Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 05:37 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,780,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Met this girl in a wedding I went to Las Vegas last weekend. Had a nice friendly brief chat in the reception. She offered her phone number before I offered mine or asked for her's . So what do I do in this case? Either call her or let it go. I don't see how this can be so complicated.
It's not really, and thanks for your story...My point of this thread was to show how complicated the people that hate how I called some girls up made things sound as they responded to another thread where this keeps happening to me like it did to you that time and I just had bad luck. Some people said that it was my mistake to beleive that a woman would actually want me to call the number they handed me which I thought was a bunch of BS because if a woman didn't really want you to contact her then she would hand you a false number, but people just want to blame a man on here because men are all idiots as most women seem to think when something goes wrong and it's either a woman or a man's fault in that situation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2010, 05:40 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,510,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
I can't beleive this thing is 6 pages long either...
Stop responding to every post with a defense argument, I guarantee the thread will die.

You could also DM a moderator and ask them to close the thread.

Old 08-17-2010, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
Uhm.... yeah, threads like this do make it pretty easy to put two-and-two together as to why you're not having a lot of luck with the ladies.
Nice come back after my explanation of how you are just hating on me and taking it all personal. You actually beleive that city-data has something to do with my history with women? I would say that me running into cheaters and users has more to do with it. Do you remember that time I broke up with my first ex? Oh wait, no you don't so I guess you do just hate me and want to kick someone when they are down. Seems to me you like to get off on that. You are probably middle class or upper middle class

Old 08-17-2010, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
Uhm.... yeah, threads like this do make it pretty easy to put two-and-two together as to why you're not having a lot of luck with the ladies.
This is thread 2, the other has about 130 some posts.

He doesn't get it, bc he can't or doesn't want to, his problem though.

Old 08-17-2010, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Stop responding to every post with a defense argument, I guarantee the thread will die.

You could also DM a moderator and ask them to close the thread.
Thanks for the advice. I hope a mod stops it because some people keep egging things on to get a rise out of me or to have an orgasm as they kick someone that's down already...lol

Old 08-17-2010, 05:45 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,002,115 times
Quote:
Nice come back after my explanation of how you are just hating on me and taking it all personal. You actually beleive that city-data has something to do with my history with women? I would say that me running into cheaters and users has more to do with it. Do you remember that time I broke up with my first ex? Oh wait, no you don't so I guess you do just hate me and want to kick someone when they are down. Seems to me you like to get off on that. You are probably middle class or upper middle class
Yep -- this is exactly what I'm talking about.

Old 08-17-2010, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the advice. I hope a mod stops it because some people keep egging things on to get a rise out of me or to have an orgasm as they kick someone that's down already...lol
Sure...you're a victim..its getting old, save it for someone who hasn't read the threads.

Old 08-17-2010, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
This is thread 2, the other has about 130 some posts.

He doesn't get it, bc he can't or doesn't want to, his problem though.

Originally Posted by onihC
Met this girl in a wedding I went to Las Vegas last weekend. Had a nice friendly brief chat in the reception. She offered her phone number before I offered mine or asked for her's . So what do I do in this case? Either call her or let it go. I don't see how this can be so complicated.

Here's a post that confirms that it shouldn't be so hard to see that all you need to do is call a woman up when they give their real info, but you and some others beleive it's wrong for some reason so therefore the posts reached 130 posts and 2 threads...because some people have the logic all backwards....bottom line...If you don't want a guy to call then hand him a fake number. Simple as that.

Old 08-17-2010, 05:51 PM

I see what this is...I put some facts up and logical explanations and people wanna play the "let me get the last word in game" I've seen this before....back in middle school people always played that game

Old 08-17-2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC

Here's a post that confirms that it shouldn't be so hard to see that all you need to do is call a woman up when they give their real info, but you and some others beleive it's wrong for some reason so therefore the posts reached 130 posts and 2 threads...because some people have the logic all backwards....bottom line...If you don't want a guy to call then hand him a fake number. Simple as that.
Open your eyes and comprehend....the same thing has been posted repeatedly, you either get it or you don't.

According to your posts, these women didn't give you false information, don't start the backpedaling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships