Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2010, 09:27 PM

23,200 posts, read 29,004,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shysister View Post
I like astrology and find it to be spot on if you know what to look for. The sign I wouldn't date if he was the last man on earth is Scorpio. I think Pisces women are awesome.
Be careful there! You know the saying: What we dislike the most in others
we, oftentimes, see so much of in ourselves. Only an idiot would state their hates to anyone!

The Fixed signs (Aquarius, Leo, Scorpio, Tauraus) are the most loyal and dedicated signs for a relationship (providing the rest of their chart isn't Mutable), the only problem being, it's hard to get rid of them when you're tired of them. They hang on for dear life!

What irks me the most about Scorpio, is this sign is the most self-possessed,
self-confidant sign of the zodiac. I don't have those ingredients, and I just wish Scorpio, at times, would show some generosity and dole out some of it to the truly needy.

Old 09-27-2010, 09:36 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,120,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
self-confidant sign of the zodiac. I don't have those ingredients, and I just wish Scorpio, at times, would show some generosity and dole out some of it to the truly needy.
You can have some of my Scorpio stuff any day!

Old 09-27-2010, 09:42 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,538,660 times
TIJ
What sign is your third house placement, you posted you're an Aries with a Venus Pisces.

Old 09-28-2010, 12:05 AM

3,622 posts, read 5,590,878 times
Quote:
Lyra: I think my intuition has been correct all along: Pisces Moon.
Quote:
With that piece of evidence, you'll have 2 astrology books in the book stores, before I even get around to completing the first chapter of my book and I'll have much to learn from your intuitive wisdom, observations.
I don't know about that but I will definitely be reading about it soon.

Quote:
Again, I'm very envious as I wish/pray I had your Moon sign.
Why? You are a very interesting person who has a lot to give. I think you underestimate your gifts.
You may not have a Pisces moon but your determination makes up for that. Plus I think you are very intuitive.

Quote:
If you ever get tired of that Moon sign, I'll trade with you any day and throw in some cash to boot!
Your love for this sign intrigues me to find out why it's that important!

Old 09-28-2010, 06:35 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,973,626 times
Quote:
Be careful there! You know the saying: What we dislike the most in others
we, oftentimes, see so much of in ourselves. Only an idiot would state their hates to anyone!

The Fixed signs (Aquarius, Leo, Scorpio, Tauraus) are the most loyal and dedicated signs for a relationship (providing the rest of their chart isn't Mutable), the only problem being, it's hard to get rid of them when you're tired of them. They hang on for dear life!

I never said I hated any sign however I stick to the fact that I wouldn't date a Scorpio if he was the last man on earth and when I was single, I didn't attract them anyway. Actually Fixed signs period would be last on my list. Cardinal signs are more my cup of T.

Old 09-28-2010, 07:27 PM

23,200 posts, read 29,004,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You can have some of my Scorpio stuff any day!
And I'll bet you anything you wouldn't even borrow me your Mars in fun-loving Aquarius for one single second!

Your generosity overwhelms me!

Old 09-28-2010, 08:33 PM

Quote:
And I'll bet you anything you wouldn't even borrow me your Mars in fun-loving Aquarius for one single second!

Your generosity overwhelms me!
Heck, if that, combined with all the "lovely" Scorpio stuff, yields these "amazing" results, you can have it, too!

Just trade me something sane... boring... conventional... something that makes it easier to live as a happy slave!

Old 09-29-2010, 01:41 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,538,660 times
Has anyone done TLs chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxiclove View Post
My chart:

Sun - Scorpio
Moon - Aries
Mercury - Sag
Venus - Scorpio
Mars - Leo
Jupiter - Virgo
Saturn - Virgo
Uranus - Scorpio
Neptune - Sag
Pluto - Libra
True node - Virgo

Someone break down my chart please. What is a True node. Would I be compatible with a Virgo?

Old 09-29-2010, 04:19 PM

10 posts, read 10,632 times
I'm a scorpio and I'm loyal till the end of time, I do have many characteristics in common with the description, but there a plenty that I do not have too. But everyone I know seems to have a bad ex who is a scorpio, mostly the cheating. I say there is some depth to it but people are who they are by the environment.

Old 09-29-2010, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdisin View Post
But everyone I know seems to have a bad ex who is a scorpio, mostly the cheating.
Scorpios are not known for cheating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.