Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 04:30 PM

2,324 posts, read 2,893,665 times

Advertisements

Well there are several possibilities
- he's learned that he is gay
- he's masterbating
- not attracted to you anymore
- sleeping with someone else
- a health issue
- bad experience during sex with you the last time
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2010, 04:54 PM

3,430 posts, read 4,318,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Are you suppose to be talking to HIM and not US? How embarrassing for him!!

How is that embarrassing for him? We don't even know who he is nor do most of us care. She's just asking for some advice

Old 08-07-2010, 04:54 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,534,067 times
Been there, except it was longer than a month and he ended up dumping me. I can look back and pinpoint when I should have ended it. I should not have put up with it and I don't think you should either.

Best of luck.

Old 08-07-2010, 05:02 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,292,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris245 View Post
Do like Kim Catrall in Sex in the city. Sushi is always a good Idea when A man is hungry.

Your not a nympho for having sexual desires.

Last time this happened to me. Me and my ex hadn't had sex in the whole month. It cost me 1 bed and a T-shirt.

Dress sexy and go get him!!

And for gods sake Don't hold back. Make him pay. (what a lucky guy )
This is not about her initiating, at least in my mind. Something is very wrong with him (like others said it may be medical, psychological or maybe he's just not that into her) if he has not had any interest in having sex with her for over a month. I would also say to the OP that he is not necessarily cheating, so before she assaults him with accusations of infidelity or ED, she needs to calmly talk to him and ask him if there's something wrong.

BTW, just as men prefer to not have to initiate all the time, neither do women.

Old 08-07-2010, 05:10 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 19,957,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Are you suppose to be talking to HIM and not US? How embarrassing for him!!
Why? Does he know this is about him? What about all the other posts on here with scenarios of people asking for relationship advice? That's what this forum is designed for. And the anonymity of the internet makes it the ideal place to be able to talk to other adults about such sensitive issues. Attempt to shame someone for opening up; Fail.

Last edited by Whyte Byrd; 08-07-2010 at 08:23 PM.. Reason: typo--thanks spinx! *grumble*

Old 08-07-2010, 05:59 PM

7,708 posts, read 12,556,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
Why? Does he know this is about him? What about all the other posts on here with scenarios of people asking for relationship advice? That's what this forum is designed for. And the anonymity of the internewt makes it the ideal place to be able to talk to other adults about such sensitive issues. Attempt to shame someone for opening up; Fail.
I didn't think about it like that. I guess.

Old 08-07-2010, 06:22 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,089,097 times
Time for a long chat with him to find out just what the heck his problem is. If he will talk to you about it, you will have a better idea what path to take in the near future. In the mean time, I would invest in a good viberator, not a battery operated one. Once I got it, I'd learn how to use it. You will find that you can learn to be much more responsive to his (or anyone else's) touch, and that always helps a relationship.

Old 08-07-2010, 06:47 PM

40,929 posts, read 48,896,276 times
If you really want to drive him crazy, when you get your new toy make him sit, watch and tell him he can't touch until you say OK.

That's assuming he's a healthy straight male.

Old 08-08-2010, 01:23 AM

894 posts, read 2,305,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Gather up all the ^^^ angry emoticons:

Get naked and place one on each n*pple and the remaining across your woo-hoo! Let us know how it turns out!
Your woo-hoo? That's a new one for me! I'm in favor of this idea though, the mental image is tantalizing!

Old 08-08-2010, 09:12 AM

10,364 posts, read 20,729,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
If you really want to drive him crazy, when you get your new toy make him sit, watch and tell him he can't touch until you say OK.

That's assuming he's a healthy straight male.
Big assumption. Maybe he's not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships