Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2010, 07:02 PM

23,219 posts, read 29,044,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxiclove View Post
My chart:

Sun - Scorpio
Moon - Aries
Mercury - Sag
Venus - Scorpio
Mars - Leo
Jupiter - Virgo
Saturn - Virgo
Uranus - Scorpio
Neptune - Sag
Pluto - Libra
True node - Virgo

Someone break down my chart please. What is a True node. Would I be compatible with a Virgo?
Now here's another candidate to be well-renowned astrologer some day.
You've got it, the key ingredients, that moon in Aries being one of the better keys. Almost as intuitive as Lyra's Moon in Pisces.

I'm generalizing, but I've found, and read, that key placements in Aries, Pisces and Scorpio pedominate heavily in the charts of Astrologers, those that can take a keen interest in it. Environmental factors can definitely override that. I once looked at someone's placements which puzzled me as to how this person could be so knowledgeable about Astrology, only to find out that person's mother was heavily into Astrology, and she inherited all that knowledge/wisdom from the mother. Standing alone, this person would probably never showed any interest in it. Always take one's environment into considiration before generalizing.

Mars in Fire (your case Leo) are quick-draws, noted for their hot, quick tempers. And with all that other fire, I'm sure it's not easy keeping your temper under control.

Overall, I would say you're a pretty loyal person to whatever partner you may have. No strong placements in the cheating signs, and I don't put much weight on that Mercury in Sagittarius, given your other placements.

Old 09-24-2010, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
TIJ...you may not have the Pisces, but you're good. I'd rep you if I could.
My biggest "handicap", all along, even though I have an Aries Sun and Venus in Pisces (which takes me to astrology) is all that blasted earth in my chart, which stifles my intuition, earth always demanding proof, reason, logic. It's infuriating! I can intuit, through an osbservation of someone, and then the "clouds" appear, squashing the intuition.

But, on the other hand, with all that earth it just takes a bit longer, whereas if I had Lyra's Moon in Pisces, I'd have an astrology book published already.

Just like when I read that Mutable signs predominate in the charts of serial killers. You know what my earth signs demanded of me, when I read that, even though my intuitive side agreed with the statement? They made me read 40-50 true crime books on serial killers for proof.

When I read what signs predominate in the charts of dictators, "they" forced me to read a series of bio's of dictators!

When I read what signs lend themselves to cheating, well, I had to do hundreds of synastry charts between couples for the ultimate proof!

Even Tauraus, the least likely sign to take to Astrology, can make it as an Astrologer but it will take them an eternity to get there, but once they arrive, you can trust their statements, as it's all been well-well-well researched to death and back. Same with Scorpio, as they will never leave any stone unturned. One of my favorite respected Astrologers is Scorpio Liz Greene.

Old 09-24-2010, 07:43 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
I have an Aries Sun and Venus in Pisces
Is it 25 degrees in Pisces by any chance? If so, arentcha tired of being gay?

Old 09-24-2010, 07:51 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxiclove View Post
My chart:

Someone break down my chart please. What is a True node. Would I be compatible with a Virgo?
True Node= North Node Virgo, you're South Node would be in the opposite sign Pisces, complex. I posted a link that gives some info.

Virgo and Scorpio have similarities, as you mentioned in your post, but to get a better overall idea, post his planet placements.

Virgo Sign North Node -- Your Soul Mission and Personal Path to Bliss!

Old 09-24-2010, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
For the first and probably only time I say this on CD, do me, do me!
How many people have found you to be very intimidating? I share your Capricorn Moon, not the easiest moon sign to deal with. Cap moon comes with a "look" that can scare the pants off of some people (Scorpio Moon is no different) when they're not in a good mood. Cap Moon is, undeniably, moody.
Someone dishes out dirt to to either Scorp or Cap Moon, there can be no forgiveness, no forgetting. Cap Moon can elevate it a notch from Scorp Moon, in that many will never, ever forgive if you cross their paths. Transgressors can be considered dead or cremated! Cap Moon types are noted for their sardonic, ironic sense of humor, and there's not a big audience for that type of black humor.

Someone commented on your Venus in Fire. I'll concentrate on your Mars in tantric, sensuality-craving Tauraus (Mars in Scorpio is similar). I've encountered any number of those with this Mars sign, and these people could keep those advertising for Tantric Massage very busy. The like it long, slow, drawn-out and culmination of the sexual act can be secondary. To them, it's the journey, not the arrival that is the most pleasurable.

Mars in quick-draw Fire signs will probably accuse you of being impotent.
They're probably mystified as to how someone could potentially go that long, hours, without culminating the sexual act. Well, just let them go on being mystified!

But this has just been my own personal experience with Mars in Tauraus, and Scorpio. I call them the "long-distance" runners.

Last edited by tijlover; 09-24-2010 at 08:19 PM.. Reason: Add line

Old 09-24-2010, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Is it 25 degrees in Pisces by any chance? If so, arentcha tired of being gay?
You are aware that I have my Mars in ritualistic Virgo, and your Mars is in one of the more experimental signs.

My last partner had Venus in Scorpio, coupled with your Mars in Aquarius.

Been there, done that! He introduced me to the joys of talking during sex,
which up until then, I thought was going to mar my Venus in transcedental
Pisces love of the quiet. And, it took awhile, but I adjusted.

I don't know the degree of my Venus in Pisces, I could have sworn it was 69 degrees Pisces!

BTW, I used that chart making to do a chart on my ferret. 3 Cap placements, Moon in Tauraus, Mars in Leo. Interesting!

Old 09-24-2010, 08:09 PM

Quote:
You are aware that I have my Mars in ritualistic Virgo, and your Mars is in one of the more experimental signs.

My last partner had Venus in Scorpio, coupled with your Mars in Aquarius.

Been there, done that! He introduced me to the joys of talking during sex,
which up until then, I thought was going to mar my Venus in transcedental
Pisces love of the quiet. And, it took awhile, but I adjusted.
Blah, blah, blah... If you don't have the 25 degrees, who wants ya anyway?!

Old 09-24-2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:
I don't know the degree of my Venus in Pisces, I could have sworn it was 69 degrees Pisces!
Now that I already responded, it's getting more interesting!

Quote:
BTW, I used that chart making to do a chart on my ferret. 3 Cap placements, Moon in Tauraus, Mars in Leo. Interesting!
Say hi to the fellow Goat!

Old 09-24-2010, 08:12 PM

15 posts, read 29,245 times
it is somewhat true if you believe it, and it is nothing if don't care anything.

Old 09-24-2010, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Blah, blah, blah... If you don't have the 25 degrees, who wants ya anyway?!
I just looked it up, it's 2.52 degrees degrees.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships