Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-29-2010, 09:51 PM
 
Location: The western periphery of Terra Australis
24,544 posts, read 56,068,476 times
Reputation: 11862

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Ha ha. They are the reason I stopped dating. Everything goes downhill at the speed of an orgasm once you get those "hard to get" good looking idiots in bed. It's a total waste of time to even consider anything romantic in today's age. Don't even bother.
Would you recommend I stay single and alone for the rest of my life? lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-29-2010, 09:54 PM
 
25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
Reputation: 7058
Yes. There are 300 million people in the nation. So one of these days a great guy with an enormous cucumber will arrive in his brand new Lexus to coddle and please you. Just do not expect it anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Would you recommend I stay single and alone for the rest of my life? lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2010, 09:58 PM
 
Location: southern california
61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
Reputation: 55562
i dont think so. i think the hippie movement and drugs and cars greatly affected the dating behavior of americans. major meltdown after 1963.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2010, 10:02 PM
 
Location: The western periphery of Terra Australis
24,544 posts, read 56,068,476 times
Reputation: 11862
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Yes. There are 300 million people in the nation. So one of these days a great guy with an enormous cucumber will arrive in his brand new Lexus to coddle and please you. Just do not expect it anytime soon.
Lol, that would work if I was a gay or female American, but alas I'm neither.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2010, 10:19 PM
 
25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
Reputation: 7058
I did not know you are a man. I am sorry to hear about your struggles with women. They are just as mentally vapid as anyone else. I've never dated them but I've been out on friend dates with the ladies and they are so controlling and pushy. Ugh. I feel your pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Lol, that would work if I was a gay or female American, but alas I'm neither.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2010, 11:19 PM
 
Location: The western periphery of Terra Australis
24,544 posts, read 56,068,476 times
Reputation: 11862
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I did not know you are a man. I am sorry to hear about your struggles with women. They are just as mentally vapid as anyone else. I've never dated them but I've been out on friend dates with the ladies and they are so controlling and pushy. Ugh. I feel your pain.
Most of the girls I've dated have been too shy and not decisive enough. I actually appreciate a woman who knows what she wants, but who isn't bossy and controlling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2010, 11:26 PM
 
30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Reputation: 26919
Do you all really still watch sitcoms?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2010, 11:28 PM
 
25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
Reputation: 7058
Yes they are funny. However, it is really sad because those overweight loser pigs we see on television remind me of people in real life. It's sad that our society has devolved so much that you can literally create a sitcom after how society really is and people will still watch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Do you all really still watch sitcoms?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2010, 07:37 AM
 
Location: Tucson
42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
One of the funniest shows on TV is Two and a Half Men. Whether you like him or not, Charlie represents a lot of guys. Pretty accurate about clueless guys bedding a whole multitude of women.
It is cool! It's like a manual for the bad boy/nice guy thing that everybody concerned with the subject ought to watch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2010, 07:38 AM
 
22,768 posts, read 30,737,789 times
Reputation: 14745
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
It is cool! It's like a manual for the bad boy/nice guy thing that everybody concerned with the subject ought to watch.

step 1: become famous
step 2: behave badly!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top