Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2010, 07:52 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,815,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
It's not something to obsess about. Last time I went to the zoo a baboon flung some poo at me then she proceeded to rub her swollen erectile tissue.

I like to drink a beer...I don't obsess over it though. I just think a lot of people don't practice any sorts of moderation anymore...to me at least, it's a huge turnoff.
It was a joke.

Anyway, "obsession" and "importance" are two different things. And I'm obviously talking within a certain context. If I'm at the grocery store, I am not obsessing or placing too much importance on anything but what the price is on bread. And let's not even touch the poo-flinging babboon. That's WAY off on another planet!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2010, 07:57 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy14 View Post
It was a joke.
I know it was. Just not a fan of sex jokes. I view them as cheap humor. Although back in the day I was quite the fan of Beavis and Butthead...although it was actually quite the satire on the stupidity of teenage boys.

Old 09-10-2010, 08:03 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,815,237 times
Well, sex jokes are cheap humor. When someone tees something up right in front of me, it's my nature to take a swing, even if the result is a trombone playing "weh weh weh wehhhhhhhh".

I could show you something more expensive and sexless, but it'll cost ya.

Old 09-10-2010, 08:10 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Okay, I Googled and strange stuff came up. I'll just let you two talk it out.
Google SierraAZ, you'll find crazier stuff LMAO

Anyway, Si, you're fired! Again! No, you're not riding in my Vette, or my Ferrari, later

Did I just use the Si-face?

Old 09-10-2010, 08:15 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Google SierraAZ, you'll find crazier stuff LMAO

Anyway, Si, you're fired! Again! No, you're not riding in my Vette, or my Ferrari, later

Did I just use the Si-face?
Not to worry, AC! I don't care to ride even in the space shuttle if YOU drive it!

Old 09-10-2010, 08:16 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
Quote:
Well, sex jokes are cheap humor. When someone tees something up right in front of me, it's my nature to take a swing, even if the result is a trombone playing "weh weh weh wehhhhhhhh".

No my bad. I was rude to you. Sorry.

I do enjoy your posts and am glad you are here. Have a good weekend.

Old 09-10-2010, 09:29 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Think I'll buy something like this

Nissan LEAF Electric Car

Old 09-10-2010, 09:35 PM

52,267 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:

Naw, fart and dyck jokes are cheap humor.

Of which I'm a connoisseur.

Old 09-10-2010, 10:35 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I think Corvettes are ugly. I was on the road next to someone in a yellow one this morning, but I unfortunately didn't get a good look at the driver. I'd be embarrassed if someone I was dating picked me up in one. I'd much prefer a sensible Honda Accord or something. I don't like flashy cars.
How about a flat-bed truck?

Old 09-10-2010, 10:58 PM

2,119 posts, read 3,712,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Ok, this should be a fun thread, LMAO

I was having this discussion with the missus about getting rid of my toyota and buying a new car. I told her I wanted something fancy like a corvette.

Question 1: Are you serious?
Answer 1: Yes

Question 2: You don't have any debt now. You want to have debt and a car payment for several years???????
Answer 2: Well, I think I can handle it, it will be good credit history if we are to buy a house

Question 3: More importantly, do you wanna be perceived as a mid-life crisis 30-something guy, with a small penis and uses just the corvette to attract women????
Answer 3:

Then she went on to say, "Okay, good boy, your toyota is good enough. Just don't waste your money"

So, a question to the forum women, is this your perception of those kemosabes who drive around in noisy corvettes? They're all beta manlets??

Thoughts?

Finally, I told her I'll look to buy an electric car later in life from Toyota or Hyundai.
I don't really think anything - or + about men driving around in sports cars.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships