Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2010, 01:18 PM

732 posts, read 1,039,051 times

Advertisements

Women often describe themselves as BBW. Of course, that means a heavy gal, anywhere from say, 20 lbs overweight to super duper morbidly 3 steps from the ER obese.

What would be the male equivalent that would impress a woman? BBD (Big Bodacious Dude)? How about BGG (Big Gut Guy)? Maybe throw some numbers into the mix? How does 3CC (3 Chin Chap) sound?

You could also add descriptive phrases like "Ladies, wouldn't you love to be enveloped in my folds?" Also, "I couldn't fit into the Grand Canyon so you know there's more of me to love."

On the other hand, women are mostly impressed by financial status so let's try a different approach here. The key is to make a negative seem like a positive the way women do with their BBW description.

How's this for size? ZDD (Zero Dinero Dude)? Maybe an acronym? I'm a DANCE, (Desperate And Needing Cash Eternally). Your tagline could be "Ladies, don't worry about loving me because of my money because I have none." Or 'The purest love is the poorest love." Or "Poor men are the hungest".

Any other suggestions? Please don't make me do all the work!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2010, 01:21 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,908,270 times
Cuddly bear?

Old 08-15-2010, 01:29 PM

8,358 posts, read 25,146,515 times
Well, keep in mind that BBW is for Big Beautiful Woman. So I guess it would be somewhere along the lines of Big Handsome Man, but let's not fool ourselves. A heavyset man is not looked down upon in the same light as a heavyset woman (and yes, I know that there are people out there, men and women, who think that men with a few extra pounds are gross).

I see bigger guys with hot girlfriends all the time.

Old 08-15-2010, 01:31 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,512,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandavaran View Post
Women often describe themselves as BBW. Of course, that means a heavy gal, anywhere from say, 20 lbs overweight to super duper morbidly 3 steps from the ER obese.

What would be the male equivalent that would impress a woman? BBD (Big Bodacious Dude)? How about BGG (Big Gut Guy)? Maybe throw some numbers into the mix? How does 3CC (3 Chin Chap) sound?

You could also add descriptive phrases like "Ladies, wouldn't you love to be enveloped in my folds?" Also, "I couldn't fit into the Grand Canyon so you know there's more of me to love."

On the other hand, women are mostly impressed by financial status so let's try a different approach here. The key is to make a negative seem like a positive the way women do with their BBW description.

How's this for size? ZDD (Zero Dinero Dude)? Maybe an acronym? I'm a DANCE, (Desperate And Needing Cash Eternally). Your tagline could be "Ladies, don't worry about loving me because of my money because I have none." Or 'The purest love is the poorest love." Or "Poor men are the hungest".

Any other suggestions? Please don't make me do all the work!
Don't you have anything better to do?

Old 08-15-2010, 01:59 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,285,781 times
Fatass?

Old 08-15-2010, 02:10 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,940,928 times
It is usually some reference to be a teddy bear or something similar to Sierra's suggestion.

Old 08-15-2010, 02:11 PM

61,290 posts, read 87,066,921 times
WHL
walrus with a high libido

Old 08-15-2010, 02:19 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,828,796 times
Quote:
I dont think there is a woman on the planet who describes herself as a BBW if shes 20 pounds overweight. Nor would I ever think of a 20 overweight woman as being a BBW. That is crazy. Heck, 30, 40 and maybe even 50 pounds overweight (depending on height) and the woman I would think would still NOT be a BBW.

Quote:
What's The Male Equivalent of BBW?
There isnt one because big fat dudes dont need some catchy acronym or word to help them feel better about themselves. They are fat and accept their fatness. They just call themselves FAT or Big Beer Belly dude.

Old 08-15-2010, 02:30 PM

61,290 posts, read 87,066,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I dont think there is a woman on the planet who describes herself as a BBW if shes 20 pounds overweight. Nor would I ever think of a 20 overweight woman as being a BBW. That is crazy. Heck, 30, 40 and maybe even 50 pounds overweight (depending on height) and the woman I would think would still NOT be a BBW.

There isnt one because big fat dudes dont need some catchy acronym or word to help them feel better about themselves. They are fat and accept their fatness. They just call themselves FAT or Big Beer Belly dude.
60% of americans are obese. 1 in 4 kids is obese. culturally we have not reconciled our appetite for the super size with our need for love. if there is one thing an american cant stand is a slob, but they are perfectly ok being one.

Old 08-15-2010, 02:44 PM

25,915 posts, read 24,563,776 times
BBW, I guess usually that's just a desperate defense mechanism. Maybe it is an illusion that keeps ugly fat women from hating themselves and heading for the next railroad bridge
But there are a few beautiful big women, maybe 5% of them. Jill Scott is kind of cute, Vesta Williams, too. A lot depends on the face, even more so than with normal people.

Is there a connection between BBQ and BBW?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships