but I could be a psychopath, serial killer, anything!, don't women realize that they are risking their lives when they agree to something like this?

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahhhhhhhh!

Old 08-08-2010, 12:06 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,269,059 times
Quote:
Regardless, the point is, why should I have to disclose these type of details if we are only dating? I think, if we both decided to go out and be in a relationship, then I can see, telling the other people you are dating, I am sorry but I am going to be in a relationship with this woman and I am focusing on her ONLY from now on.

She may meet somebody else next week and not want to date me anymore, which is perfectly understandable, that is why being exclusive to someone you are only dating makes absolutely no sense.

Regardless of...?

You didn't answer the question. How do you think the older one would react if you told her about the younger one?

Old 08-08-2010, 12:23 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,303,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa78703 View Post
You value getting your rocks off over a meaningful connection with another human being.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Well you blew off a women who does what you wanted, to wait for sex; to have a relationship, who by your defininition is a skank (per your definition in previous posts), and the type of woman you could NEVER respect nor have a relationsip with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BacktoNE View Post
You are thinking with the wrong head, and that is a sign of immaturity. Simple as that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBurgh View Post
You have commitment issues... Had you remained loyal to the 42 y/o things would not have spiraled out of control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Repubocrat has rules issues. He has so many rules for the women he dates, he can't abide by them himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
So you're no better than anyone else...you're a user. Disgusting. I hope the older woman finds out you're banging someone else because "she's fun", and dumps you like a hot piece of sh**.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I don't think women expect a man to be sleeping with someone while contemplating a possible serious relationship with another woman. That to me is devious, sleazy and contemptible behaviour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
Hey Repub, At the risk of banging my head against a brick wall, I will "bite" on this one.

You are sowing your oats and playing the field. There is NOTHING intrinsically wrong with that. However, as they say, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Don't expect sympathy from the masses when you start speaking about your "ideals" and don't live up to them yourself.
ALL of the above.

Hey, you asked.

Old 08-08-2010, 12:57 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy14 View Post
A woman who is willing to give it all away to me has very low self respect, and respect is a two way street. How can I respect someone who does not respect herself?
Ok, it's a compilation! I get it. Sorry!

Last edited by Braunwyn; 08-08-2010 at 01:46 PM..

Old 08-08-2010, 01:33 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by netwit View Post
Nope. Reading his responses I'd say there is much more wrong with him than just that.
Ya think???????

Old 08-08-2010, 01:39 PM

48,526 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
You don't respect yourself either, then. This is the same situation repub is in. It must be difficult.
Neemy had compiled all of Repub's previous statements - I don't think any of that post is her comments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships