Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 10:30 PM

66 posts, read 123,593 times

Advertisements

Bf is very reluctant to hug/kiss me goodbye in the morning before leaving for work. He says I love you before he leaves. But if I ask for a hug he would barely around one arm on my body and say in an impatient way that he has to go. the only time he would hold my body(from back, never front) is in bed.

It has become a battle, that I ask for a hug/kiss goodbye every morning and he would get impatient.

This morning same thing happen again, after a requested quick hug, I insisted that he give me a kiss on the cheek, he then says" can you not be so immature?"

I was so upset that I called him a fat ass.

Is it too much to ask for a qucik kiss goodbye in the morning? Am I being unreasonable and not understanding that he has to get to work?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2012, 10:34 PM

688 posts, read 897,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppsyout View Post
he then says" can you not be so immature?"

LOL.

Anyway, in answer to your question; it is not, nor do any of us know why he's doing it. It literally takes a couple seconds.

Why not just tell him that it's really bothering you that he's not showing affection outside of the bedroom. Find out why he isn't.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:37 PM

307 posts, read 630,839 times
Is this the same boyfriend that people keep telling you to leave whenever you post about him? If it is the same guy I would recommend that you just leave. There are too many issues with him.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:38 PM

66 posts, read 123,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesthebass View Post
LOL.

Anyway, in answer to your question; it is not, nor do any of us know why he's doing it. It literally takes a couple seconds.

Why not just tell him that it's really bothering you that he's not showing affection outside of the bedroom. Find out why he isn't.
I talked to him about that, when I first mentioned, he would deny that he doesnt want to hug/kiss me, and say he would do it. But then he still wont do it. So when i mention again he got mad and says I pick up fights and he tired of hearing me nagging.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:39 PM

Quote:
I talked to him about that, when I first mentioned, he would deny that he doesnt want to hug/kiss me, and say he would do it. But then he still wont do it. So when i mention again he got mad and says I pick up fights and he tired of hearing me nagging.
Sounds pretty immature himself.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:40 PM

1,442 posts, read 2,563,362 times
As a guy, I think this is odd behavior, particularly since you have already told him it's important to you. Other signs of lack of affection? or just this?

Old 04-06-2012, 10:40 PM

19,697 posts, read 20,225,871 times
Quote:
"can you not be so immature?"

:script:

Old 04-06-2012, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestyn View Post
Is this the same boyfriend that people keep telling you to leave whenever you post about him? If it is the same guy I would recommend that you just leave. There are too many issues with him.
After seeing this and looking at threads the OP has started. If this is the same guy, I definitely agree with this statement.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:44 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,264,809 times
Quote:
This morning same thing happen again, after a requested quick hug, I insisted that he give me a kiss on the cheek, he then says" can you not be so immature?"

How old are both of you?

Because neither one of you seems to be equipped for an adult relationship.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:48 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,467,366 times
Quote:

Is it too much to ask for a qucik kiss goodbye in the morning? Am I being unreasonable and not understanding that he has to get to work?
I have no problem giving a quick kiss or two...

[and a spank ]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships