Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2010, 10:45 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyra33 View Post
No, Gemini. I like having a split personality. If I'm having a bad day- it's the bad twins fault!
I've two Gemini female coworkers. One is a buddy even though we don't really jell on a deeper level. The other one always rubs me the wrong way... always!

The men can be very appealing, but the overwhelming majority thinks they're some of the biggest cheaters, if not THE biggest.

Old 09-20-2010, 10:46 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,593,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You mean a calm Cappie, right?

I dunno... Never had anything to do with Gemini and the more I read the less I have such a desire.
Well then!

Yes my husband is the calm one with his feet on the ground. How someone can be so darn predictable and consistent I will never know! He is the textbook definition of a Capricorn!

Old 09-20-2010, 10:50 PM

Quote:
I've two Gemini female coworkers. One is a buddy even though we don't really jell on a deeper level. The other one always rubs me the wrong way... always!

The men can be very appealing, but the overwhelming majority thinks they're some of the biggest cheaters, if not THE biggest.
I don't know if it is a personality thing or the product of being the only girl with 3 brothers, but I find I don't really have that many girlfriends. I get along with guys. I don't like cattiness or drama.

Are you a Pisces?

Old 09-20-2010, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Gemini's just get a bad rap. Since when is flirting cheating?

Old 09-20-2010, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Well then!
I meant the men! One thing I've noticed about my female Gemini coworkers is they constantly want to rearrange something! Both are kind of flaky, too.

Quote:
Yes my husband is the calm one with his feet on the ground. How someone can be so darn predictable and consistent I will never know! He is the textbook definition of a Capricorn!
As I've mentioned earlier on the thread, even though I do have a lot of Capricorn traits and fit the physical descriptions, I'm not exactly a textbook example. Too much Scorpio in crucial areas.

Old 09-20-2010, 11:00 PM

Quote:
I don't like cattiness or drama.
Me, neither. I prefer male bosses, too.

Quote:
I dunno about that... It's not what numerous women share... My one female Gemini coworkers says she'd never date a Gemini! Quite scary when it even comes from your own!

I've noticed I generally get along with Pisces. My first serious BF was a Taurus (I'm supposed to get along with them), but I haven't come across another one later in life. I stand corrected... The craziest passion of my life was also a Taurus, but that wasn't exactly a relationship per se...

Old 09-20-2010, 11:07 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,814,773 times
Quote:
What I want to know is how does a Gemini end up with a Capricorn?

Crazy + Calm = Normal ?
I'm a gemini who married a gemini.

That marriage didn't work out...

Old 09-20-2010, 11:11 PM

Quote:
We really do! I'm just "mischievous". I had a friend tell me I was the only Gemini she ever liked. I wondered if she asked people what their sign was right away. I'm trying to remember how she found out about mine... I did actually have an ex-boyfriend who would do that.

I also remember in college, my two Gemini roommates and I (imagine THREE of us?! We were trouble!) were all reading the "Cosmo Bedside Astrologer" and laughing, saying "Man, EVERYONE hates us!" =P

I admit I don't know much at all about Astrology, but I do seem to fit the profile. And so did my roommates. And my ex-husband <-- Especially the BAD PARTS.

Old 09-20-2010, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
I'm a gemini who married a gemini.

That marriage didn't work out...
It must be hard for 4 people to get along! It's not easy even for 2.

Old 09-20-2010, 11:14 PM

Quote:
It must be hard for 4 people to get along! It's not easy even for 2.
I know, it should be considered polygamy, right? My good twin would be with his bad twin, and vice versa... not the way to go!

My bad twin was not nearly as bad as his. His was VERY bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships