Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 06:44 PM

1,589 posts, read 2,682,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogwalker425 View Post
I think they're too busy guarding their precious money from all us gold diggers to care.

I hope you find what you're looking for!

Hee, hee. Me thinks he already has. Knight, are you thinking about popping the question?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2010, 06:50 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,556,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodhabunny View Post
Hee, hee. Me thinks he already has. Knight, are you thinking about popping the question?
Well, I'm sure she's a lucky lady!

Old 08-23-2010, 07:04 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogwalker425 View Post
Well, I'm sure she's a lucky lady!
He would be wise to take all the advice from the single guys on here and in general do just the opposite.

Knight when you find a good one, you'll know exactly what you want. What you mention in your post sounds good.

Quote:
But don't the guys here ever get lonely though at all, and dream of sweet wedded domestic bliss, to the one most special, treasured girl in their hearts, and to raise a loving family with and to grow old together with? I know I do -- I literally dream of almost exactly that, every day -- very much! (I know, I know; guilty as charged...I readily confess, to being a hopeless romantic at heart )

Old 08-23-2010, 07:11 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,556,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
He would be wise to take all the advice from the single guys on here and in general do just the opposite.

Knight when you find a good one, you'll know exactly what you want. What you mention in your post sounds good.
Yep. When faced with a question, he should ask himself "WWCDFGD" and do the opposite.

Old 08-23-2010, 07:55 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Someone who I can have a conversation with. Someone who will treat me with respect. Someone who will be honest and make their view known without walking over the top of me. Someone who I can respect and trust. It is a two way street.

Old 08-23-2010, 08:25 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,314 posts, read 8,655,857 times
Exactly what and who I've had for 28 years...
My best friend, she will tell me if something bothers or upsets her,
Ladies, Please don't say "you know what you did, You should know what's wrong, or Nothing's wrong" We men are stupid about alot of things that you deem very important
Trust us, and let us trust you...
If we say we are going to the lake for a fishing trip, we are,,,and if you say your going somewhere with some friends,, do it...once you no longer trust each other, it's over
Try to stay attractive,
no matter what any one else says, LOOKS is what attracted us to you in the first place, we all get older but if you were good looking to me as a 30 years old, you still are as a 40 year old.. anyone can put on a some pounds, and that's ok, but at least once in awile doll yourself up so we can sport you on our arm...
Give us some space once in awile...
one big difference in alot of men and women is that when a man want to unwind after work he likes some alone time, now that doesn't mean sitting alone in the garage, it might mean reading the paper, watching TV or even pecking at this keyboard, tinkering with a car whatever you know what it is if you've been around him...Now alot of you girls like to talk about your day at the office or whereever and we need to listen a little bit. So the two of you should figure out what come first...
I could go on forever but the big issiue is TRUST without you have nothing...............

Old 08-23-2010, 08:35 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
There really needs to be rolling laughing smiley on this board!

Old 08-24-2010, 04:57 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
Lol, really? But don't the guys here ever get lonely though at all, and dream of sweet wedded domestic bliss, to the one most special, treasured girl in their hearts, and to raise a loving family with and to grow old together with? I know I do -- I literally dream of almost exactly that, every day -- very much! (I know, I know; guilty as charged...I readily confess, to being a hopeless romantic at heart )
Reality has a way of changing that dream and its very seldom for the better.

Old 08-24-2010, 05:44 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,881,845 times
Honestly my friend marital bliss seems like a fairy tale today ! .. im married and the rest is history ..soon i will be history lol .. so long sonny boy .. set your ship sailin' lol

You'll day dream alot about single days amigo .. so now while u're single enjoy every moment of it buddy ! sigh .

Old 08-24-2010, 07:26 AM

5,460 posts, read 7,761,278 times
Lol...she and I, have been recently talking and dreaming, about a real future together, up to and including marriage. We even talked about what would be the perfect time of the year, for a wedding, and also have started looking at engagement rings. But yes, most definitely, I would *love* to pop the question to her, when the time is right...it would be like an absolute dream come true for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodhabunny View Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships