Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 11:42 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,266,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Nope. Any woman who "loves" to dance, for some reason "needs" to do it in public. IF you ask her, if you love the dancing, why don't you just dance at home to music? And they always say "it's not the same" because you don't have the attention of others at home. it's not about dancing, its about attention, otherwise they would do it at home.

You don't know anything about women. Seriously. You don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2010, 12:14 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,725,973 times
i have trouble dancing when i cook. i can see how women would be impressed by someone who could pull that off.

Old 08-17-2010, 12:27 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,238,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
You don't know anything about women. Seriously. You don't.
Yes, like I am cluessless if I said most women like to shop, and are into shoes and clothes..

Fact is, if you like to dance, and it has to be done outside of the home, you really are doing it for the attention, not because you like dancing.

I'm sorry if you cannot handle the truth.

Old 08-17-2010, 12:30 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,147,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
i have trouble dancing when i cook. i can see how women would be impressed by someone who could pull that off.
Of course you can! You can even wear a G-string while doing it!

Old 08-17-2010, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Of course you can! You can even wear a G-string while doing it!
nah, i was hoping to do something out of the ordinary.

Old 08-17-2010, 01:19 PM

5,077 posts, read 14,641,594 times
Quote:
nah, i was hoping to do something out of the ordinary.
Apron and chefs hat, Le Roi? LOL

To Betamanlet - you truly are clueless, your other statement telling another poster they can't handle the truth is just ludicrous (and I'm not talking about the rapper) LOL

Geesh... next please!

Old 08-17-2010, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
Apron and chefs hat, Le Roi? LOL
just socks and a smile.

Old 08-17-2010, 01:20 PM

5,077 posts, read 14,641,594 times
Quote:
just socks and a smile.

lol that works too!

Old 08-17-2010, 01:27 PM

4,533 posts, read 8,339,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris245 View Post
I would like to know why women notice more men who cook or/and dance. I dance salsa-merengue-bachata and cook once in a while. It happens that I received the visit of one of my aunts and she said" Oh! I didn't know you could cook, its nice to see a man who can cook". Maybe just an isolated example.

Well do you have any thoughts on the reason why do women like men who know how to cook or/and dance is so sexy?

I know women like men who know how to use their hips but I was wondering if theirs another explanation.
Dancing, I have no idea about. Cooking I do. Many moons ago, the women used to stay home, take care of the kids and cook. Men would go hunting, bring the food home and bring the bacon home. As time went on, more and more women went back to work.

Today, with both spouses working, there are many families where the housework falls on the woman to do. Cook, clean, do laundry. And the men don't lift a finger.

However that does not go for all couples. There are plenty of men out there who cook, clean, and do laundry.

What does this tell the woman when she finds out he can cook? It means he can take care of himself, stand on his own two feet. She may like to cook for him, but at any given time, he can cook for her, especially when she's sick, or laid up in bed due to an injury or just flat out exhausted. If there are kids, then she knows she can rely on him to help out.

Old 08-17-2010, 01:31 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,238,797 times
I dont' see why people are so defensive or offended of the fact that women who like to dance in public, do it for attention.

What part of it being factual truth do you find so hard to accept?

Are you the type that denies a woman dressing in skimpy clothes does it for the attention she gets?

Why do some people deny reality?

It's not like any judgments are being made. It's just fact. They like attention. Is there anything even wrong with that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships